Old October 18th 04, 12:29 AM

Default who made JC Penney CBs?

Picked up a pristine Penney 6237. Wish it were an ssb model,
but who manufactured these for Penney?

Is there a good source for mods for it?

Bill

Old October 18th 04, 02:52 AM
DonaldTrump

by Oct 17, 2004 at 05:29 PM
Picked up a pristine Penney 6237. Wish it were
an ssb model, but who manufactured these
for Penney?

Is there a good source for mods for it?

What do you want to "mod" it to do?

Old October 18th 04, 02:53 AM
U Know Who

"DonaldTrump" wrote in message
lkaboutradio.com...
by Oct 17, 2004 at 05:29 PM
Picked up a pristine Penney 6237. Wish it were
an ssb model, but who manufactured these
for Penney?

Is there a good source for mods for it?

What do you want to "mod" it to do?

Why you idiot, he wants 160-10 meter coverage, of course.

Old October 18th 04, 03:05 AM
DonaldTrump

"U Know Who" wrote
"DonaldTrump" wrote in message

lkaboutradio.com...
by Oct 17, 2004 at 05:29 PM
Picked up a pristine Penney 6237. Wish it were
an ssb model, but who manufactured these
for Penney?

Is there a good source for mods for it?

What do you want to "mod" it to do?

Why you idiot, he wants 160-10 meter
coverage, of course.

According to my staff, the way to have that kind of coverage is to obtain
a ham license and buy a ham radio. The Donald always operates within the
law. Whay can't ?

Old October 18th 04, 09:59 AM

According to my staff, the way to have that kind of coverage is to obtain
a ham license and buy a ham radio. The Donald always operates within the
law. Whay can't ?

Your staff told you wrong. One only needs the radio to obtain10-160
Old October 18th 04, 10:29 AM
Steveo

"DonaldTrump" wrote:
"U Know Who" wrote
"DonaldTrump" wrote in message

lkaboutradio.com...
by Oct 17, 2004 at 05:29 PM
Picked up a pristine Penney 6237. Wish it were
an ssb model, but who manufactured these
for Penney?

Is there a good source for mods for it?

What do you want to "mod" it to do?

Why you idiot, he wants 160-10 meter
coverage, of course.

According to my staff

Talking to your dick again, ass monkey?
Old October 18th 04, 04:39 PM
harvey

there was a european website that told which units where the same as others
jus the cabinets and branding was changed on alot of solid state radios like
the sears large roadtalker flat face (not the one that looks like a mobile
was actually a cobra 142 same knobs and options) anyone have that website
link? i lost mine when i changed over computers
thx
harv