RadioBanter

-   -   Merry Christmas to all (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/33394-merry-christmas-all.html)

Grim Reaper December 23rd 04 01:37 AM

wrote:
I know you would aggree to anything but your a steveo brown nose so
you dont count. here is the plan, steves driveway medina ohio or
wherever he really lives steve comes out puffs out his chest starts
talkin internet tough guy **** I pull out a blackjack WHAM hes down
game over.

You'll have to get his address from him. I refuse. You better hope he is
not a martial artist. He might do something funny like shoving the
blackjack up your unconsious rectum and photograph it for webshots.

Grim Reaper December 23rd 04 02:22 AM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
LOL he is a starving artist??

Ask him when you see him, princess. If you aren't choking on your teeth,
that is.

Smooth G December 23rd 04 04:09 AM

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:27:53 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

Could there ever be any doubt? You post the same dumb **** all the
time! I mean who else could it be?
Here comes the hi icecold you nagger. So predictable!!
I am not ice get over it already! I just think you are funny like the
other 100 people on this group!

No there is no doubt whatso ever you are icecold, I would bet your life on
it now go away you obsessed assclown.

NightmareNYC

You are insane in the membrain. Prove to me I am ice. You keep saying
it but I have never and I mean NEVER seen him post here. How long has
it been and you still accuse so many of being him. There are a good
many old timers that have left and are not here so why do you suck on
some of them so hard nagger???

JAMES HAMPTON December 23rd 04 04:21 AM

"Smooth G" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:22:43 -0500, "JAMES HAMPTON"
wrote:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in
:

BWAAAHAHAHAHA

Good grief, how many times have I posted my callsign in this group in
the past? And you come up with .... *Warsaw*????

A check at QRZ.com will reveal how totally off-base you are. Unlike
some, I truly have nothing to hide.

73 from Rochester

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

I guess you missed this post Jim

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: Merry Christmas to all
From: itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:24:28 -0600

Or is it this James.

JAMES R HAMPTON 41 RIES ST ROCHESTER, NY 14611

Congratulations! You managed to find qrz.com. Go to the head of the

class.

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

And why does this kid do that? I mean he is too scared to meet in
person everything is this usenet. He puts someone's address on usenet
why? Who in their right mind would give him their address? So he can
put it on every usenet group? He is such a child. I mean he is funny
at times but the kind of **** he does would get him a smack in the
mouth at the very least out of usenet! It just makes no sense!

Well, this is one reason that some folks have given as to not wanting an
amateur radio license. That information is public record and is posted on
qrz.com. Of course, if one isn't involved in something illegal or immoral,
it really doesn't make a whole lot of difference. Heck, if you want to pay
a few bucks, you can get all kinds of information on neighbors, etc.

I see (on the 11:00 news a few minutes ago) that they seized someone's
computer and found thousands of still porno pics of kids and a number of
videos too ... Perhaps the lack of privacy is not totally without its'
redeeming features ;)

I find this service that I'm using for the newsgroups is just fine for what
I want. No binaries. Binaries, of course, may well include software (legal
or otherwise) and pictures (ditto). Plain text serves me just perfectly ;)

U Know Who December 23rd 04 05:11 AM

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in
:

wrote:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
. ..
"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in
:

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
From: itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:24:28 -0600

[...]

Jim, no disrespect meant as you said it is on qrz. i was just trying to
prove a point.

Stop licking Jim's nuts, loser.

Steveo December 23rd 04 12:56 PM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in
:

wrote:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
. ..
"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in
:

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
From: itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:24:28 -0600

[...]

You proved your point when you posted this in response to Jim, twit.

pam wrote:
Hey Jim, Put your finger up your ass and spin around.

Twistedhed December 23rd 04 03:57 PM

Well, this is one reason that some folks have

given as to not wanting an amateur radio

license. That information is public record and

is posted on qrz.com. Of course, if one isn't

involved in something illegal or immoral, it

really doesn't make a whole lot of difference.

Hell Jim, It doesn't make a difference at all even to those of us who do
dx on 11 meter. Of course, all people do not share our feeling on this
matter.
Hammies and cbers alike have had occurrences outside this ng or have
been hassled in some manner by Adair and a few other rabid losers
because of something they say on usenet. In some cases, the
repercussions can be severe, such as Dennis had in that bull**** when
Hall and Lelnad and Dogie all conspired to contact his employer.
Dogie and crew epitomize the internet kook representation with their 5
year failure-record obsessing on internet stranger's personal lives.

Heck, if you want to pay a few bucks, you can

get all kinds of information on neighbors, etc.

Yea...such an act would leave a superb paper trail for the courts.
Electronic harassment must be documented, identified, repeated, and
proof the offender was/is aware such activity is of a harassing/illegal
nature, and a repeat offense. To date, three of our most infamous
posters meet these credentials.

I see (on the 11:00 news a few minutes ago)

that they seized someone's computer and

found thousands of still porno pics of kids and

a number of videos too

Yea,,,they did the same thing with Pete Townshend from The Who. He said
he had all that garbage in his computer because he was researching
pedophilia, but he was the only person aware of this "research".

... Perhaps the lack of privacy is not totally

without its' redeeming features ;)

Privacy baredly exists in today's climate.

I find this service that I'm using for the

newsgroups is just fine for what I want. No

binaries. Binaries, of course, may well include

software (legal or otherwise) and pictures

(ditto). Plain text serves me just perfectly ;)

Best regards from Rochester, NY

Jim

My sentiments exactly, yet some have difficulty accepting other's choice
of usenet access. Years ago they had a special where you signed up for
online surveys and after participating in so many, a free web-tv was
received. There were several ways in which to get free service also, but
those ways have been done away with. Fortunately, some of the old time
die hards that held on to their units and stayed in the club, continue
to reap the bennies of free service.

Twistedhed December 23rd 04 04:02 PM

From: pam
wrote:
"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in
:
_
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
From: itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004
18:24:28 -0600
Or is it this James.
=A0=A0=A0=A0JAMES R HAMPTON 41 RIES ST ROCHESTER, NY 14611
_
[...]

But of course, you posted his personal information where people actively
download new information on a daily basis as a sign of respect.

as you said it is on

qrz.

i was just trying to prove a point.

And after you prove it to yourself, you can take issue with yourself,
then decide whether or not to agree with yourself. All out of respect,
of course.

N8WWM DOUG ADAIR December 23rd 04 06:10 PM

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why would AKC take a ham traitor like you seriously anyway?

I love to suck cock so just drop on by and I'll even swallow you man juices.

Here is my address:

N8WWM
DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO OH 43605
USA

N8WWM DOUG ADAIR December 23rd 04 06:10 PM

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
oups.com...
Kinda like your fellow gayboy mopeydopey's behavior, ay? Of course
there is an exception to his behavior vs. mopey's...mopey dopey hangs
out in truckstop toilets on his knees, AKC'ers are hetero so they dont.