RadioBanter

-   -   Merry Christmas to all (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33394-merry-christmas-all.html)

[email protected] December 22nd 04 07:28 PM

Grim Reaper wrote:
wrote:
listen to you backpedel LOL always trying to negotiate anonymity

for
poor baby steve well it aint gonna happen he has to come out of

hiding
someday and it might as well be now. he is just an internet tough

guy
who stalks hams in there homes its time to turn the tables. YEEhAH!
ps I am not george

Anonymity is no big deal. If you want to fight Steve badly enough,

you
will just meet him somewhere anonymously and get it over with. I am

sure he
would agree to that. Hell, I would.

I know you would aggree to anything but your a steveo brown nose so you
dont count. here is the plan, steves driveway medina ohio or wherever
he really lives steve comes out puffs out his chest starts talkin
internet tough guy **** I pull out a blackjack WHAM hes down game over.

Lancer December 22nd 04 07:30 PM

On 22 Dec 2004 11:28:19 -0800, wrote:

Grim Reaper wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Your going to play a game of cards with him? Man thats going to
really hurt..

[email protected] December 22nd 04 08:04 PM

Grim Reaper wrote:
wrote:
[...]

i will beat him at poker too LOL

WA3MOJ December 22nd 04 08:06 PM

In article , Lancer says...

Grim Reaper wrote:
wrote:
[...]

I like plying strip poker with manly men. LOL

--
Young Men are delicious,
Healthy, virile and strong,

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 22nd 04 08:53 PM

Why would AKC take a ham traitor like you seriously anyway?

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 22nd 04 08:56 PM

Kinda like your fellow gayboy mopeydopey's behavior, ay? Of course
there is an exception to his behavior vs. mopey's...mopey dopey hangs
out in truckstop toilets on his knees, AKC'ers are hetero so they dont.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 22nd 04 08:57 PM

Nope, but you have seen a lot of them in truckstop toilets on your
knees.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 22nd 04 08:58 PM

I bet it is, you must be frustrated that he isn't actually there so you
could get on your knees.

[email protected] December 22nd 04 11:41 PM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
wrote in news:1103743699.934195.229470
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Grim Reaper wrote:
wrote:
[...]

LOL, you're ****ed up

dont diss me bro, I got the medina menace on the run LOL

Lancer December 22nd 04 11:59 PM

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:13:40 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in news:41c9833f.54663937
:

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:57:44 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in

:

On 22 Dec 2004 02:35:27 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Tryin' man. So far so good but that's usually when stuff starts
stressing out and breaking. It's really tough on the gear and we
try to fix as much as we can ourselves but even then, the parts
are fairly expensive for anything snow..I'll cross my fingers
but I have a feeling I just hexed myself.

I'm running the salt loader between posts right now. :)

Glad they don't use all that salt on the roads down here. Supposed

be a chance of snow tonight. Would be nice to have snow for
Christmas, doubt if it will happen..

yeah back in jersey that salt sucked huh train.

Now I am Train? Make up your mind..

I did you are train... one of your buddies dimed you out.

LOL, keep on guessing Geo..