RadioBanter

-   -   Merry Christmas to all (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33394-merry-christmas-all.html)

Cessna December 21st 04 09:06 PM

Steveo wrote:
Puff some graphite in those locks, Jim.

I wanna puff some graphite in Lisa Guerrero's lock. While Jennifer Lopez
polishes my doorknob, of course.

Steveo December 21st 04 09:10 PM

"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote:
Also, do what I do - don't drink anymore.
(of course, I don't drink any less either ....)
(I limit myself to 1 drink per day. I am currently up to August 17,
:2435) ))

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Good planning Jim. The smoker you get the player you drink :)

($ Joe Walsh)

Happy Happy.

Steveo December 21st 04 09:14 PM

"Cessna" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Puff some graphite in those locks, Jim.

I wanna puff some graphite in Lisa Guerrero's lock. While Jennifer Lopez
polishes my doorknob, of course.

I'll have one of what you're smokin' at 420.

jim December 21st 04 10:12 PM

wrote:
jim wrote:

notiamnotgeorge wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

He is this hateful to anyone and I mean anyone who disagrees with

his

behavior on this group. What a sad kid! I mean why put an address

on

usenet? Truly low and just uncalled for!!! I am through with this
punk!

Why don't you ask Steveo or Randy or Landshrk why they put peoples

address

on the usenet. When you ask all of them post their reply here and i

will

give you my 100% truthfull ansswer now run along and come up with a

new

screen name.you will be back under another name ice cold, now that

is a

gurantee.

i'll bite, ok steve, ls and randy why do you put peoples addy on

usenet?

when the replies come in then we'll see how truthfull this is...

exactly jim. why does steve put names and addresses of ham ops wives
brothers etc on usenet? there court records etc? no one ever did that
to him. of course they can't do it to him because he hides. ask him why
he does it jim, and dont let him sidestep it

the info posted is in the public domain. will you now provide your "100%
truthfull ansswer"?
steve did give me his name, address & ph # for that matter. it seems the
trust thing is among those who respect privacy. you wont get anything
because of the animosity you created. jim h says happy holidays and look
at your response. no one forced you to post that so the onus is on you
to show civility.
73 and merry xmas, jim.

[email protected] December 21st 04 10:41 PM

jim wrote:
wrote:
jim wrote:

notiamnotgeorge wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

[...]

"steves" info is also in public domain therefore according to you it
can be posted. there are his tax records, business info, phone number
etc. all available on the internet, the only thing he is hiding is his
real name and address for the purpose of stalking and harassing others,
jim you condone this numbnuts actions shame on you

jim December 21st 04 10:54 PM

JAMES HAMPTON wrote:

"jim" wrote in message

JAMES HAMPTON wrote:

Hello, gang

The election is over,
the results are known,
the will of the people
has clearly been shown.
Let's forget the quarrels
and show by our deeds,
we will give our leader
all the help that he needs.
So let's all get together, and
let bitterness pass,
I'll hug your elephant
and you kiss my ass.

(please don't take this too seriously) ;)

Best regards and Merry Christmas to all from Rochester, NY
Jim

hey jim, all the best up north.
btw, see what you caused by offering good tidings for the season?
amazing isn't it?
73, jim on the island...

Hello, Jim

LOL - what was really funny is someone trying to post my street address and
telephone number. What a riot. All they had to do was do a search on my
name on qrz.com and they would have found that I really *am* in Rochester
.... :))

Man, it was stinking *cold* yesterday. It was 3 below during the night and
zero at the 11:00 AM news! No problem with the locks on the car doors,
however. When it gets that cold, you never know - regardless how new or old
the vehicle is.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

had rain then sleet before changing to snow which stopped at about 5".
the magnetic gate at work was frozen and the manual gate was all iced
up. lucky to have de-icer in the truck to get past the manual one but
had to go and get hot water to pour on the mag gate. that froze over 5
minutes after it was poured but at least we got in. now 55 forecast for
thursday, go figure...

jim December 21st 04 10:59 PM

wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

notiamnotgeorge wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
om:

[...]

you do the homework george. if you were so interested in getting his
addy then put some effort into getting it other than pleading on this
forum. even if you get it then you might be nailed for stalking.
and whats this crap about shaming me? i wont bring the particulars up
but you should talk...

U Know Who December 21st 04 11:24 PM

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
Steveo wrote in
:

"Plain Bagel" wrote:
spotgeorge wrote:
snapperhead you said previsouly you were in atlanta, so you lie.
what else is new. rememebr when you talked me to death about
meeting me in philly, then you had ahhmmm some sorta excuse.

Actually, my excuse was I didn't get the Philly job so I coundn't
come meet you. I am off work for the year, if you want to come
visit me in Atlanta though. I am about an hour or so out from
Atlanta. I'll pick you up at the airport; and pay your plane fare
when you get here.

You have a better shot at meeting Santa.

Yes he sure does, when he had his chance after all the **** he spewed he
did nothing, now he wants me to come to him, slave days are over, besides
I got my eye on going to medina once I get an address.

What's wrong worm-boi, Texas too far for ya?

Smooth G December 21st 04 11:25 PM

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:59:04 -0500, jim

jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

notiamnotgeorge wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
news:aptes0pguhgumivbkljuimjgehi78gg6o0@4ax. com:

[...]

You tell him jim!

Steveo December 21st 04 11:47 PM

wrote:
jim wrote in :

the info posted is in the public domain. will you now provide your
"100% truthfull ansswer"?
steve did give me his name, address & ph # for that matter. it seems
the trust thing is among those who respect privacy. you wont get
anything because of the animosity you created. jim h says happy
holidays and look at your response. no one forced you to post that so
the onus is on you to show civility.
73 and merry xmas, jim.

Where is his reply jim where is the answer to the question? all I see is
ask hin jim ask him jim ask him jim ....does steveo call you late at
night and wisper in your ear

What part of Jim has my name, address, and phone# is cornfusing
to you? And so do other regular posters to this board. The difference is
we don't act like total fools. (well not on purpose)

I've made several good friends from this very board, geo. We email
each other with a plethora of things, but rarely anything about
this board.

I know it would be a new concept for you and dogie, but try this:

Be sociable to people, and don't act like a punk. (no flame)

Now call me gay and roll around on the floor.