Old September 15th 04, 07:02 PM
Jay in the Mojave

Default Good reading:

Hello All:

Here is a neat web site from the ARRL on AM Transmitters and such.

http://www.arrl.org/tis/info/am.html

There now have a book on amplifiers

http://www.arrl.org/catalog/?item=9310

And great books on transmission lines and antennas

http://www.arrl.org/catalog/?categor... gation&words=

Also books on interference RFI/EMI and how to cure them.

http://www.arrl.org/catalog/?categor...ce%2FDF&words=

Jay in the Mojave
Old September 15th 04, 07:51 PM
Bert Craig

Great info Jay, thanks a bunch. How're things going with your endeavors?
Hope the I-10K is selling well. ;-)

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

Old September 16th 04, 04:55 PM
Jay in the Mojave

Bert Craig wrote:

Great info Jay, thanks a bunch. How're things going with your endeavors?
Hope the I-10K is selling well. ;-)

Hello Bert:

Glad you liked the web sites there, I got a few e-mails from guys who
liked the web sites also.

Yes things are going well. I have a few commercial customers that are
getting intrestered, and a small order for over seas that I am filling now.

I also have a Crusader 10K Beam Antenna in the works its a 5 element
yagi. And have modified it to be a 7 element yagi beam antenna with a 36
foot Boom. And I may even make a 8 element beam on a 62 foot Boom.

Here's a web site that has a few photos of the "Super Crusader Seven"

http://www.cbradiotalk.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=933

The lower boom is a support boom that significantly increases the Booms
strength. The Crusader Beam Antennas use a split and insulated driven
element, using a Hairpin Matching System, and are feed thru a current
1:1 Balun, to reduce line radiation, and reduce interference. Its pretty
amazing how well these lager beam work. We can talk to the San Fernando
Valley, most all of Los Angles, and the outer areas. Not bad having to
go over a couple of mountain ranges.

Hope you are well, and everything in life is well.

Jay in the Mojave

Old September 21st 04, 02:54 PM
Landshark

"Bert Craig" wrote in message
t...
Great info Jay, thanks a bunch. How're things going with your endeavors?
Hope the I-10K is selling well. ;-)

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI
FISTS #9384
QRP ARCI #11782

Hi Bert, long time no post
Glad to see that things are good with you.

Landshark

--
Real heroes are men who fall and fail
and are flawed, but win out in the end

Canadian No Code Proposal Open For Comment Avery Hightower Policy 158 October 5th 04 01:43 AM
UNIDEN PC 78XL ANY GOOD WHAT RADIO HAS REAL GOOD AUDIO Marty B. CB 3 September 7th 04 08:37 PM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM