Old September 24th 04, 02:05 PM
Dr.X

Default what the hell is that?

OK, I give up. What the hell is the AKC?

This is not a troll but an update request since I'm new around here and I
have googled but only found references with no definition.

-Dr.X (tracking hurricane Jeanne)

Old September 24th 04, 03:31 PM
I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo

"Dr.X" wrote in message
OK, I give up. What the hell is the AKC?

This is not a troll but an update request since I'm new around here and I
have googled but only found references with no definition.

-Dr.X (tracking hurricane Jeanne)

The AKC (Anti Keyclown Club) or (American Kennel Club) is this group is a
posse of 2 delusional idiots who have made it their life goal to masturbate
over Part 95 rules and regulations. One, N8WWM, is a felon who was convicted
of non-support of his children, was ordered to get psychiatric counseling,
and also ordered by the court to find employment. Really cool guy, huh? He's
also received a warning from the FCC regarding his violating Amateur radio
rules on a 2 meter machine in Toledo, OH.

The other individual, well, he's simply insane, and will follow up to this
post. He uses well over 12,000 nics to post to this group, so I'll let him
identify himself.

Hope this helps. :-)

Old September 24th 04, 03:48 PM
Steveo

"Dr.X" wrote:
OK, I give up. What the hell is the AKC?

This is not a troll but an update request since I'm new around here and I
have googled but only found references with no definition.

-Dr.X (tracking hurricane Jeanne)

It's just two felon losers who share an aol account. WA3MOJ is one, and
N8WWM is the other. N8WWM lives in Toledo, about two hours drive from me.

I payed a visit to his section 8 slum in a very bad neighborhood back
in April to see if he had the nerve to talk to me in person the way
he types...The coward wouldn't come out of his roach motel and tried
to hide behind the door everytime I went to take his picture.

I did get this one of him tho..

http://img77.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img77...closefugly.jpg

He may be the fugliest human on the planet..he's certainly the biggest
chicken**** I've ever encountered.

Old September 24th 04, 07:30 PM
I Am Not Ice

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:05:44 -0400, "Dr.X"
wrote:

OK, I give up. What the hell is the AKC?

This is not a troll but an update request since I'm new around here and I
have googled but only found references with no definition.

-Dr.X (tracking hurricane Jeanne)

It stands for (A)dair (K)isses (C)ock

Old September 24th 04, 07:49 PM
KC8QJP

wrote:

OK, I give up. What the hell is the AKC?

This is not a troll but an update request since I'm new around here and I
have googled but only found references with no definition.

-Dr.X (tracking hurricane Jeanne)

It stands for (A)dair (K)isses (C)ock

hahahahahahahahaha ......................im crisco kathy and i approve this
message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old September 24th 04, 08:06 PM
Dr.X

"Dr.X" wrote in message
OK, I give up. What the hell is the AKC?

This is not a troll but an update request since I'm new around here and I
have googled but only found references with no definition.

-Dr.X (tracking hurricane Jeanne)

Ok, thanks to all that answered.

-Dr.X

Old September 25th 04, 04:53 AM
KAXN-9546

wrote:

OK, I give up. What the hell is the AKC?

This is not a troll but an update request since I'm new around here and I
have googled but only found references with no definition.

-Dr.X (tracking hurricane Jeanne)

American Kennel Club?

Raymond Sirois KAXN-9546
SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS