Old December 18th 04, 04:37 PM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Lancer wrote:

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:23:16 +0900 (KST), dnalel
wrote:

nobodys afraid of you because your such a chicken.

You are, you have to use a Korean newserver to hide behind.

Everybody was kung-fu fighting

Those cats were fast as lightning

that was a horrid song. who performed it?

I could look it up I spose', but something tells me you already
know the answer. :P

christ i didn't know until i googled. carl douglas was his name. one
hit wonder i guess. the song was also covered by everyones favorite
baritone jim nabbors. well gollllleeeeeeeee

Oh man, I can't even imagine gomer singing that stupid tune. It has to
have some comedic value.

i guess. there were some really bad songs from that era. remember the
night chicago died?

Ugh..sure do. You're right bad time for music. Add any Sonny and Cher tune
to the list.
Old December 18th 04, 05:29 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

wrote:

nobodys afraid of you because your such a chicken.

You are, you have to use a Korean newserver to hide behind.

Everybody was kung-fu fighting

Those cats were fast as lightning

Kung foo, ay? Well, you almost got it right...you are a Cum Fool.

Old December 18th 04, 09:22 PM
JAMES HAMPTON

"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

nobodys afraid of you because your such a chicken.

You are, you have to use a Korean newserver to hide behind.

Everybody was kung-fu fighting

Those cats were fast as lightning

that was a horrid song. who performed it?

I could look it up I spose', but something tells me you already
know the answer. :P

christ i didn't know until i googled. carl douglas was his name. one
hit wonder i guess. the song was also covered by everyones favorite
baritone jim nabbors. well gollllleeeeeeeee

Oh man, I can't even imagine gomer singing that stupid tune. It has to
have some comedic value.

i guess. there were some really bad songs from that era. remember the
night chicago died?

Ugh..sure do. You're right bad time for music. Add any Sonny and Cher tune
to the list.

There were bad songs from every era. If you remember the mid 60s, there was
a theme song for a lot of the denizens of this group:
"They're coming to take me away"
(to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time ...)

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old December 18th 04, 09:52 PM
Steveo

"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Yea I remember that wacky tune, there used to be a late night TV host
local in Cleveland called the ghoul, he played that song while blowing
up car models and a rubber frog with firecrackers..his sidekick froggy.

He was a ghoulardi clone.