Old September 16th 04, 04:12 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in

news:20040916001945.254
:

wtf do you have to act a fool?

Return Fire

Hope your doing well bert ----leg humper

Nah, calling me a child molester is way yonder uncalled for.

Do
you
try to think of the nastiest **** you can make up about

someone,
after
you get publicly slapped?

Publicly slapped? you called me a leg humper, I called you a
childmolester, sounds like you were the one who got slapped...

I need a flunky attorney in Allentown so I can sue you for slander
do you think this **** is worth contacting?

http://www.lehighvalleyelderlaw.com/about.html

LOL you going to leave anonymous messages on peoples answering
machines again? Hide behind corners and take pictures of peoples
houses again? ROTFLMAO then when they confront you you can call
"truce"...

Answer the question, should I contact her? She has a toll free
number so it won't cost me a dime.

Big problem for you Steveo is anyone you call will ask your real name
and address and phone number so you will have to hang up like a kid
caught playing with the phone ROTFLMAOOOOooo...SCORE
Old September 16th 04, 04:18 PM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:
:

[...]

I found her fax number too. Maybe I could show her what an asswipe
you really.

--
Kerry voted for that, before he voted against it.
Old September 16th 04, 04:22 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:
:

[...]

Old chinese saying, man who anonymously harasses lawyers get his ass
hung in a sling.

Good luck LOL.
Old September 16th 04, 04:28 PM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:
:

[...]

Which phone number do you suggest I use? Or would it be better
to email her at and ask her about the
slander laws in Allentown, and what options I have in dealing
with the jerk (George Busch) that called me a child molester?

That way I could ccp lots of pertinent info.

--
Kerry voted for that, before he voted against it.
Old September 16th 04, 04:55 PM
Jay in the Mojave

Bert Craig wrote:

Great info Jay, thanks a bunch. How're things going with your endeavors?
Hope the I-10K is selling well. ;-)

Hello Bert:

Glad you liked the web sites there, I got a few e-mails from guys who
liked the web sites also.

Yes things are going well. I have a few commercial customers that are
getting intrestered, and a small order for over seas that I am filling now.

I also have a Crusader 10K Beam Antenna in the works its a 5 element
yagi. And have modified it to be a 7 element yagi beam antenna with a 36
foot Boom. And I may even make a 8 element beam on a 62 foot Boom.

Here's a web site that has a few photos of the "Super Crusader Seven"

http://www.cbradiotalk.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=933

The lower boom is a support boom that significantly increases the Booms
strength. The Crusader Beam Antennas use a split and insulated driven
element, using a Hairpin Matching System, and are feed thru a current
1:1 Balun, to reduce line radiation, and reduce interference. Its pretty
amazing how well these lager beam work. We can talk to the San Fernando
Valley, most all of Los Angles, and the outer areas. Not bad having to
go over a couple of mountain ranges.

Hope you are well, and everything in life is well.

Jay in the Mojave

Old September 16th 04, 07:07 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:
:

[...]

Whats your name and home address is the first question anyone will ask you.

Or would it be better
to email her at and ask her about the
slander laws in Allentown, and what options I have in dealing
with the jerk (George Busch) that called me a child molester?

Who is George Busch?
Old September 16th 04, 09:17 PM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:
:

[...]

The ****chop that doesn't want me to email Nancy with multiple
google urls about his demented internet behavior.

HTH

--
Kerry voted for that, before he voted against it.
Old September 16th 04, 11:19 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:
:

[...]

How do you know who George Busch is? You dont even know who your
talking to 99% of the time asspunk. I told you there is no WA3MOJ on
the internet except for what you guys forge. But go ahead thinking
there is a George here, we are laughing at your stupidity.
Old September 20th 04, 04:12 PM
Twistedhed

Things are well, thanks for asking. Lately, I'm trying to work all 50
states QRP and have about 13 left. (Including the difficult AK.)
Hope all's well with you and yours. :-)
--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

Canadian No Code Proposal Open For Comment Avery Hightower Policy 158 October 5th 04 01:43 AM
UNIDEN PC 78XL ANY GOOD WHAT RADIO HAS REAL GOOD AUDIO Marty B. CB 3 September 7th 04 08:37 PM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM