RadioBanter

-   -   Merry Christmas to all (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33394-merry-christmas-all.html)

Steveo December 22nd 04 12:42 AM

Lancer wrote:
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:24:02 GMT, "U Know Who"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Cessna up hisass wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
More gum flappin.. just like before I knew you were going to talk
another hole in my ass.

Blah blah blah. Any time you want to move the schedule up by coming
Georgia, I will meet you right at the airport. And I am so sure
that you
are a chicken****; I still offer to pay you for your trouble if you
can
grow some balls to come to GA. Otherwise, coward; you will have to
wait
until my coming to PA to bitch slap you fits into my schedule.
Additionally, you never gave me an address or phone number; so once
I got
to PA, what did you expect me to do - stand at the airport with a
"looking
for George" sign?

have you been reading this NG??thats what your hero steveie wants
people to do, to meet him at the OH airport.

hard to believe he is so terrified of a couple of hams knowing his
name and address.....LOL 100x

What are the ham's addresses? I want to send them holiday greeting
cards.

Look up KD6VXI on qrz.com

Who's Shane?

Lancer December 22nd 04 12:49 AM

On 22 Dec 2004 00:42:02 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Lancer wrote:
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:24:02 GMT, "U Know Who"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Cessna up hisass wrote:
[...]

Painkillers puppet master...

Steveo December 22nd 04 01:09 AM

Lancer wrote:
On 22 Dec 2004 00:42:02 GMT, Steveo
wrote:
Look up KD6VXI on qrz.com

Who's Shane?

Painkillers puppet master...

Painkiller is still around?

Cessna December 22nd 04 01:19 AM

wrote:
have you been reading this NG??thats what your hero steveie wants
people to do, to meet him at the OH airport.

We aren't talking about Steve, you moron. We are talking about you. Send
me your address and an OK to see you, and I will find some time to come to
you. Or, if you prefer, let's make arrangements for you to come to
Atlanta.

[email protected] December 22nd 04 01:47 AM

Cessna wrote:
wrote:
have you been reading this NG??thats what your hero steveie wants
people to do, to meet him at the OH airport.

We aren't talking about Steve, you moron. We are talking about you.

Send
me your address and an OK to see you, and I will find some time to

come to
you. Or, if you prefer, let's make arrangements for you to come to

Atlanta.

what i prefer is to meet steveo at his own house. I will pound him
senseless in front of his wife and kids right in his driveway. if you
think I wont show, email me his verifiable address, and I will be at
his front door on new years eve at 6PM, otherwise STFU with your
lies,spin and obfuscation assclown

Steveo December 22nd 04 01:56 AM

wrote:
Cessna wrote:
wrote:
have you been reading this NG??thats what your hero steveie wants
people to do, to meet him at the OH airport.

We aren't talking about Steve, you moron. We are talking about you.

Send
me your address and an OK to see you, and I will find some time to

come to
you. Or, if you prefer, let's make arrangements for you to come to

Atlanta.

what i prefer is to meet steveo at his own house. I will pound him
senseless in front of his wife and kids right in his driveway. if you
think I wont show, email me his verifiable address, and I will be at
his front door on new years eve at 6PM, otherwise STFU with your
lies,spin and obfuscation assclown

Boy, that sounds like an internet threat. Don't let your keyboard
write a check that your ass can't cash.

Cessna December 22nd 04 02:02 AM

wrote:
what i prefer is to meet steveo at his own house.

I am not Steve, freak.

I will pound him
senseless in front of his wife and kids right in his driveway.

I highly doubt you will do anything of the sort. But that is between you
and him. I'm more interested in talking about you and I. I want you to
come to my door and say you are going to pound me senseless. Oh God, give
me a reason to take out my anger on you, George. Please, come to my house
and tell me you want to pound my ass.

if you
think I wont show, email me his verifiable address, and I will be at
his front door on new years eve at 6PM

I do not have the right, nor the inkling to give you Steve's address. In
fact, even if Steve asked me to, I wouldn't. If you want his address,
get it from him. But if you want to see me, then I am the man to talk to.

otherwise STFU with your
lies,spin and obfuscation assclown

Make me STFU, George. Oh please - I am begging you - come to Atlanta and
make me STFU. Or send me an e-mail privately with how I can come see you;
and we will work something out.

Cessna December 22nd 04 02:07 AM

Steveo wrote:
wrote:
what i prefer is to meet steveo at his own house. I will pound him
senseless in front of his wife and kids right in his driveway. if you
think I wont show, email me his verifiable address, and I will be at
his front door on new years eve at 6PM, otherwise STFU with your
lies,spin and obfuscation assclown

Boy, that sounds like an internet threat. Don't let your keyboard
write a check that your ass can't cash.

I do not like that George; not one, tiny bit. I wish he hated me nearly as
much as he hates you. He won't come see me. Iv'e asked, and even sweetened
the pot with cash. He isn't interested.

Take him up on his offer. Hell, if you don't want him ****ing with your
real possessions; just rent an apartment for a month and give him that
address. Sit there in a lawn chair and wait for him. Bring your sleeping
bag to snooze in, and order chinese food and pizza delivered every night
until he shows. When he shows, do what you feel you are justified in
doing. ****, I wish George would come visit me. To make it fair, I
wish he would bring Frank and Doug so it would be a little more fair at 3 on
1. I would feel less guilty about what I want to do to them if there was
3 or 4 of them at once.

Steveo December 22nd 04 02:20 AM

jim wrote:
JAMES HAMPTON wrote:

"jim" wrote in message

JAMES HAMPTON wrote:

Hello, gang

The election is over,
the results are known,
the will of the people
has clearly been shown.
Let's forget the quarrels
and show by our deeds,
we will give our leader
all the help that he needs.
So let's all get together, and
let bitterness pass,
I'll hug your elephant
and you kiss my ass.

(please don't take this too seriously) ;)

Best regards and Merry Christmas to all from Rochester, NY
Jim

hey jim, all the best up north.
btw, see what you caused by offering good tidings for the season?
amazing isn't it?
73, jim on the island...

Hello, Jim

LOL - what was really funny is someone trying to post my street address
and telephone number. What a riot. All they had to do was do a search
on my name on qrz.com and they would have found that I really *am* in
Rochester .... :))

Man, it was stinking *cold* yesterday. It was 3 below during the night
and zero at the 11:00 AM news! No problem with the locks on the car
doors, however. When it gets that cold, you never know - regardless
how new or old the vehicle is.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

had rain then sleet before changing to snow which stopped at about 5".
the magnetic gate at work was frozen and the manual gate was all iced
up. lucky to have de-icer in the truck to get past the manual one but
had to go and get hot water to pour on the mag gate. that froze over 5
minutes after it was poured but at least we got in. now 55 forecast for
thursday, go figure...

We had around 8-10 inches over here Sat night/Sunday. That was our second
good one and now they're calling for a big one weds/thurs..something's
gonna break again!!

jim December 22nd 04 02:23 AM

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

JAMES HAMPTON wrote:

"jim" wrote in message

JAMES HAMPTON wrote:

[...]

hope it aint your plow that breaks. make some bux wydontcha...