Old October 11th 04, 01:52 AM
Steveo

mnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041010203845.703
:

Where does it say 506 Euclid, Steve?? the guy is clearly coming out of
506 and he is much older than Doug, looks like you been made the fool
again steve sorry, the truth is what it is and your picture sure proves
it.

DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO, OH 43605

I know it's hard for your feeble mind to accept, but that's your hero
in the fugly flesh.

Teach him how to install an antenna will ya? He ****ed this one up bad.

http://img4.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img4&image=dogie04.jpg
Old October 11th 04, 01:54 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041010202226.519 :

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

http://img5.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img5&i...closefugly.jpg

I wonder why he wouldn't accept my invitation to come outside?
Just look at his physical prowess, and pay special attention to
dogie's fish hook spine. Scary, ain't it? lol

Steveo I am willing to bet money that wasnt doug in the picture.

How much ya got?

It is not what I have it is what do you have .. Doug doesn't live at
that address....

Better tell him and crisco kathy that.

Hey, remember this pic of dogie from back in the day? lol

http://img72.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img72...-the-fugly.jpg

Funny thing too steveo thaT PIC ISNT DOUG EITHER THAT PIC HAS BEEN ON THE
NET FOR YEARS SOON AS i FIND THE ORIGINAL with that guy in it I WILL POST
IT FOR YOU.

Keep spinning, you are dead wrong. and the guy standing in the wrong door
is not the guy in you're old pic of dogie

The REALLY FUNNY part is, he has the same shirt on!! ROFL!!

Old October 11th 04, 01:57 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

WA3MOJ itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041010203751.150 :

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

Steveo I am willing to bet money that wasnt doug in the
picture.

How much ya got?

Enough to prove you wrong.

Save your money, geo. Like dogie alway's says "he's good in the
book".

Now go check the adddress on the house, dumbass.

I did ****face Doug lives at 504 not 506 where the guy is standing at
the door you dumb jackass ...roflmao ... what a fool

Keep your head in the sand, wa3moj.

What is the number on the house **** head?? 506... Look at adairs address
it is 504 you dumb ****ing douchebag .. .LOL keep your head up you're
ass.

Even you can't play that stupid, he lives in a three dwelling section
eight slum. Face the facts, your hero is the most fugly **** bag on
the planet.

Keep denying it tho, if it makes you feel any better about the loser.
Old October 11th 04, 02:05 AM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041010202226.519 :

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

[...]

Explain the antenna, jackass.

Old October 11th 04, 02:20 AM
U Know Who

"mnotiamnotgeorge" wrote in message
"U Know Who" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041010202226.519 :

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

[...]

The antenna is on the back of the house Doug lives next door at 504 are
you guys that freeking stupid
Look at steves pic it shows it clear as day... You guys will lie then the
rest swear to it, it is no different than me telling you I am not wa3moj
yet you will tell me over and over agin it isme... take your lumps like a
man, you guys are fuking dumber than i thought. Look again Randy, look
over the doorway and look at the numbers, look at the doors in front. If
you keep saying it wont make it any truer than me being wa3moj...

Next thing you'll tell me is that he isn't a felon or a deadbeat dad. Try
again.

Old October 11th 04, 02:21 AM
U Know Who

"mnotiamnotgeorge" wrote in message
"U Know Who" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041010202226.519 :

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

Old October 11th 04, 02:30 AM
Steveo

"U Know Who" wrote:
"mnotiamnotgeorge" wrote in
message ...
"U Know Who" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041010202226.519 :

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

[...]

Don't waste your time, poor geo can't even stand to look at adair. lol
Old October 11th 04, 02:55 AM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote in
:

Next thing you'll tell me is that he isn't a felon or a deadbeat dad.
Try again.

No Randy that's is like me saying you werent convicted for drug charges,
remember the conditional discharge you got??

You really are lost, aren't you? WTF are you talking about?

Old October 11th 04, 02:57 AM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote in
:

"mnotiamnotgeorge" wrote in
message ...
"U Know Who" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041010202226.519 :

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

http://img5.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img5&i...pclosefugly.jp

[...]

No Randy you try again, I am just telling you from the evidance before
us that is not Dougie. Typical, dickwith ears mentality whenb you are
wrong you will never admit it just like you're sock puppets..

Look Again dickie head sucks when your own pictures prove you are a
assclownz...

http://img5.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img5&i...closefugly.jpg

No matter what, no human female with an inkling of self esteem would have
anything to do with it.

Old October 11th 04, 04:31 AM
DR. Death

"mnotiamnotgeorge" wrote in message
Steveo wrote in news:20041010203845.703
:

Where does it say 506 Euclid, Steve?? the guy is clearly coming out of 506
and he is much older than Doug, looks like you been made the fool again
steve sorry, the truth is what it is and your picture sure proves it.

DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO, OH 43605

I'm sure he aged 10 years as soon as he saw Steveo at his door. ROFLMAO