Old August 11th 04, 07:01 AM
I Am Not George

Default Steveo

shut up
Old August 12th 04, 12:43 AM
Road Warrior

I Am Not George wrote:
shut up

Make him, tough guy.

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.
What's not to love about consulting?!?!?

Old August 12th 04, 02:22 PM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
I Am Not George wrote:
shut up

Make him, tough guy.

He's a nutless keyboard coward.

14 mile road. g
Old August 13th 04, 02:26 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:

I Am Not George wrote:

shut up

Make him, tough guy.

He's a nutless keyboard coward.

14 mile road. g

pictures of the hooha steve?

Old August 13th 04, 01:06 PM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:

I Am Not George wrote:

shut up

Make him, tough guy.

He's a nutless keyboard coward.

14 mile road. g

pictures of the hooha steve?

You bet.
Old August 13th 04, 03:44 AM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
"Road Warrior" wrote:
I Am Not George wrote:
shut up

Make him, tough guy.

He's a nutless keyboard coward.

14 mile road. g

your anus is 14 miles of bad road after all that butt pumping LOL
Old August 13th 04, 05:08 PM
I Am Not George

"Steveo" wrote:
. ..

http://tinyurl.com/5dhu7

| Keep your faggot fantasies to yourself, google-****.
|

| Actually Dick with ears the fantasy is you giving out your
address.

Sorry, I don't give my address to faggots.

rotflmao your real name and address are hidden from all recradiocbers
so you must think all cbers are fags.

ready to be arested?
Old August 13th 04, 05:16 PM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:
"Steveo"
wrote:
"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
. ..

wrote:
| I Am Not George wrote:
| shut up
|
| Make him, tough guy.
|
| He's a nutless keyboard coward.
|
| 14 mile road. g
|
| your anus is 14 miles of bad road after all that butt
pumping LOL

http://tinyurl.com/5dhu7

| Keep your faggot fantasies to yourself, google-****.
|

| Actually Dick with ears the fantasy is you giving out your
address.

Sorry, I don't give my address to faggots.

rotflmao your real name and address are hidden from all recradiocbers
so you must think all cbers are fags.

Nope, just the akc faggots. Certain -real- CBer's here have my address.

ready to be arested?

Sure, are you gonna pull a Gomer Plyle routine on me now!?

Citizens arrest!
Citizens arrest!
Citizens arrest!
Citizens arrest!

Eat ****, pussy-boi.

Steveo Spanked Again -> Was: rat does the tard dance...again Aratzio CB 72 July 12th 04 03:45 PM
official Steveo threat collection I Am Not George CB 38 May 15th 04 01:18 AM
Steveo the angerholic....how long has this been going on? I Am Not George CB 1 April 8th 04 12:09 PM
Steveo on the loose I Am Not George CB 9 April 4th 04 10:35 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed anonyme CB 1 February 8th 04 08:00 PM