Old September 10th 04, 02:56 PM
Frank Gilliland

Default Hey Twist...

.....email me Ollie's Volley. I have some info that will make your
day, but I can't post it publically.

Old September 11th 04, 05:43 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote in
:

....email me Ollie's Volley. I have some info that will make your
day, but I can't post it publically.

Yeah now you and him are buddies, give me a break FRank.

Poor poor pitiful george is getting lonely. lol

LOL!!! All his back stops are drying up......................
Got the hot tub craned in this morning. Electrician
hooked it up, fired it up, f#@king relaxing. Daughter
& son had a blast in it tonight.

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it

Old September 11th 04, 03:31 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote in
:

....email me Ollie's Volley. I have some info that will make
your day, but I can't post it publically.

Yeah now you and him are buddies, give me a break FRank.

Poor poor pitiful george is getting lonely. lol

LOL!!! All his back stops are drying up......................
Got the hot tub craned in this morning. Electrician
hooked it up, fired it up, f#@king relaxing. Daughter
& son had a blast in it tonight.

Landshark

Great! Dunno what type of winter weather you get out there but
that's when they're really great. Especially sitting in it
while it's snowing. Enjoy!

No snow, but cold weather. I get this just in
time for when I'm going away. Heading out to
Texas on Wednesday visit my cousin in Austin.
Then Hot Springs Arkansas on Thursday until
Sunday for business. Got a 4 hour lay over in
Huston on the way home, my other cousin in
Huston is going to hangout for a while when
I'm there.

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

Old September 12th 04, 01:36 AM
jim

Landshark wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote in
:

....email me Ollie's Volley. I have some info that will make your
day, but I can't post it publically.

Yeah now you and him are buddies, give me a break FRank.

Poor poor pitiful george is getting lonely. lol

LOL!!! All his back stops are drying up......................
Got the hot tub craned in this morning. Electrician
hooked it up, fired it up, f#@king relaxing. Daughter
& son had a blast in it tonight.

Landshark

just painted the new bath so the boys can install the porcelin tile
before my hot tub goes in. and yes it will be nice when the snow is
flying outside...

Trifilar winding -- twist or plait? Ken Antenna 5 December 2nd 04 10:16 PM
Ping Twist Leland C. Scott CB 12 September 20th 04 03:12 PM
Hey Twist!!!! AKC KennelMaster CB 45 September 3rd 04 02:45 AM
Where's that military group, Twist? Frank Gilliland CB 68 May 6th 04 08:32 PM
BPL - a curious twist to consider ! koolones General 7 May 3rd 04 08:30 PM