Old September 22nd 04, 11:03 PM
I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo

Default Where's Steveo?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think the reason Doug constantly harasses
Steveo is so that he can see him post here? Think about it, if he's posting
here, Doug can stop peeping out of the windows of his slum to watch for him.
Wanna drive him insane Steveo? Just don't post for a while! He'll be up nite
and day waiting for you! The shadow people will keep him company! Or maybe,
he and Kathy can rotate watches. Either way, Doug won't sleep well!

Old September 22nd 04, 11:48 PM
BP

"I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are morons!"
wrote in
:

Is it just me, or does anyone else think the reason Doug constantly
harasses Steveo is so that he can see him post here? Think about it,
if he's posting here, Doug can stop peeping out of the windows of his
slum to watch for him. Wanna drive him insane Steveo? Just don't post
for a while! He'll be up nite and day waiting for you! The shadow
people will keep him company! Or maybe, he and Kathy can rotate
watches. Either way, Doug won't sleep well!

N8 will soon revert back to his turretts boi thing... And the real
psycho-nitwit dogie will emerge, with all his filthy demon possessed
sick-boi rants... The real dogie is just a meltdown away.

Old September 23rd 04, 02:32 PM
Steveo

wrote:
Is it just me, or does anyone else think the reason Doug constantly
harasses Steveo is so that he can see him post here? Think about it, if
he's posting here, Doug can stop peeping out of the windows of his slum
to watch for him. Wanna drive him insane Steveo? Just don't post for a
while! He'll be up nite and day waiting for you! The shadow people will
keep him company! Or maybe, he and Kathy can rotate watches. Either way,
Doug won't sleep well!

He's wearing out a path to the windows and doors from jumping everytime
he hears a noise outside his section 8 slum and his Stark alley garage.