Old October 13th 04, 07:01 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

mopeydopey meweled in message
"Mopeadopeizcrazy" wrote:
Steveo wrote
Nope, only one. Dogie kept hiding everytime
I went to take his pic.

You posted two pics lying jizzball, one was a fake paste job allegedly
showing N8

There's only one fugly felon. The APL usually puts this **** down with
a merciful injection.

http://img73.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img73...closefugly.jpg

LOOK! mopeadope took some time off from the Petro toilet!
Watch for the new NG: alt.mopeydopey.trolls.petro

TOP 10 REASONS AKC RAZZES MOPEYDOPEY

He squeals like a stuck hog and whines like a little baby trying to
get his way, so it is fun to watch.

Old October 14th 04, 02:17 PM
Twistedhed

From: =A0=A0 Lancer Group: =A0=A0 rec.radio.cb
Subject: =A0=A0 Doug, can you please stop ? Organization: =A0=A0 WWW
From:
(Lancer)
On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:36:30 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(Lancer)
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:50:32 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
What I have demonstrated,
is your lack of knowledge pertaining to the laws governing your hobby. I
have had zero years,,

It shows.

You are contradicting yourself. Last post you said I had years of
experience. In any case, the only thing showing is your slip. Again,

Read it again,

Ok,,but you still are having communication problems and retainment and
memory problems.

I said you had a year to learn.

Naw,,that's not what baby said.
Here is what you said:
You lack quite a bit of skill in electronics,

which you have demonstrated quite often. You
have had many years to be shooled in

electronics,

Tell us again what you said, Baby. Tell the masses they read what you
tell them they read, not what you wrote.

Which you haven't and you gain have proven

it.

The only thing I have proven is your status-starved carcasss still
begging for moderator status.
Again,,your words responsible for you finding yourself feeling woe:
"Get lost. This is the wrong group to ask

about.."

And my words responsible for your impotence and uncontrolled anger:
"You get to decide nothing that is discussed in this group."

And it still shows,

Yet, you are experiencing severe pains attemtping to illustrate "it".
Providing for your claims is something you are unable. Then again, if
you weren't so ashamed and had any integrity or class, you would not
have permitted me to drive you underground.

your lack of knowledge.

Yet, you mysteriously admit what goes on with me, effects your behavior
profoundly. As you related to the group, it is not you in control of
your behavior.

Try agin, eat some of that FLA fish, maybe it

will help, its supposed to be brain food.

Blame your longtime and all around incompetence on anything you can
grasp....besides, you fail to grasp the gist,,,you *are* my fish. You've
been descaled and tossed back so many times. I left the layer of
protective slime intact so as not to drown you completely and to enjoy
you at whim on other days.

You lack quite a bit of skill in electronics,

And you use quite the pile of feminine napkins when attempting to
post....

which you have demonstrated quite often.

..based on your snail trail.

You have had many years to be shooled in

electronics,

Which would be fine if you were able to coherently define anythig you
ever say, sans denial in your next post. Chin up, juniah g.
I won't keep you bouncing all week, only until you let loose with a few
more involuntary string of obscenitites,,,you know, just to reiterate
how adept and crystal clear your communication skills are with other
mediums.

Old October 15th 04, 03:04 PM
Twistedhed

From: pam
(itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge)
(Twistedhed) wrote in
:
How did Dick identitfy me?

Like this: wa3moj and n3cvj are extremely hostile right now and causing
problems all over this group.

There,,now I indentified you, too...haha!

At least even you find humour in your

stupididty,

Referring to yourself as my "stupidity" is being a bit harsh on
yourself, but yes, I find mucho humor in this group.

(Identified)

(affirmed)

do you know what the word identify means.

You have yet to meet any of the criteria

identify:

Oh, ok..this is the part where you invoke your special need to make all
your focus on another, in this instant, the one who made the observation
that Dick ALSO identified WA3MOJ and referred to him by such.

verb {T} to recognize someone or something

and say or prove who

Yea,,,if you repeat it and lip-synch it a few more times, perhaps read
it silently but outloud to yourself, you may stumble upon the reason
such identity continues to cause you great pain and makes you do such
stupid things.

or what they a

identification:

noun {U} when you recognize and can name

someone or something:

Still crazy after all these years.....but as clueless as ever and still
yammering and pining away for other folk's identities. Have yourself a
good weekend. And if you talk to Dwight, tell him to drop me a line, I'm
gonna be in his neighborhood and I told him I would love to buy him a
cup of java and laugh about the group.

Old October 15th 04, 03:24 PM
DR. Death

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
From: pam
[...]

Hey Twist, did you get my e-mail?

Old October 15th 04, 04:57 PM
DR. Death

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
Steveo wrote in news:20041011192825.251
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in

:

"*itoldyouiorge*" wrote:
BP wrote in news:10ml31pct2i3if1
@corp.supernews.com:

And "in drag" is obviously, *YOUR OWN* AKC reference to
Landshark.., remember?..So who am I this week, geo? lol!

*Really*, since when do *you* decide what *my* posts mean. You are
still
the same old *sock puppet* trolling like you always have been. 10-4

Is he still me, curious-boi?

::sings:: curious george, the nym shifting little monkey..
what name are you going by, today..?

..and curious george
you A K C flunkey, ..what mischief are you into, today?

right on cue steveo your sock posts then you follow up in agreement...
like clockwork

Sock posts would imply everyone is me, monkey-boi. Study up
on your terminology before you leave your cage next time.

Many are you, ass monger

The Green Monkey Theory

Where did HIV originate? Prominent cancer virologists and government
epidemiologists have theorised that HIV originated in African green monkeys.
Purportedly the monkey virus "jumped species" and entered the black
population. From there it migrated to Haiti and Manhattan. After the virus
entered the black heterosexual population in the late 1970s, it rapidly
spread to millions of blacks because of transfusions with HIV-infected
blood, dirty needles, promiscuity and genital ulcers - or so the experts
said.

What color is your fur George?

Old October 16th 04, 07:39 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

cried out like a girl in
message ...
moronic drivel snipped

"...back to his same tired ****."

You are tired of it cuz you have no control over the AKC. We know how
much you want it, but sorry Charlie. I mean Charlene.

Aaron kicks Doug out of AKC...The list U Know Who CB 24 October 20th 04 01:01 AM
AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Soon to updated, more episodes to follow CoaxLengthPolice CB 1 April 9th 04 05:29 PM
The updated "Whole Story"...much more accurate RichardHead28 CB 0 February 7th 04 12:16 AM
stop blaming doug Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 2 December 13th 03 02:12 PM