Old December 4th 04, 05:52 PM
Jay in the Mojave

Default Need a Schmatic & Manual for the General Radiotelephone MC12

Hello All:

Looking for a Schmatic and manual for General Radiotelephone MC12

Jay in the Mojave
Old December 5th 04, 12:51 PM
Jay in the Mojave

Hello Jon:

Good old Radio, a General MC6. Sorry no I don't have a mic
for it, but if you keep an eye on E-Bay you will run accross a older
radio with one on it.

Look at Bob's web site here for a bunch of neat ol pictures of the
GeneraL Radiotelephone and Browning Radios.

http://members.aol.com/radiokbob/

73's, Happy Holidays and God Bless

Jay in the Mojave

Jon Lippert wrote:
Hey Jay!

I have an old MC 6. You don't happen to have an extra Gen Rad mic laying
around do you? I like to keep the old ones original. Thanks! Jon.