Old October 6th 04, 07:31 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:31:17 -0400, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

I'll wait here for you to prove otherwise. Which,
you can't.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

This isn't a court of law, I need prove nothing merely becuase you
demand

Cop out. You refuse to prove it because you can't prove it. And since
you can't prove it, your words are meaningless.

A few months ago you claimed you never used more than one ACCESS to
this group, except for the college, but it was shown you most certianly
did, inside of thirty days.

I have used 3 methods to gain access to USENET. From 1995 to 1996, I
"borrowed" an account on the Villanova VAX system. From 1996 to 2003,
I used the news server provided to me from Worldlynx networks. From
2004 on I have the news server provided with my new isp, ptd networks.
Those are the ONLY gateways that I have used to place messages on this
forum. That is the plain and simple truth.

Now you modified your lie, er , claim, and
eliminated the word "access" and replaced it with "name."

Once again your penchant for getting hung up on rigid literal terms is
what prevents you from proper comprehension, and allows you to believe
these paranoid fantasy lies. I never denied that I have several
methods of gaining access to the INTERNET. But I have only used 3
different news servers in 10 years to gain access to USENET.

Are you familiar with DHCP? Maybe you should read a little on the
subject.....

In any event,
as I said, this is not a court of law, and I am invoking probable
cause,,,I am satisfied the contingency knows it is probable, based on
your stated causes, you are much less than honest.

It's also probable that you were beat up on a regular basis as a
kid.......

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj
Old October 7th 04, 04:47 PM
Twistedhed

copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: =A0=A0 Otherwise we will be
unable to process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.3.19
On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:23:20 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
Taking into consideration how oft you have been hung out to dry, you're
hard pressed to convince otherwise.

You have yet to "hang me out to dry" with

anything you've attempted to counter.

Your comprehension and self-fostering belief that your views are with
the majority is the complete saga.

Like the pitiful democratic presidential

candidate,

Heheh,,what has you ****ing on yourself so often these days, Davie?

your only retort has been to distort the truth

and then accuse your opponents of exactly

what you do.

And that just burns you doesn't it?

Stop making everything personal. Nothing burns me in this group. I don't
take it serious like you do. the word that escapes you, is
"entertainment".

Like I said to you many moons ago, I enjoy

.tweaking the mentally unstable.

If "profoundness" can at all be exhibited, you've captured it.

That is entertainment for me.

That's orginal.

You've provided

many hours of enjoyment.

Exactly. I aim to please.

If you believe that I am angry, you are so far

off the mark, that you might as well be on the

moon.

Why what I believe is of any consequence one way or another to yourself
is your real dillemmal and the bane of your existence.

It's hypocritical to point out the wrongs of

others

when you yourself do not possess a clean

sheet.

In the first manner, I never pointed out anyone's wrong doings until
they began making noise about my dx activities and freebanding

A lame excuse.

Perhaps, but your offerings, especially what you believe, means nothing.

Two wrongs do not make a right. And like in

public school, it doesn't matter who started the
fight, both parties are guilty of fighting and are

punished accordingly.

This isn't grade school Davie, and you aren't the principle who gets to
dole out punishment.. I suggest you grow up and stop drawing analogies
between yourself and the past, most recently, your grammar school years.

_
=A0=A0Keeping it closer to home, you, unprovoked and on many occasion,
have called me and others, a criminal and a felon many times for nothing
more than our *posting* topics discussing dx activities.

I believe the term I used was "criminal".

It is difficult to present a belief as incorrect, but you have managed
quite effectively. You most certainly not only used the term, but
arrogantly, ignorantly, and incorrectly argued your position of why you
thought dxing was a felony.

"Felon" was the term you juxtaposed with

"criminal" and I suppose I might be partially to

blame for not correcting you, and I left it go.

Juxtaposed? No dither Davie, you argued for days before being taught
what constitutes a civil matter verses a criminal matter, yet are still
menstruating, er,, illustrating you have great difficulty comprehending
what distinguishes each.
_
Take into consideration your position just a few short years ago of
using amps, illegal peaking and tweaking and converting of radios and
claiming cbers are more fun and less uptight (than hammies) because they
are "regular folk", and you are the shining epitome of hypocrisy.

You still don't get it do you? I have tried to say

it before but you just can't grasp the subtle

differences between my personal feelings on a
subject, and the facts on what the activity is in

the eyes of the law.

But your personal feelings are responsible for your incompetency in
comprehending such laws.

I, personally, have no problem with people

who act responsibly and considerately toward

other people, while they break the law and

shoot a little skip or otherwise go beyond the

law as stated in Part 95.

Your posts are chock full of you attacking people for doing exactly what
you just said you don't do. In fact, you have inferred that people are
inconsiderate, rude, criminal, and selfish for the exact acts you claim
above. Strong words, indicating you most certainly DO care, and your
long threads justifying your attacks support such,

I sided with the "Legal" crowd because, as a

matter of fact, the behavior which you defend

so vehemently

You have yet to provide for your incorrect but misguided claims,,,,,no
surprise there.

(yet peculiarly cannot acknowledge the

illegality of) is in fact illegal.

There it is again, that incompetence on display for the world. What part
of "I selectively disregard the dx law" is it that is causing such
struggles of comprehending such basic communications within you, mah'
boy?

I still maintain that the CB'ers I knew (and

many of whom have been immortalized on my
website)

That's part of the job you have been given here, Davie,,,,to immortalize
cbers. What was never meant, was for you to destroy own reputation in
the process. That was a complete accident.

during the heyday of CB were orders of

magnitude more fun than the sometimes

humor challenged hams. That has never

changed. But I've also stated that the quality

of CB'ers has taken a sizeable plunge in the

last 15 years.

yea yea,, we all heard your cries many times before,,,,and how "cb is a
reflection of society". Even those who weren't familiar in the past
with your radical rants are now becoming familar with what constitutes
your entertainment verses everyone elses.

Back in the day, you could have fun without

using obscenities.

Try the bowl. Of course, no room for your damaged ego, there.

You didn't need hundreds of

watts to talk 10 miles.

This is not a plague shared by many others. In fact, there are several
remedies to your self-imposed limits, but as always, you are reactive
and not capable of proactiveness.

You didn't have people picking fights with

other people over the air.

Yes you did, and to deny it provides entertainment value to which you
have yet to demonstrate a reasonable grasp.

The few sociopaths were dealt with, and the

problem was solved.

Ahhh,,,sociopath: anyone you deem so.
Heheh.

=A0=A0As much as you want to spin it, no matter

how you try to downplay the issue with

semantics, the FACT is that when you operate
on the freeband, you are breaking federal law,
which makes you eligible to be called a

criminal. You and Doug seem to have much in
common.

This is the place where I tame your unbridled ignorance and arrogance
concerning the United States and the laws regarding the conviction of a
crime. Under the laws of this great country, one is only a criminal when
found guilty in a court of law.

That is little more than an argument in

semantics.

It's the law of the land.

It's nothing more than the flawed assertion

that "it's not illegal 'till I'm caught".

It's the law of the land.

That is a flawed "I'm living in denial" defense.

It's the law of the land.

I'm sure there are murderers running around

free on the street because they haven't been

caught yet. But it doesn't excuse their

behavior or change what it is.

=A0

No it doesn't, but the fact remains, they are innocent UNTIL PROVEN
GUILTY BY A COURT OF LAW. That you have trouble grasping this fact is
troubling enough. That you disagree with it illlustrates your disdain
for what makes this country great.

_
=A0I note you have been forced to distance yourself from your claim that
a dxer is a felon and you are now, albeit still incorrectly, attempting
to call those who commit acts you disagree with (and that you have
committed yourself on numerous occasion) a "criminal" as opposed to a
felon.

I have always maintained that anyone who

breaks the law is a "criminal"

Yes you have, in addition to incorrectly calling a dxer a "felon".

The dictionary would agree with me.

The dictionary says nothing of dxing.

I've provided the logical progression in the

past on what constitutes the law, crime, and a

criminal.

You provided nothing but personal opinion that was shown to be wrong.

You added the term "felon" as synonymous

with criminal.

No Davie, you called dxing a felony. At least you recognize your
ignorance based on your attempts to try and say you never said it.
Perhaps you need a reminder of where you argued that a dxer is a felon.
_
Everyone knows you are an angry, dejected hammie that claims society is
reflected on the cb and that you sit around pining for the "olden days".

No one but you thinks that.

Ask around whose beliefs are more in line with the average cber. This
offer was made before to you, but just like everything else, you run.

I told you before, you are little more than

entertainment.

Actualy, davie, it was I that said such about you long ago. Remember,
*I* am the cartoon character of which you seek personal information.

It's fun watching you spin,

obfuscate, deny, argue semantics, and get

hung up on literal meanings. You should work

for the democratic party, your tactics are just

as disingenuous.

Can always tell when the right is frustrated and worried.
_
Everyone knows you mislabeled many good, decent ops as "criminals" and
"felons" without so much as an admittance you were wrong or apology, but
alas, everyone knows what you are about.

Why should I apologize for something which is
factually correct?

Can't debate with you when you insist on remaining ignorant,
nevertheless, talking dx does not make one a felon as you claimed in all
your infinite and self-pofessed wisdom.

If you engage in freebanding, you ARE

breaking the law. There are no if's and's or

but's about it.

Say it again. Repeat it. Perhaps you will convince yourself that someone
disagreed with you on this notion. Now THAT's...entertainment.

Sorry if you don't like the feel of the shoes

you chose to wear.

I love my dxing AND freebanding. You are the only one that has labored
exhaustively to illustrate your incompetence.

But pretending that the emperor has no

clothes, doesn't change the facts.

Agreed, so why is it such a great feat to egt you to comprehend such?

Which operators are "good" or "bad" is a

subjective matter of opinion.

Yes, but calling one a "felon" is not, yet, you disgracefully (to all
hammies) took such action.

I don't consider

the mental midgets who "squash mud ducks"

to be "good" operators.

And the majority of this group don't consider those who call cbers
felons for dxing reasonable, educated, ot clued.

They have little consideration for their fellow

citizens.

If you were a straight up real man, and would

say something like "Yea, I operate illegally, so

what?",

You can't even define what constitutes the law, let alone sexuality. You
admitted your low self-esteem and ego is soothed via agitation. You are
the only one having a self-debate regarding the legalities of
freebanding.

I'd have more respect for you.

You have no respect for yourself, you can have none for anyone else.

But you won't even acknowledge that what

you do is illegal, and (vainly) deny that you do

anything wrong..

Your incompetency and deficiency is screaming. You are the only person
on this group that has ever made such a claim and the only one to
believe such, as never have I denied dxing or freebanding is illegal,
but it does provide an opportunity, albeit another failed one, for you
to try and deny you called dxers a felon.

_
For the future, so you don't
embarrasss yourself further, calling one a felon or criminal when they
haven't been convicted of a crime by a court of law is about as valid as
one accusing you of being a convicted pedophile.

There's a big difference between someone

who is guilty of an illegal activity who just

hasn't been caught yet, and a groundless

accusation.

Only in your eyes. One is innocent until proven guilty, regardless your
personal opinion of this law.

I have never partaken in any activity which

could be remotely considered pedophilia.

Taking into consideration your unsolicited claims regarding your acts of
breaking federal law by listening to underaged girls private
conversation speaking of their first sexual encounters on a cordless
phone during the Melrose Place years (which you compared it to) and
referring to it as "juicy" gives pause for the cause.

You,

on the other hand, break federal law on the

daily basis.

You have no manner in knowing what I do, whatsoever. You work with what
you are given. Period (no pun intended).

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old October 7th 04, 04:55 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:31:17 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
I'll wait here for you to prove otherwise. Which,
you can't.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

This isn't a court of law, I need prove nothing merely becuase you
demand

Cop out. You refuse to prove it because you

can't prove it. And since you can't prove it,

your words are meaningless.

There is only one jacket and you've been waring and defending it with
your life ever since you were forced to abandon your claim of the cber
getting busted...after being asked to somehow "prove it", you copped
out,,,er, claimed you were unable for various reasons, but invoked your
personal claim that you were there. Since you were unable to prove it,
your words are meaningless.

_
=A0=A0A few months ago you claimed you never used more than one ACCESS
to this group, except for the college, but it was shown you most
certianly did, inside of thirty days.

I have used 3 methods to gain access to

USENET. From 1995 to 1996, I "borrowed" an
account on the Villanova VAX system. From

1996 to 2003, I used the news server provided
to me from Worldlynx networks. From 2004 on
I have the news server provided with my new

isp, ptd networks. Those are the ONLY

gateways that I have used to place messages

on this forum. That is the plain and simple

truth.

=A0
=A0Now you modified your lie, er , claim, and eliminated the word
"access" and replaced it with "name."

Once again your penchant for getting hung up

on rigid literal terms is what prevents you from
proper comprehension, and allows you to

believe these paranoid fantasy lies.

Blaming me for your ignorance and penchant for making words false
synonyms with each other is one of the little reasons why I bother.

I never denied that I have several methods of

gaining access to the INTERNET. But I have

only used 3 different news servers in 10 years

to gain access to USENET.

Are you familiar with DHCP? Maybe you

should read a little on the subject.....

I read your post detailing the finer merits and nuances of routing
protocol, and the subsequent post where you claimed you had no clue how
routing protocol was done.
Satisfied. Completely.

_
In any event,
as I said, this is not a court of law, and I am invoking probable
cause,,,I am satisfied the contingency knows it is probable, based on
your stated causes, you are much less than honest.

It's also probable that you were beat up on a

regular basis as a kid.......

Not my fault Kim hasn't been able to teach you any better. Is she still
being dumped on and forced to do the yearbooks?

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old October 7th 04, 06:07 PM
Dave Hall

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:55:19 -0400, (Twistedhed)
wrote:
It's also probable that you were beat up on a
regular basis as a kid.......

Not my fault Kim hasn't been able to teach you any better. Is she still
being dumped on and forced to do the yearbooks?

Ha ha ha ha!!! Like the McDonald's theme (da da da da da!----- I'm
lovin' it!). You, who chastise other people for seeking out personal
information on other people, are now trying to do it to me?

What a flaming hypocrite!

The really great part is that you SUCK as a researcher, and you prove
it more and more with each post you make. You couldn't even find the
information on the CB'er who was cited for disturbing the peace in
Norristown. Now you think you found out something? One nice thing
about having a common last name, there are thousands of people with
it. Is this "teacher" the "Kim T. Hall" you referred to in an
earlier post? (chuckle). Well who is she? My mother? Wife? Sister?
Niece? Please, by all means, let us all know would you? Maybe she's
someone who owes me money, and I need to know so I can collect it
now.....

The thought of you bent over your little WebTV with your eyes squinted
and crossed with pronounced crow's feet developing as you vainly
search for some little tidbit of information about me, is simply
hilarious. Thank you for the chuckle. I haven't laughed this hard in
a few weeks.

Projection is another of your obvious mental flaws. What you claim as
my adoration for you, is in fact the reverse. You can't resist the
urge to throw your comments in on any post that I make.

You are a man with an obsession.........

Would you like me to send you a recent picture of myself so that you
can cast the statue in the proper context?

Don't worry, I'll be in the neighborhood in a week or so. Maybe I can
give you what it is that you truly seek.......... Try not to slobber
too much though. I really hate a person with poor manners......

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old October 7th 04, 06:37 PM
I Am Not George

Dave Hall wrote:

[...]

LOL dave you have really nailed him this time. Twisted and his pals
are birds of a feather like mopedope and the other sock puppets, the
chief weapon they have is to dig up personal info on hams while they
hide behind the cloak of total anonymity. Of course mopedope has taken
it to a new level with physical harassment.

Old October 8th 04, 12:53 AM
U Know Who

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
Dave Hall wrote:

[...]

Oh Exalted Legal Advisor, how is that?

Old October 8th 04, 02:46 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:55:19 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
It's also probable that you were beat up on a

regular basis as a kid.......

Not my fault Kim hasn't been able to teach you any better. Is she still
being dumped on and forced to do the yearbooks?

Ha ha ha ha!!! Like the McDonald's theme (da

da da da da!----- I'm lovin' it!).

The nervous laughter shows as much, dither dave.

You, who chastise other people for seeking

out personal information on other people, are

now trying to do it to me?

You brought up my personal life, most recently an off-topc comment
concerning my childhood. See the light, dither davie, and ye won't be so
wounded in the ego department.

What a flaming hypocrite!

Illustrating your vile initiations of such off topic personal
information. When it is hurled back your way,,,,you cry.

The really great part is that you SUCK as a

researcher, and you prove it more and more

with each post you make. You couldn't even

find the information on the CB'er who was

cited for disturbing the peace in Norristown.

Now you think you found out something?

Wasn't I. I merely pointed it out.

One nice thing about having a common last

name, there are thousands of people with it. Is
this "teacher" the "Kim T. Hall" you referred to

in an earlier post? (chuckle). Well who is she?

Your wife.

[...]

Wow! Thank's for the confirmation. You're coming apart at the seams,
Davie. In fact, it has been you that has done the seeking and begging,
Davie,,no one else. Again, thanks for the confirmation.

Try not to slobber too much though. I really

hate a person with poor manners......

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Ping No One Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 4 September 2nd 04 06:46 PM
looking for old ping / pinger sound mrjiggs TB-2 or TB-2N module's k2000 CB 1 July 19th 04 08:17 AM
WTB: Looking for old Pinger / browning radio immitation ping k2000 CB 0 June 18th 04 06:25 AM
Ping Train Steveo CB 7 May 2nd 04 03:18 AM
Ping away assclowns Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 20 October 18th 03 04:17 PM