Old October 8th 04, 02:57 AM
I Am Not George

"Reg1647" wrote in message
Who Said anything about using it on cb??

Who said you were going to use it on cb? I said it was illegal to use
on cb, assUMEclown.

Old October 8th 04, 03:42 PM
harvey

"I Am Not Ice" wrote in message |
| The subject was about a schematic, no go wash off "CLOWN"

he cant wash yet, its not saturday
dont ya know us cb'ers hafta wait till saturday nite????
harv

Old October 8th 04, 05:04 PM
DR. Death

"M-Tech" wrote in message
He's just a "ham gone wild". Hey.....we should make a video of that;

HAMS GONE WILD...available on DVD:-)

Don

No, he CLAIMS to be a ham, but he spends all of his time and energy in a
C.B. ng, which proves to me that he is most likely a CBer. Unfortunately, he
is probably the type of CBer that harasses truck drivers and plays music
over the air. Isn't that right Georgie boy?