Old September 25th 04, 05:51 AM
I Am Not George

"Dr.X" wrote in message ...
OK, I give up. What the hell is the AKC?

This is not a troll but an update request since I'm new around here and I
have googled but only found references with no definition.

-Dr.X (tracking hurricane Jeanne)

Dr. X,

The name keyclowns comes from the clowns who key down & step on others
and ruin the band making cb an illegal cesspool of amps, echo boxes,
and agitators. Many keyclowns use ham equipment (illegal) and transmit
where they dont belong, on ham bands. Most mental health professionals
agree keyclowns are disturbed individuals and they secretly want to be
hams but are not smart enough. In addition, most if not all illegal cb
keyclowns are gay truckstop male whores. The AKC (anti-key-clowns)
stand for legal, non amplified, non-freeband, non-gay CB. Telling
keyclowns that they are keyclowns gets them mad, which is amusing for
AKC and frustrating for keyclowns. Hope this helps ya.
Old September 25th 04, 06:14 AM
Dr.X

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
"Dr.X" wrote in message

[...]

I Am Not George,

Thank you for that fine explanation. I know what a keyclown is but I didn't
know what the AKC was. Now I do.
While I have your attention, tell me, who is George and why is it so
important to some to proclaim that they are not him?

Thanks again,
Dr.X

Old September 25th 04, 06:45 AM
AKC KennelMaster

"Dr.X" wrote in message

[...]

This should be good.....

Old September 25th 04, 02:39 PM
Dr.X

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
om...

Thank you for that fine explanation. I know what a keyclown is but I
didn't
know what the AKC was. Now I do.
While I have your attention, tell me, who is George and why is it so
important to some to proclaim that they are not him?

Thanks again,
Dr.X

This should be good.....

Well, I dunno if it is good, but it is accurate. George is a person
who also disagrees with keyclownism. He is a ham. Keyclowns like
mopeadope and twithed always say "that's George" or "that's N8" when
an AKC post pops up. They have no actual clue who is posting, but like
to impress themselves with their acumen.

Ok, good enough....

Identifying the person in such a blanket way also serves to help them
forget that if they were not keyclowns they would not be called

snip stuff I didn't ask for

I take it you use a toggle switch instead of a ptt so your finger don't get
tired holding it for so long. Dude, I asked who George is and why no one
wants to be him. I didn't ask for a full psychoanalysis of keyclowns or who
in the group you thought was a keyclown. I know what keyclowns are and by
looking at the threads in this group I can tell for myself who is and isn't
one. Thanks anyway.

-Dr.X

Old September 25th 04, 06:46 PM
I Am Not George

"Dr.X" wrote in message ...
"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
. com...

[...]

its really simple. Just remember..Keyclown = illegal cb, AKC = legal cb.
Old September 25th 04, 06:53 PM
I Am Not George

"Dr.X" wrote in message

[...]

anytime some one posts something the keyclowns dont agree with, they blame "george".
Old September 25th 04, 07:37 PM
I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo

"Dr.X" wrote in message
"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
.com...

[...]

What kind of CB do you use?

Old September 26th 04, 03:01 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

"DR. Death" meweled like the
totally programmed being he will forever be in message
Doctors now believe it will cease, as there will be no new generations of
AKC as it has been proven homosexuals cannot reproduce.

Again proving the point that keyclowns use insults to defocus
attention from their keyclownism. Thank you for proving us right
again, well trained one.