Old December 4th 04, 07:02 AM
The Legendary Outlaw

Default FREEBANDERS 4 LIFE

There seems to be a nutcase or two (or should i say fruitcakes) on
these posts thinking that us freebanders and outbanders can't have
certain radios and such equipment to use on 26-27 Mhz. Well I've got
just one thing to say to those who don't like freebanders and
outbanders, GO CHOKE ON IT, WE WILL USE WHATEVER WE WANT TO USE AND
THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE THE LEGENDARY STONE COLD OUTLAW SAYS SO.
NO ONE CAN STOP FREEBANDERS AND I MEAN NOBODY. NOT THE FCC NOR AKC OR
ANYBODY ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, SO WHY DON'T YOU IDIOTS JUST GO AWAY,
FOREVER!
Old December 4th 04, 05:27 PM
I Am Not George

(The Legendary Outlaw) wrote in message om...
There seems to be a nutcase or two (or should i say fruitcakes) on
these posts thinking that us freebanders and outbanders can't have
certain radios and such equipment to use on 26-27 Mhz. Well I've got
just one thing to say to those who don't like freebanders and
outbanders, GO CHOKE ON IT, WE WILL USE WHATEVER WE WANT TO USE AND
THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE THE LEGENDARY STONE COLD OUTLAW SAYS SO.
NO ONE CAN STOP FREEBANDERS AND I MEAN NOBODY. NOT THE FCC NOR AKC OR
ANYBODY ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, SO WHY DON'T YOU IDIOTS JUST GO AWAY,
FOREVER!

copied from N8's manifesto:

Keyclownism is fun to watch. Sociopathic though it may be, it does
afford non keyclowns great amusement, in that a non keyclown can say
to a friend..."Watch this, I'll post this message and they will come
back with that response." Surely enough, keyclowns respond as
programmed 100% of the time, demonstrating the total control the AKC
has over them. This is a source of endless amusement to the AKC, as
even when keyclowns are told what is being done to them and for what
reason, they STILL respond as programmed by the AKC.

The collective desire to delude themselves that they are the "normal"
people has been seen in other microcosmic societies before, and will
be in the future. The most obvious example that is better known would
be a drug gang. Like keyclowns, they must operate in secrecy and hide
their activity from law enforcement agencies. Like keyclowns, they try
to attack those in disagreement with them. Unlike keyclowns, though,
drug gangs can at times do real harm to those opposing them. Keyclowns
do not have that power, and are thus able only to post derogatory
posts or make vague threats.

The AKC see every reason to believe that this will never cease, and
that future generations of keyclowns will also respond as programmed
by future generations of AKC. This is an inherited response, caused by
a genetic defect in keyclowns most likely caused by cross breeding
with family members too closely related to keep a stable genetic
variance.
Old December 4th 04, 06:36 PM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:
(The Legendary Outlaw) wrote in message
om...
There seems to be a nutcase or two (or should i say fruitcakes) on
these posts thinking that us freebanders and outbanders can't have
certain radios and such equipment to use on 26-27 Mhz. Well I've got
just one thing to say to those who don't like freebanders and
outbanders, GO CHOKE ON IT, WE WILL USE WHATEVER WE WANT TO USE AND
THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE THE LEGENDARY STONE COLD OUTLAW SAYS SO.
NO ONE CAN STOP FREEBANDERS AND I MEAN NOBODY. NOT THE FCC NOR AKC OR
ANYBODY ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, SO WHY DON'T YOU IDIOTS JUST GO AWAY,
FOREVER!

copied from N8WWM DOUG ADAIRS manifesto:

COUNT PARTY DESCRIPTION ABBREV.
1 (D -1)ADAIR DOUGLAS W NONSUPPORT OF DEPENDENTS
F4

HAR HAR ---- Defendant to seek mental health counseling

Pursuant to the request of probation a capias is
ordered issued. Bond is set at $5,000.00 no 10%.

Probation as ordered by this Court on April 11, 1997
is ordered continued with the following added
conditions: 1) Seek and maintain gainful employment;
2) Defendant to seek mental health counseling; 3)
Execute wage withholding agreement.

JUDGE JAMES D. JENSEN
PARTY : D1 - ADAIR DOUGLAS W
12/5/2000 1 Title : EVT:JE FILE/JOUR $ THRU9/23/03
SENTENCE C-184-502
PARTY : D1 - ADAIR DOUGLAS W
3/15/2002 1 Title : COMMUNITY CONTROL TERMINATED
terminated unsuccesfully
PARTY : D1 - ADAIR DOUGLAS W

Doug must be proud to be such a legal beagle.

Twisty do you know Kathy Lee? jim CB 20 December 6th 03 10:52 PM
you see silly stupid crap like this all the time gw CB 39 October 27th 03 11:51 AM
this group needs to be moderated by the keyclowns. gw CB 9 October 11th 03 09:28 PM
Give it a break! Randy CB 9 October 8th 03 10:26 PM
Twist Landshark CB 16 August 28th 03 02:51 AM