Old August 19th 04, 02:11 AM
M-Tech

Default Well, I know I'm new here, but I have made an observation.....

You guys argue worse than a gagle of women at a friggin' state fair
bake-off!!! I think we oughta just rent a damn convention center in a
neutral territory and have a friggin' cage match to end it all:-)

Ah, I must admit tho.....reading the bickering going on in here reminds me
of days gone by..........Nah, strike that. Make it YEARS gone-by....like
when I was 8!!!!

I still enjoy it tho...between insults/threats/policehams on
rec.radio.cb/people with multiple personalities/people who need your social
security number to verify authenication before having a conversation,
there's some good stuff about CB/radio/electronics:-)

Special thanks goes to Dr DX and Twistedhed for actually CONFIRMING they
"use" a CB.

LOL!!!

Don

Old August 19th 04, 03:36 AM
Frank Gilliland

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:11:43 -0400, "M-Tech"
wrote in :

You guys argue worse than a gagle of women at a friggin' state fair
bake-off!!! I think we oughta just rent a damn convention center in a
neutral territory and have a friggin' cage match to end it all:-)

Ah, I must admit tho.....reading the bickering going on in here reminds me
of days gone by..........Nah, strike that. Make it YEARS gone-by....like
when I was 8!!!!

I still enjoy it tho...between insults/threats/policehams on
rec.radio.cb/people with multiple personalities/people who need your social
security number to verify authenication before having a conversation,
there's some good stuff about CB/radio/electronics:-)

Special thanks goes to Dr DX and Twistedhed for actually CONFIRMING they
"use" a CB.

Since you are new here it might interest you to know that the same
Twistedhed you praise has been responsible for much of the threats,
insults and bickering over the years, as well as being one of those
people with multiple personalities.

Enjoy.

=============

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah
http://tinyurl.com/2yor7
http://tinyurl.com/2sapq
(Twisty cast the first stone)

=============

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."

"...but as usual, your best simpl isn;t good enough."

"Athis is how proper communication wroks..."

---- Twistedhed ----

Old August 19th 04, 04:09 AM
I ain't George either

wrote in :

[...]

Ignore Frank. He is quite intelligent, but in times past has allied himself
with those whom have an axe to grind about legalities. He's learned how
dangerous those alliances can be to one's credibility, but he's still on
probation with much of the group. Give him time....

Old August 19th 04, 04:59 AM
Shah Ved-Punani

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Since you are new here it might interest you to know that the same
Twistedhed you praise has been responsible for much of the threats,
insults and bickering over the years, as well as being one of those
people with multiple personalities.

And you were the loser that wanted people to pay you money to fly somewhere
to get your ass kicked. Poverty is a bitch, but your idiocy makes it 10x
worse.

--
_____________________________________
Not to him who is offensive to us are we most

Old August 19th 04, 11:23 PM
Twistedhed

Frank is on the warpath again and off and lying. Never have I threatened
anyone. Snipping text and isolating it from its original context always
changes the meaning of something. As one can see, my words racked
Frank's psyche over the years and damaged his self-esteem to the point
of him carrying me in all his posts. All one needs to know of Frank is
summed up neatly in his forced extraction: "I have admitted lying in
this newsgroup, and on more than one occasion."

Old August 20th 04, 03:39 AM
Leland C. Scott

Hey Twist, you suffer any storm damage? Hope not.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network