Old September 29th 04, 05:54 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Steveo)
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:
(Steveo) Did I ever show you the pic of my
Charger winning the burnout contest?
http://img8.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img8&image=mobmain.jpg
_
How did all that white smoke come about with no pavement? Super cool
photo!
_
(Hi Twist, the back tires are on a big ole steel plate that has been
watered down right before the burnout..there's no traction at all.)
Ha,,,,,betcha that smelled like, like,,,,,,big fun. Only thing missing
was the RF drag race on another launching pad.
_
Speaking of pics, my buddy was here form West Palm (evacuee from Jeanne)
and when the damn storm came here (we are still without electric and I'm
on a generator so I probably won't be around again until the electric
gets turned on) he took some super pics of the palm trees on my property
during the eye-wall. When he gets back home and sends them to me, I'll
post them.
_
(Cool, do you have a generator down there for when you lose power?
_
Absolutely. Using a Troy-Built now..only 3550 watts, 6.75 HP....but it's
plenty enough to run the fridge, clothes washer, big screen (wife can't
do without her 24 hour local news channel), box fan, cb/hammie radio and
the most important of all,,,,,the coffee maker in the morning.I'm going
to buy a quieter (and larger) Honda model in the future, maybe a prtable
A/C unit, too. This Troy-Bilt is way too loud. Kind of neat when a large
load is placed on it though, it never chugs, just "shifts gears" by
changing the pitch of the engine. It delivers excellent performance..too
bad it wasn't quieter. BTW, our power was restored late last night,,many
still without power.
_
Yea, I have a 5K that is really LOUD! It works fine but you can't be
near it because of the noise. My friend had a Honda at the Bristol
Nascar race that we ran 3 campers off of. You could sit right next to
that thing it was so quiet. Really a nice unit.
Glad you got your power back.
_
That's the type generator I'm talking about. Glad to know someone that
actually had an experience with one, 'cause I never tried them. I think
I may rent one for a weekend to take camping to get a better feel for
it.

Old October 1st 04, 04:30 PM
Twistedhed

From: (I=A0Am=A0Not=A0George)
(Twistedhed) wrote: Only YOU are the one making
threats with personal information, not I. What a case of classic
self-projection,,,,merely because you would stoop and lower yourself to
harassing another via the "spreading of their private information"
doesn't mean others would do it. In fact, the majority of regs here are
not like you at all. Only a few scumbags are interested in harassment as
you threatened.

the only scumbags harassing people

physically and posting personal info in this NG
are . Are you

blind to it? hypocrite...

Try and remian relevant. No one mentioned anything regarding physical
acts except now, by yourself, as a means of deflecting and obfuscating
N3CVJ's threat. Try again. Only a few scumbags are interested in
harassment in the manner N3CVJ employs: threatening with the "spreading
of your personal information" . What a social misfit loser. The two of
you are quite a pair, these lonely nights, you both can share. As you
reach out and touch his face....
_
N3CVJ wrote: "give me a place we could
meet".
_
Sure,,your hotel. In this manner, you have no personal information of
mine (my work, my plae of business), and I none of yours

guesss again dave, he will find out your name

by asking the desk clerk. dont trust this sleazy

florida swamp gasbag

Find out his name? If you're not drunk already, you're hopping mad.
Besides, no one else is crying about identity, only you and the social
misfit Hall.
_
Deal. Send me your credit card information

see? He cant be trusted LOL

Au contraire. If you owned a credit card, you would know this proves
just the opposite. I am quite happy to add to your capacitive deficiency
: ) By providing his credit card number, it solidifies beyond a doubt
what he seeks. Patronizing services via a credit card-accepting merchant
also adds trust and consumer confidence and offers him protection from
unfair charges. It also guarantees what he has been seeking for so long,
but alas, he appears to want something for nothing and you have
positioned yourself as his staunch defender, much as you did with N8WWM
after the FCC busted his scuzy azz for jamming.
N3CVJ wants my personal information (to meet at MY work),,and I am
willing to give it to him. All he has to do is book a trip. End of
story.

Old September 30th 04, 03:08 PM
Twistedhed

Ok, here's the crazy part. I called around last night and there isn't a
genertor to be had from here to NY up and down the coast. Check out ebay
and see the jerkoffs trying to gouge the hurricane victims (some of the
ads are titled "Generator in NW FL" by selling them for more than they
go for new. After doing some research, I'm staying with the Troy-Bilt.
This thing is 489 retail at Lowes (check Lowes.com and you will see
there are NONE to be had,,,,anywhere. The local store told me hopefully
a new supply by Christmas, with no rain checks. I tell ya',,,,if a
legitimate dealer drove a truckload of them down here or if one of the
ships came in to the port of Tampa with a boatload, they would sell them
all immediately. The Honda I was looking at that is slightly smaller
(6.5 HP, 3000 watts) than the one I have (6.75 HP, 3550 )costs around
1500.00. Compared to 489, I'll stay with the noisier model.

Ping No One Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 4 September 2nd 04 06:46 PM
looking for old ping / pinger sound mrjiggs TB-2 or TB-2N module's k2000 CB 1 July 19th 04 08:17 AM
WTB: Looking for old Pinger / browning radio immitation ping k2000 CB 0 June 18th 04 06:25 AM
Ping Train Steveo CB 7 May 2nd 04 03:18 AM
Ping away assclowns Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 20 October 18th 03 04:17 PM