Old October 13th 04, 12:56 AM
Mopeadopeizcrazy

Steveo wrote
Nope, only one. Dogie kept hiding everytime
I went to take his pic.

You posted two pics lying jizzball, one was a fake paste job allegedly
showing N8, the one other showing some apt building with an antenna. Both
have nothing to do with Doug and both show your desperation and
frustration at you treatment at the hands of the AKC!

LIFE IS GOOD WHEN YOU'RE NOT THE AKC'S SISSYSLAVE MOPEADOPE!!!
HARDEEHARRHARR!

Old October 13th 04, 01:02 AM
Steveo

"Mopeadopeizcrazy" wrote:
Steveo wrote
Nope, only one. Dogie kept hiding everytime
I went to take his pic.

You posted two pics lying jizzball, one was a fake paste job allegedly
showing N8

There's only one fugly felon. The APL usually puts this **** down with
a merciful injection.

http://img73.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img73...closefugly.jpg
Old October 13th 04, 01:23 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041012191852.344
$Gs_-_

You posted these, dip****.

I sure did assclown

Stop snipping them, monkey-boi.

http://tinyurl.com/6jngs

http://tinyurl.com/5espk
Old October 13th 04, 01:25 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
hahahah

http://img73.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img73...closefugly.jpg
Old October 13th 04, 02:29 AM
DR. Death

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
Lancer wrote in news:416aa8ff.13180625
@news.easynews.com:

I also never said otherwise. Quit trying to put words in
other peoples mouths and form your own thoughts.

Sounds like twisty, outs words into others mouths and tells
them what they mean by thier posts.

You should lay off the booze George, your slurring and
misspelling words.

you should lay of the dick sandwiches, you know they say you
are what you eat... thanks for posting right on cue... sock
puppet and all.. .

All you can talk about is your fascination with the male
genitalia. Wouldn't it be easier on your psyche if you would
just come out of the closet and proclaim your gayness? It must
be an awful mental struggle to deny your true self.

truth hurts you huh, how do you like you're cock sandwiches?? on
wheat or rye?

ROFLMAO Every time you post homo crap I know I'm getting under your
skin. I am truly pulling you strings. You may now worship me as
your god.

Do yourself a favor and don't kid yourself, you are a homo thats why
i post it for you, and twisty is the only god in this NG just ask him

So Twist is your god,

No one here ever said that, except you. Sucks to be you

You said it......
"Do yourself a favor and don't kid yourself, you are a homo thats why i
post it for you, and twisty is the only god in this NG just ask him"
Look familiar?

Old October 13th 04, 07:33 AM
BP

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote in :

Steveo wrote in
news:20041012190255.408 :

"Mopeadopeizcrazy" wrote:
Twithed you butt rimming fugly toad, you have no idea what Dick said
because you wre licking jizz off of menz room walls at the Petro.

Why don't you grow up already, asshole.

He will when he is older assclown.

George, your hero turns 47 next summer.. The nitwit is almost
as old as you, putz... LMAO!!

http://www.qrz.com/detail/N8WWM
Old October 13th 04, 08:56 AM
Steveo

BP wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote in :

Steveo wrote in
news:20041012190255.408 :

****er looks like he's 67..don't make me post his pic.
Old October 13th 04, 05:07 PM
Twistedhed

"co-gods",,,,,lmao.

Old October 13th 04, 05:44 PM
Twistedhed

From: pam
(Twisty=A0is=A0to=A0Blame.)
(Twistedhed) wrote in news:10981-416BF8AA-129
@storefull-3256.bay.webtv.net:
The first occurance of the callsign WA3MOJ

was late in 2001,

Which is irrelevant to his being present and accounted for agitating in
this group. Of course, you can go ahead and lobby for his innocence at
this point...

Innocence??

You are redundant.

of what?

Presence prior to the Busch name being invoked by as a means of
harassment (according to Frank).

You are as guilty as anyone else of trolling

this NG, you have been told before you are

why i am what I am.

Actually, it is you that have been told you are what you are because of
myself, but that is no revelation. I recognized the weakest link
(yourself) and forced you into sabbatical. In other words, I controlled
your fall from what grace you once held. At least you now recognize it
is I that is responsible for your behavior, as you haven't the free will
or choice. It was I responsible for the destruction of your reputation
to such a degree that your were banished to the space in which you now
find yourself.

You created "george", you were and are

worse than those that were trolling the NG you
continued the trolls, when you could have let

them be, you chose not to.

LOL,,,,,,You claiming your presence, behavior and actions are controlled
by myself illustrates you are unable to grasp what "choice" means, so
you are unable to comment on other's choices.

Look at the archives assjuice

Temper, temper, junior,

I told you long

ago this same exact story, you sow what you

reap

I'm not the one demeaning myself with curse words and a temper and
actions I blame on another usenet participant. In fact, blaming others
for your problems is what makes you a flaming liberal and what is wrong
with this county today. too many scum like you unable to accept
responsiblity and blame others for their actions.

and there isnt a damn thing you can or have

done about it IMPOTENT One.

Your ASSuming I would have you any other way, is my enjoyment...oh, and
all the rest who enjoy watching you continue to choke upon regurgitated
feathers.

_
Nevertheless, it doesn't negate Gee-ogre's presence prior to his call
being outed.

What did you call me before i accidently had

those jumbled letters and numbers on my post
that you assclowns mistaken for a ham

callsign on a CB NG. That's not my call, you

are a moron and you make me **** my pants

with laughter when you so vehemntly try and

tell me who I am.

Then let it go. Of course, we can all revel in the hammie names you have
sullied based on nothing more than Frank's multi-claims of who I was,
but doing so would illustrate more of that hypocrisy that has you
angered and burying your head.

And Phil Covington was the first to note the

post with the callsign, not Dick.

I never said Dick was first.

You said dick identified me,

He did.

you a ****ing asshole and a liar to boot. now

go twist your story around again.

I said Dick outed him as insane.

LOL You never ever once said that you said

he identified me as wa3moj

=A0

Make up my mind, would you? Oh, excuse you,,,I forgot for a split second
who you said was responsible for your behavior.
_
=A0Also, as
you note, Phil may have been first to note the
post with the call sign, but that was long after he had been posting
here for some time.

No one ever said i havent posted here for

some time this is just you changing what you

said since you were proven a liar, and you

said Dick identifed me,

He did,,by your call.

but you change it to insane and the funniest

part is I posted here according to you a long

time and you nor anyone else ever said I was

insane

Yea, well, you were proud of your call back then. You've ruined it,
which is partially what drove you insane. You cracked under the
pressure. Everyone knows it. I mean let's face it,,,I have two long time
fans telling me I'm nuts, N3cvj, who lied about his qualifications
concerning his status as a doctor in psychology/psychiatry (he isn't),
and Dogie, who also presents himself as a doctor in head studies. Now,
in effect, the entire group knows you have problems, even the
johnny-come-latelys.

did Dickhead Mc Collum have his

crystal balls on your neck?

Nope, just a leash around yours that you have been unable to untether.

Dick later "identified" WA3MOJ as Aaron

Voobner (yes, Dick was occasionally wrong).

Occasionaly wrong? what a laugh but he was

correct about me being insane LOL

Everyone thinks that of you, except, of course, the troublemakers one
can count on one hand.

Aaron kicks Doug out of AKC...The list U Know Who CB 24 October 20th 04 01:01 AM
AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Soon to updated, more episodes to follow CoaxLengthPolice CB 1 April 9th 04 05:29 PM
The updated "Whole Story"...much more accurate RichardHead28 CB 0 February 7th 04 12:16 AM
stop blaming doug Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 2 December 13th 03 02:12 PM