Old October 11th 04, 02:35 PM
BP

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote
in :

BP wrote in news:10mk1toes0uqmd8
@corp.supernews.com:

LOL! Ahh yes, so now it's back to the old Landshark is nym
shifting thru supernews angle, again. Too funny, geo!!

Sorry you said that assclown, not me.

Of course I said that, you moron. Try reading the

"I see it got you to post in drag...Yawn!!!"

And "in drag" is obviously, *YOUR OWN* AKC reference to
Landshark.., remember?..So who am I this week, geo? lol!

::sings:: Curious George, the spinning little flunky..

Old October 11th 04, 04:18 PM
Twistedhed

Subject: Fwd: Doug, can you please stop ?
From: (Lancer)
On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 18:26:57 GMT, "JASON WILLIAMS"
wrote:
I joined this ng because it said cb. all i have read is about illegal
this and illegal that. Its only illegal if or when u are caught. If hams
want to join in, why dont they help the so called uneducated, gain the
confidence to apply for a licence. But no all I read is a bunch of
boring so called know alls bleat on about how crap cb radio is.(CB -
Citizens Band) Get it!
_
=A0=A0If you profess to know all, how can you learn. Nuff said all
108YQ01 - Jason - Professional
_
Lancer wrote:
11m Pirate..... Get lost Jason. Take your

pirate bull**** elsewhere. "Lancer" wrote in message

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Doug;
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0There a quite a few users of this group that
want to discuss legal CB usage. Antenna istallations, which CB is the
best to buy etc.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0I know you are really trying to stop lillegal CB
mod's. =A0 =A0 Which I agree with, but please stop the posts that have
nothing
to do with Radio?
_
Sorry Jason;

=A0
Yet, you never tire of that state (being sorry).
=A0=A0
=A0=A0
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Its illegal if you use it.

Not to discuss it.

Not if you get

caught.

Still legal and perfectly accfeptable to discuss and exchange the
information.

If you ask a question about how to

mod your radio, or hook an amp up, your in

the wrong group.

No, he is in the right group, as many can answer the question and it is
not illegal to share information, it's merely folly to watch ignoramus'
like yourself jump up and down and hold their breath and claim "this
information will not be permitted"..

I'll be a quick as anyone else to share what I

have learned, but I won't advise you on mods

or amps.

All the better, as there are much more informed, educated, and
communicatively skilled ops in here compared to yourself. These ops are
able to comprehend the sharing and exchange of information is prefectly
acceptable and legal. Your posts are examples you are unable to
comprehend such simple facts of the world regarding the internet and the
FC and the United States and freedom to do so, which places you near the
bottom of the ranking percentile of intelligence that frequent this
group.

You don't need them,

You don't get to decide for others. Your job is to get mad at yourself
for the lack of status you achieved in life and foster yourself upon
this group as decided by others..

get yourself a good antenna.

Get yourself a life and let go of the tail of others' and stop
illustrating your ignorance in the way of the law regarding the free
exchange of information.

Old October 11th 04, 04:54 PM
Twistedhed

Frank Gilliland wrote:
And the character "George" was obviously the

result of a troll meant to taunt Twist because

of his staunch anti-Bush position -- George

Bush/George Busch -- get it?

That's bull****, Frank. N0BK identified George and said he was an insane
troll long before "Geo" and I ever crossd paths. In fact, Clinton was
still in office.

Old October 11th 04, 05:02 PM
Lancer

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:18:26 -0400, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Lancer)
wrote:
I joined this ng because it said cb. all i have read is about illegal
this and illegal that. Its only illegal if or when u are caught. If hams
want to join in, why dont they help the so called uneducated, gain the
confidence to apply for a licence. But no all I read is a bunch of
boring so called know alls bleat on about how crap cb radio is.(CB -
Citizens Band) Get it!
_
Â*Â*If you profess to know all, how can you learn. Nuff said all
Lancer wrote:
11m Pirate..... Get lost Jason. Take your

pirate bull**** elsewhere. "Lancer" wrote in message

.. .
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Doug;
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*There a quite a few users of this group that
want to discuss legal CB usage. Antenna istallations, which CB is the
best to buy etc.
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*I know you are really trying to stop lillegal CB
mod's. Â* Â* Which I agree with, but please stop the posts that have
nothing
to do with Radio?
_
Sorry Jason;

Â*
Yet, you never tire of that state (being sorry).

Â*Â*
Â*Â*
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Its illegal if you use it.

Not to discuss it.

I never said otherwise.

Not if you get

caught.

Still legal and perfectly accfeptable to discuss and exchange the
information.

I also never said otherwise. Quit trying to put words in other
peoples mouths and form your own thoughts.

[...]

As you have proven about yourself, with your accusation that I was
Frank because I asked about sal****er fishing. One of your brighter
moments.

You on the other hand have totally demonstrated your knowledge of
electronics. (NOT)

You don't need them,

You don't get to decide for others. Your job is to get mad at yourself
for the lack of status you achieved in life and foster yourself upon
this group as decided by others..

Don't think so, your psyco-babble doesn't work on me. Almost everyone
in this group has control of you. They lead you around like you have
a ring in your nose.

get yourself a good antenna.

Get yourself a life and let go of the tail of others' and stop
illustrating your ignorance in the way of the law regarding the free
exchange of information.

Why don't stop illustrating your ignorance and total lack of
comprehensive capability.

Old October 11th 04, 06:25 PM
DR. Death

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

*yawn*

LOL typical sock puppet

*yawn* = your boring me now George.

Old October 11th 04, 09:30 PM
Mopeadopeizcrazy

What about the people posting Crisco Cathy
porn, WA3MOJ gay forges, N8
court records, etc. ..........or are these
OK with you?

No, they aren't ok with me. When Doug
doesn't post his one liners you
don't see the Cathy and court record
stuff being posted.

OHHHHHH! Now we get it...do not oppose
keyclownism or you get smeared.

YOU NAILED IT. That is exactly how keyclowns operate.

-N8 returned fire against the keyclowns, so they began posting crisco
cathy and court records.

-Leland stood up to the keyclowns, and the Al Banys posts started.

-"George" angered keyclowns, and they responded with Nancy Busch
postings.

-AND THE LATEST...Dave Hall dared question keyclown beliefs, and now there
are Kim Hall postings.

Keyclowns think they can stop dissent against illegal CB by going after
your family or who they think your family is. Never happen. Never happen
keyclowns.

Old October 11th 04, 10:20 PM
DR. Death

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

*yawn*

LOL typical sock puppet

*yawn* = your boring me now George.

Is that why you changed your nym, to tell me that.. roflmao... Putz!

I havn't changed anything George. You need some glasses.

Old October 11th 04, 10:23 PM
DR. Death

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
Lancer wrote in news:416aa8ff.13180625
@news.easynews.com:

I also never said otherwise. Quit trying to put words in other
peoples mouths and form your own thoughts.

Sounds like twisty, outs words into others mouths and tells them what they
mean by thier posts.

You should lay off the booze George, your slurring and misspelling words.

Old October 11th 04, 10:45 PM
BP

"*itoldyouiorge*" wrote in
:

BP wrote in news:10ml31pct2i3if1
@corp.supernews.com:

And "in drag" is obviously, *YOUR OWN* AKC reference to
Landshark.., remember?..So who am I this week, geo? lol!

*Really*, since when do *you* decide what *my* posts mean.

Riiight, geo..you sure are a *deep* little monkey-boi! LOL!!

Aaron kicks Doug out of AKC...The list U Know Who CB 24 October 20th 04 01:01 AM
AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Soon to updated, more episodes to follow CoaxLengthPolice CB 1 April 9th 04 05:29 PM
The updated "Whole Story"...much more accurate RichardHead28 CB 0 February 7th 04 12:16 AM
stop blaming doug Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 2 December 13th 03 02:12 PM