Old September 27th 04, 11:23 PM
I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
om...
Steveo wrote in message
(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
Steveo meweled:

No gun play or fighting, I'd like to buy him lunch and talk
this

thing thru. We did have a truce for a while but dogie couldn't
stand it.

I said I would act civilly, I never said I wanted a truce. As for you
buying me lunch, I'd rather be tied to a pole in the Sahara desert,
you mentally warped piece of wack. There's nothing to talk through.
Your desire to "talk this through" means obviously that you would like
dissent agains keyclownism to evaporate. It won't. All your fantasies
of having any kind of control over this situation are just that,
fantasies.

Accept your inability to influence the situation and the issue will
have been "talked through". Any less on your part constitutes an
attitude that supposes any of the AKC cares about your opinion or
feelings on the matter, and/or you have some right to control opinions
expressed in this NG. Both suppositions are plainly wrong, and
continuing to carry them is just a sign of your own wacked, delusional
thinking.

Translation: "I'm afraid of you Steveo".

Unacceptable.

Wrong, sissyboy. Again you prove the AKC right. You think because we
don't desire to perform on your terms we are "afraid". That just shows
how stupid you are. There is nothing to say in a meeting. All it would
be is you with your whining desire to somehow influence the situation.
It won't happen. Your cries about who is a coward, etc. just reveal
how much you want to meet the AKC and french kiss us all.

We have no possible advantage to gain from meeting you, sissy. You can
do nothing either positive or negative to the AKC unless we LET you,
and that aint happening.

Bugger off little boy. Go hump someone's leg who cares if you live or
die...we do not.

Shut up Deadbeat Dougay.

Old September 28th 04, 12:50 AM
I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are morons!"
wrote in
:

Steveo wrote in message
[...]

pretty hostile aren't you Randy Crackman.

Not really Mr. Pedophile. Doug's just a deadbeat dad-felon-mentally unstable
type person-FCC rule violator. You wanted to sniff my daughter's bicycle
seat and are a classic case of the failure of the school systems in the US
to produce a product that can relate above that of a 3rd grader.

But, both of you think you are better than anyone here. How funny...err sad.
You really should get a grip, dude.

Old September 28th 04, 01:16 AM
I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are morons!"
wrote in
:

You wanted to sniff my daughter's bicycle seat

Randy, LOL boy do you lie like a rug, that's why they call it dope. you
know you sniffed her seat and I called you on it. you sick freak

You are the one that brought up her seat, YOU SICKO.

Old September 28th 04, 01:17 AM

Steveo wrote in message
[...]

No Randy you and your cronies think you are better than anyone here, case
in point you are no better than doug, you are or were convicted drug
addict yet you want to break his balls? you should get a grip on reality
instead of hiding in the house looking out the curtians using sock
puppets. Talk about a 3rd grade mentality.

I am not, nor have I ever been a convicted drug addict, you moronic twit.

Old September 28th 04, 01:20 AM

wrote in message

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are morons!"
wrote in
:

You wanted to sniff my daughter's bicycle seat

Randy, LOL boy do you lie like a rug, that's why they call it dope. you
know you sniffed her seat and I called you on it. you sick freak

You are the one that brought up her seat, YOU SICKO.

BTW, you still watching the "Little Girls Gone Wild" video you got from
Aaron? LOL!!!!