Old September 29th 04, 05:29 AM
BP

(I Am Not George) wrote in
:

BP
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
. com:

Steveo
wrote:
(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
remind the fairy every day that we own him. Notice that his
limpwristed ass aint talking about visiting anyone lately?

Might
have something to do with his local law enforcement agency!

That fairy aint doing ****, and he knows he aint.

Yep, that's it fugly. You got me.

http://tinyurl.com/4r57y

http://img88.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img88...closefugly.jpg

Uh huh. So what? AKC owns you lock, stock and barrel, sissy boy.
Come on, keyclown...make some more threats....we like it when you
make threats. You never do carry 'em out and it then shows what a
sissyboy loudmouth turd you are.

Come on, keyclown...what ya gonna do now? Hit us over the head

with
your sack of quarters??? Come on wimp...tell us now how you are
gonna do something! lol!

Did I tell you before the last time I came calling?

9/11, pearl harbor, and mopedope....birds of a feather

Are you AKC nazi's planning to build a keyclown concentration camp?
..Now, hows that for *over the top*, you stupid AKC brainstem??

Thats not over the top just facts.

Bull****! ..only in your whackjob hollow skull!

Steveo harassed N8 at his house and said hed do so again without
warning, just like pearl harbor, just like 9/11, its called a sneak
attack and is a tactic used by cowards.

"cowards"?!?! HA! you're one to talk.. LOL!

Now hows that for up your ass you keyclown sack of turd juice??

Again with the lame childish AKC homo routine.. yawn

Old September 29th 04, 11:25 AM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:
BP
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
om:

Steveo
Steveo wrote in message
[...]

Thats not over the top just facts. Steveo harassed N8 at his house and
said hed do so again without warning, just like pearl harbor, just
like 9/11, its called a sneak attack and is a tactic used by cowards.

BZZZZZZT. Wrong answer again. Steveo was only anwering one of many
invitations to Toledo. Does the invitation still stand dogie?

From: Auntie Keyclown )
Subject: calling out Peepeeholic
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2001-08-08 09:09:21 PST

Hey Peepeeholic:
Yes I am in Toledo. I have plenty of down home hospitality for you or
ANY of the other queens in here who wish to stir up some mess.
You wanna come by and visit? I will be delighted to send you back to
the MISTAKE ON THE LAKE with a thought in your mind that it was a real
dumb idea.
Imagine, Peepeeholic...Imagine...You come to my place and star some
junk...I put you face down and hurtin extreme, take pics of you laying
there with a bumped up noggin, and post 'em to the NG. I relish you
coming by. I am good in the callbook, just as I told your wife, the
trainedpuppet.
Have not had this much fun since I used to go cuttin' coax and
building jamming oscillators back when I was 16 yrs old.

You are a boy...grow up.

You are also a puppet of the AntiKeyclowns.

N8WWM
Old September 29th 04, 07:19 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:
BP
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
om:

Steveo

From: Auntie Keyclown )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2001-08-08 09:09:21 PST

[...]

Just as you have no control over what AKC does, we have none over you.
All we do is make you perform. It really isn't control when someone as
stupid as you acts provoked over simple dissent. Still, the
entertainment value is great.

Whatever you do bear in mind that any shenanigans on your part could
involve you in a life changing experience. I think it is damned funny
that you can't handle the situation here to such an extreme point that
you feel the need to actually risk it, but there's no accounting for
little sissy babies who cry and whine to get their way, like you.
Old September 30th 04, 04:28 PM
Twistedhed

From: (itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge)
(Twistedhed) wrote in news:13239-415AE2F8-4
@storefull-3255.bay.webtv.net:
From:
(I=A0Am=A0Not=A0George)
Thats not over the top just facts. Steveo

harassed N8 at his house

You are delusional. He went to his house and knocked on his door (as
many paparazzi and photographic journalists often do). The man would not
come out to talk, as was his right ( as many celebrities often decline
to come out to face the media).

Twsity, what do you call the pic of him

standing outside the door?

I saw only a pic of him INSIDE the door.
Dogie would not come out and face the problem he created, that much is
evidenced by his escalated posting toward Mopar.

Steveo took that pic from the street did he

knock and run?

Yes, a very shrewd move on his behalf. In fact, he can park a lawn chair
out there if he so chooses.

_
Mopar told the entire world he was going to Dogie's house and knock on
his door. For you to misinterpret such a telegraphed and published act
as a "sneak attack" illustrates a profound lack of rationale.

so you are saying you have proof that he told

him the exact day and time when he was

coming over??

Semantics again. Once again, Mopar told the entire world, via his
postings here, he was going to Dogie's to talk to him man-to-coward.

Bull****, it was an uninvited visit, and Ill bet

others would see it that way too.

Uninvited does not constitute illegal OR harassment as you mistakenly
claimed. You are now more equipped in the gray matter department than
you were prior to reading my post. You are welcome.

Old October 1st 04, 01:27 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge)
(Twistedhed) wrote in news:13239-415AE2F8-4
@storefull-3255.bay.webtv.net:
From:
(I Am Not George)
[...]

Nothin' cowardly about it, jerkoff. I got a nice welcoming commitee
just waiting for anyone who wants to start some shenanigans. In any
case, what would one possibly have to say to mopeadope that can't be
said right here? He's a keyclown. Keyclowns have nothing to offer
that's worth hearing, anyway.

Mopeadope just wants to tell us the AKC shouldn't be doing opposition
to keyclownism, or attempt intimidation to get the dissent to cease.
Frankly, coming to somene's house like that is just a peck of trouble
waiting to drop on any keyclowns stupid enough to do it. It is great
to feel that frustration emnating from you sissy sock puppeteers. .

AKC don't care what you or mopeadope want. AKC don't care how
insulting you act. AKC don't care at all. Nothing you have said has
any effect on AKC people. We know it sucks to whine agonizingly about
mopeadopes fruitless trips, but that's how it is. Deal with it. If you
don't like what someone says you can always filter it, so whoopie doo!
But you keyclowns aint got enough upstairs, you are just whiny
children that daddy wouldn't give a Hershey bar to while waiting in
the checkout at Walgreen's.

If ya don't like them apples you can sniff the new basket of rotten
ones cooked up by the AKC. they come in rotton and extra wormy...you
oughta like either one.

NEXT! (chuckle)
Old September 30th 04, 04:38 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Steveo)
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20040929223535.318
:
http://img88.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img88...closefugly.jpg
steve any maroon can see you are in the

street

_
It does look like that but the sidewalk is really close to the house and
I'm standing on it. (public rightaway).
My digital camera sucks used cock, just like you. Dogie can hear my
every word and can see my eye color when I stopped time for all to see.
I'm looking at better digital camera's now, and I'd like to keep it
under $300. Any suggestions for a better dogie cam?
_
Yes. Go with the Casio Digital QV-R40 1 X 8 power zoom, capable of way
too much to list here. It has the moving picture feature and is 4
pixels. Get the largest expansion memory capabilty card (very tiny) you
can find. I use this for work and have had it since it was introduced a
few years ago. I have extensive use with digitals since I was forced to
make the jump from 35 mm a few years back and when I came across the
Casio, I laughed. Don't they make keybooards? Yes, same company, and now
they make a kick ass camera that is above and beyond Kodak, etc., for
value, features, ease of use, among other fine traits. It has features
for pic settings found only in some of the photo shop software. Check it
out. If this model is no longer produced (I think it is) buy the one
closest to it. Trust me on this, you will be completely satisfied.