Old October 22nd 04, 12:05 AM
U Know Who

"DR. Death" wrote in message
"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

"DR. Death" wrote in message
"U Know Who" wrote

in
message ...

"DR. Death" wrote in message
"U Know Who"

wrote
in
message ...
How 'bout that Tavarez? Not only did he give the game away, he had
previously bragged about how much better STL's bullpen was than
Houston's,
and how STL was a better team. You know, with his hitting one
player
and
almost hitting another, a northern team with less class than
Houston
would
have taken his head off. What a loser. Maybe he should try ice

hockey.

Yeah yeah yeah, just rub some more salt in my wounds.

Hey, you won tonight!

GREAT! I didn't get to watch it

Now, what have you got to bet on tonight's game? Any Henry stuff laying
around? Hell, I'll even stoop to letting you bet some Ameritron gear.

Game?

I was thinking maybe a cobra 19.....LOL

Does it have extra channels? The AKC wouldn't be happy if it didn't! :-)