Old September 23rd 04, 03:38 PM
I Am Not George

Default Give up steveo your beaten

(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Hey psychiatrist to keyclowns, Mopedope is acting exactly as you
predicted. he is spending all his time posting gay stuff and

crisco
cathy stuff thinking in his keyclown way that it is effective.

You
have hit the nail on the head with your analysis of this guy.

Mopedope
is highly suggestible and obedient as hell. There isnt a move he

makes
you havent made him make. I hope you will give a lecture at

Dayton
this year regarding your research into keyclownism. Maybe bring

him
along as an exibit.

Don't try to blame your problems on me dougay, you can deal with me
in person. You and that felon **** you live with deserve each

other.

How did we KNOW that the keyclowns could not resist a chance to fall
over themselves with attempts to defame, insult and threaten? How did
we KNOW?

Look at their history...they know they are wrong to be keyclowns, so
they cannot actually defend their position. They know they have to
hide or be in trouble...so they hide and cast their web based version
of water balloons in the dark. As with most things aimed without

radar
in the dark, they have missed again.

Of course they don't aim in any way to support their position on
keyclownism, they just attack the people who question it.

The frustration level of keyclowns is extremely high, and those
experiencing it most can be detected with some casual examination.

The
frustrated, childlike, sissified attempts to stop dissent are posted
largely by one person in disguise...more aptly put "in drag"...and
that is mopeadope, the acknowledged poster child for effeminate
displays of stupidity in keyclownism. In revealing himself as such he
also reveals his extremely high level of frustration. This childlike,
spoiled little fella cannot deal with dissent. It is alien to his

mind
because he has been a spoiled baby all his life. He got his parents

give him toys and candy by publicly whining and making a scene when

he
was young. Now, in his physical (notice NOT mental) adulthood he

falls
back on those childish ways as his main support of intolerant

behavior
toward dissent. Simply put, this is a child in adult clothing...and

it
cannot take being shown that someone won't give it its' way. Poor
baby.

"This is a master piece of in sight. Not since sigmund freud has any
one so brilliantly probed the dark secrets of the keyclown mind and
come up with an explanation for whats going on inside those pea size
brains." - Psychology Today magazine

"Four Stars and two thumbs up. I came away understanding why keyclowns
act the way they do" - roger ebert

"Keyclownism and those who suffer from it are a seriuous issue
affecting our radio waves" - Dr. phil

"When steveo talks replace the word crisco cathy with Jew and you can
almost hear Hitler speaking" - Oprah

Old September 23rd 04, 04:34 PM
I Am Not Ice

Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:
[...]

You forgot one:

"Doug and I go through 2 gallons
of crisco a week". - Kathy

Old September 23rd 04, 08:12 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Steveo wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
[...]

You aint nuthin' but a whupped skunk, mopeadope. So chicken you are
trying to hide your Comcast IP behind the U Berlin remailer...heheh.
Not even a good try, sidewalk sissy. It just shows the depth of your
frustration with your complete inability to stop dissent.

Keyclowns like you are just overindulged little children with big egos
and little comprehension skills.
Old September 23rd 04, 10:34 PM
Steveo

Steveo wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
[...]

Hey fugly, you know damn well I that I don't have comcast or a remailer.

Don't you ever get tired of being made a fool of?

Old September 23rd 04, 11:59 PM
I Am Not Ice

Steveo wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
[...]

Thats not Steve, wipe the crisco from your eyes so that you can see
the computer screen a little better.
Old September 24th 04, 02:00 AM
gw

Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:
[...]

hey chimp, why are you here again starting **** with number 1????
AKC4L.............
Old September 24th 04, 03:27 AM
I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo

"gw" wrote in message
om...

Steveo wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
[...]

Group hugging loser.

Old September 24th 04, 03:45 AM
DR. Death

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
"When steveo talks replace the word crisco cathy with Jew and you can
almost hear Hitler speaking" - Oprah

You can't even be original with your petty insults. If your going to use my
material, at least start paying royalties.