Old January 6th 05, 12:24 AM
Frank Gilliland

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 16:02:28 -0500, Dave Hall
wrote in :

snip
Since when would facts make any difference to your version of the
"truth"? Well, maybe there's hope for you yet, so here's the best
place to start:

http://freepress.org/departments/display/19/2004/1057
http://freepress.org/departments/display/19/2005/1064

Freepress.org is a leftist propaganda organization,

Enough with the labels. You have also labeled the mainstream media as
being heavily biased to the left, yet it is the mainstream media that
refuses to cover the Ohio recount or release the raw exit poll data.
Your labels don't reconcile with the facts. As for freepress.org, I
suggest you read their "About" page which describes the organization
and chronicles it's history. I doubt you will read it because people
like you are too afraid to face facts that might conflict with your
biased opinions. You would rather slap labels on others instead of
admitting that there is a possibility you are wrong. But you really
-should- read it because people with open minds don't share your fear,
and they are the people you will be arguing with until you wake up and
smell the sheep-dung.

so it does not
surprise me that they hype the negative issues to make it seem worse
than it is. But you seem to have a problem differentiating between
real hard irrefutable FACTS with biased editorial opinion.

Are you suggesting that a 124% voter turnout is just an "editorial
opinion"?

snip
Pay attention, Dave: It doesn't matter who won or lost the election.

Sure it does. Would all these P.E.S.T. victims be screaming for a
recount in Ohio if Kerry had won? That was my whole point. There were
all sorts of allegations of voter fraud in Pennsylvania, particularly
in heavily democratic strongholds like Philadelphia. But nobody cares
because Kerry won the state, even if by less of a margin than Bush won
Ohio.

Read the transcript I cited. These are the same organizations that
cried foul when Gore tried to manipulate the recounts in Florida,
criticized the Clinton victories, and have members that are official
election observers for this and other countries. Yet you try and paint
them as hired guns for the Democrats. As you have demonstrated many
times before, your perspective is so slanted you are falling over.

Kerry conceeded -- end of story.

No, it's not. There are all sorts of sore loser groups trying
everything from trying to throw out the electoral vote, to impeaching
Bush. They just can't deal with the fact that THEY LOST. Crying voter
fraud is just another attempt to deny the fact that THEY LOST. Denial
is the first step.

I wasn't happy when Clinton won, but I didn't accuse every state where
he won of fraud (Even though, in all likelihood, there was probably
some).

"They" is not "me". Whether the current president makes you whine or
dine, voting fraud is the issue. The "Kerry-lost-get-over-it" routine
is getting old and you are sounding like a broken record. The most
important issue right now is voting fraud. Address the issue at hand.
Some day later we can address how your wool got sheared by Bush's
propoganda machine.

So quit invoking his name to distract
from the -REAL- issue which is the huge scale of the voting fraud that
happened during the election.

Tell me Frank, do you believe that there has always been voter fraud,
or do you think that this is suddenly something new?

Voting fraud has been around ever since voting was invented. But there
has never been fraud on a scale like what was seen Nov. 2. Nor to the
extent that, if left unchecked, could directly affect the government
of the most powerful country in the world. You aren't suggesting that
voting fraud should be ignored because it's going to occur no matter
what, are you? Because that's the same kind of excuse illegal CBers
use to justify their operation.....

This problem threatens the very core of
this democracy, and if presidential elections can be rigged then we
might as well throw in the towel. Future elections will be meaningless
and open to any power-monger with enough money to buy the election,

Like George Soros?

maybe even someone as diabolical as Hitler or Stalin.

Or Ted Kennedy?

Gee, I don't know..... did Ted Kennedy kill millions of people? Is
that the secret ambition which convinced him to enter the political
arena? I'm asking because the facts don't indicate anything of the
sort, but -you- know the -real- truth, don't you Dave? So polish your
lamp, gaze into your crystal ball, call the psychic friends network,
or do whatever it is you do to gain such pervasive insight into the
truth..... and tell me, what -are- Ted's secret ambitions?

But I suppose
you wouldn't mind such a 'leader' or how he comes to power just as
long as you agree with his publically stated moral principles and
objectives..... but wasn't it you that said, "politically motivated
people have incentive to lie"?

Yes

No kidding.

, but you seem to think the whole issue of fraud is one sided. You
scream with righteous indignation because your guy lost, not because
you have a genuine concern over the voting process. Id be willing to
bet that had Kerry won, you wouldn't care if allegations of voter
fraud surfaced. You'd be saying to me, the same thing I'm saying to
you.

Did you come to those conclusions after reading tea leaves or throwing
bones? Maybe you should read some of my previous posts regarding Bush,
how I defended him in the past. Maybe you missed my criticizms of Gore
for trying to manufacture votes by selective recounts. Maybe you
missed my many posts where I clearly stated that I only vote for
independents and/or third party candidates, and voted for Nader in
this election. Or maybe you just aren't paying attention to the facts.

It's so much easier for you to comprehend if you tell yourself that I
voted for Kerry and that I'm a sore loser, isn't it? Well, as usual,
you're wrong. I voted for Nader. And even though he lost the election,
I didn't have any expectations that he would win. But he and other
third party candidates -did- make a strong showing, which was my
intent with my vote, and for that reason I am -very- happy with the
outcome of the election.

Except for the fraud.

I also find it curious that those who seem the most opposed to putting
policies in place to lessen the chance of fraud are mostly democrats.
Mandatory voter ID, and a more secure voting environment have all been
shouted down by democrats. They used the lame "disenfranchised" and
"racism" arguments to hide their real worry that a truly fair election
would hurt them. No more buying votes with cartons of cigarettes, or
bottles of ripple.

Both Republicans and Democrats oppose those issues equally. And it
wasn't the Democrats who initiated the recount in Ohio; it was the
Greens and the Libertarians with cooperation from voting rights
organizations. Once again you have showed how skewed your perspective
is towards the Republicans.

Get a clue, Dave.

I would think that you need one as well.

What you think about me carries no weight since you have yet to
demonstrate that you are capable of thought that is independent and
rational; i.e, above the level of domesticated livestock.

Old January 6th 05, 02:09 PM
Dave Hall

wrote in :

snip
Since when would facts make any difference to your version of the
"truth"? Well, maybe there's hope for you yet, so here's the best
place to start:

http://freepress.org/departments/display/19/2004/1057
http://freepress.org/departments/display/19/2005/1064

Freepress.org is a leftist propaganda organization,

Enough with the labels.

If the shoe fits......

You have also labeled the mainstream media as
being heavily biased to the left, yet it is the mainstream media that
refuses to cover the Ohio recount or release the raw exit poll data.

Because even the mainstream media realizes that this story is more
fluff than substance, despite their left leaning slant. Unlike
unaccountable rags like "freepress.org" the mainstream media has
accountability to the masses. Especially after "Rathergate" they are
especially leary of stories which cannot be verified with some degree
of accuracy.

It would seem that your "standards" for what passes as "truth" is much
less.

Your labels don't reconcile with the facts.

What you perceive as "fact" is the at the core of the issue. Unless
you personally had a hand in the investigation, you are getting your
information from a 2nd, 3rd or 4th party. Any one of which can
"modify" the facts by adding a degree of bias to the point that the
message has skewed. But, for some reason, you can't seem to see that.

As for freepress.org, I
suggest you read their "About" page which describes the organization
and chronicles it's history.

I'm sure Adolf Hitler wrote a glowing review about himself as well.
What "freepress.org" says about itself is meaningless. What other
groups, who track the political agendas of these rogue "news"
services, says is what tells the real story.

I doubt you will read it because people
like you are too afraid to face facts that might conflict with your
biased opinions.

Frank, when are you going to realize that you "facts" are nothing more
than YOUR biased opinions. Telling me that my bias is wrong based on
your bias is laughable.

You would rather slap labels on others instead of
admitting that there is a possibility you are wrong.

There is always a possibility that I am wrong. But not this time. I've
been around the block to know how this all works. Republicans are not
angels by any stretch of the imagination. But just like you telling me
I'm wrong based on your own bias, democrats screaming "foul" at an
election that they lost, and pointing at republicans for cheating,
while they cross their fingers behind their backs is equally
ridiculous.

They BOTH cheat. They always have. But I am incensed that democrats
have the balls to be so blatantly hypocritical.

But you really
-should- read it because people with open minds don't share your fear,

My FEAR? What "fear" is that?

and they are the people you will be arguing with until you wake up and
smell the sheep-dung.

Until *I* wake up? You'd better pinch yourself man, because it is not
I who is sleeping.....

so it does not
surprise me that they hype the negative issues to make it seem worse
than it is. But you seem to have a problem differentiating between
real hard irrefutable FACTS with biased editorial opinion.

Are you suggesting that a 124% voter turnout is just an "editorial
opinion"?

Are you equally concerned that the overturning of a clear republican
victory in Washington State after not just one, but a few recounts,
and by a similar "bloat" in voter turnout?

Pay attention, Dave: It doesn't matter who won or lost the election.

Sure it does. Would all these P.E.S.T. victims be screaming for a
recount in Ohio if Kerry had won? That was my whole point. There were
all sorts of allegations of voter fraud in Pennsylvania, particularly
in heavily democratic strongholds like Philadelphia. But nobody cares
because Kerry won the state, even if by less of a margin than Bush won
Ohio.

Read the transcript I cited. These are the same organizations that
cried foul when Gore tried to manipulate the recounts in Florida,
criticized the Clinton victories, and have members that are official
election observers for this and other countries. Yet you try and paint
them as hired guns for the Democrats.

Like I said, if the shoe fits. The sheer intensity of the protests and
the unwillingness for so many people to accept the outcome of the
election is more telling as to the driving force behind this brouhaha.

As you have demonstrated many
times before, your perspective is so slanted you are falling over.

I don't have to worry about falling over, as your equally slanted
perspective in the other direction will balance me out.

Kerry conceeded -- end of story.

No, it's not. There are all sorts of sore loser groups trying
everything from trying to throw out the electoral vote, to impeaching
Bush. They just can't deal with the fact that THEY LOST. Crying voter
fraud is just another attempt to deny the fact that THEY LOST. Denial
is the first step.

I wasn't happy when Clinton won, but I didn't accuse every state where
he won of fraud (Even though, in all likelihood, there was probably
some).

"They" is not "me". Whether the current president makes you whine or
dine, voting fraud is the issue. The "Kerry-lost-get-over-it" routine
is getting old and you are sounding like a broken record.

But that is the basic point. Hell, these people now protesting Bush's
second victory are the very same people who were claiming for the last
4 years that Gore REALLY won and that Bush was "selected, not
elected". They haven't gotten over 2000, they just changed the loser's
name.

The most
important issue right now is voting fraud.

Why now?

Address the issue at hand.
Some day later we can address how your wool got sheared by Bush's
propoganda machine.

By providing me more leftist propaganda that you believe as fact? No
thanks Frank. I can spot snake oil at quite a distance.

Tell me Frank, do you believe that there has always been voter fraud,
or do you think that this is suddenly something new?

Voting fraud has been around ever since voting was invented.

So why is it such an issue for you now? Where were you in '92?

But there
has never been fraud on a scale like what was seen Nov. 2.

By what factual (not op-ed opinion) information do you base this
claim? How do you determine total voter fraud?

Nor to the
extent that, if left unchecked, could directly affect the government
of the most powerful country in the world.

Mayor Daily of Chicago certainly knew that.......

You aren't suggesting that
voting fraud should be ignored because it's going to occur no matter
what, are you?

Certainly not. I am for tightening the rules that regulate voting,
including several measure which make many democrats very "uneasy".

But I don't think that voter fraud is any worse now than it had been
in the past. Surely you haven't forgotten about the bus loads of
illegal immigrants, the jailed felons, and the buying of votes with
cartons of cigarettes in days past?

This problem threatens the very core of
this democracy, and if presidential elections can be rigged then we
might as well throw in the towel. Future elections will be meaningless
and open to any power-monger with enough money to buy the election,

Like George Soros?

maybe even someone as diabolical as Hitler or Stalin.

Or Ted Kennedy?

Gee, I don't know..... did Ted Kennedy kill millions of people?

No, only one. But killing people is not the only form of "diabolical".

Is
that the secret ambition which convinced him to enter the political
arena? I'm asking because the facts don't indicate anything of the
sort, but -you- know the -real- truth, don't you Dave? So polish your
lamp, gaze into your crystal ball, call the psychic friends network,
or do whatever it is you do to gain such pervasive insight into the
truth..... and tell me, what -are- Ted's secret ambitions?

I really don't know, but his interests in the direction of this
country are diametrically opposed to what a free capitalist society
would want.

But I suppose
you wouldn't mind such a 'leader' or how he comes to power just as
long as you agree with his publically stated moral principles and
objectives..... but wasn't it you that said, "politically motivated
people have incentive to lie"?

Yes

No kidding.

, but you seem to think the whole issue of fraud is one sided. You
scream with righteous indignation because your guy lost, not because
you have a genuine concern over the voting process. Id be willing to
bet that had Kerry won, you wouldn't care if allegations of voter
fraud surfaced. You'd be saying to me, the same thing I'm saying to
you.

Did you come to those conclusions after reading tea leaves or throwing
bones?

The same way that I know how people think. The same way that I
diagnosed Twisty's sociopathic tendencies.

Maybe you should read some of my previous posts regarding Bush,
how I defended him in the past.

The past is just that. Don't even try to tell me that you favored
Bush, because that would be a lie.

Maybe you missed my criticizms of Gore
for trying to manufacture votes by selective recounts. Maybe you
missed my many posts where I clearly stated that I only vote for
independents and/or third party candidates, and voted for Nader in
this election. Or maybe you just aren't paying attention to the facts.

When have you ever spoken about politics on this newsgroup before
Frank? Until this past election, this newsgroup pretty much stayed the
course on radio related issues.

I do recall you saying that you voted for Nader, even though you were
at the same time, defending Kerry and his policies with more vigor
than one of his lackey political pundits. I find it hard to believe
that someone could be behind one candidate yet espouse the "good"
points of his opponent. It's duplicitous.

It's so much easier for you to comprehend if you tell yourself that I
voted for Kerry and that I'm a sore loser, isn't it? Well, as usual,
you're wrong. I voted for Nader.

But you defended Kerry as if you were married to him.

And even though he lost the election,
I didn't have any expectations that he would win.
But he and other
third party candidates -did- make a strong showing, which was my
intent with my vote, and for that reason I am -very- happy with the
outcome of the election.

Strong showing? Nader got what 2% of the vote? You call that "strong"?
Ross Perot made a better showing.

But I am glad for Nader. He at least syphoned the most idealistic
utopian liberal voters away from Kerry, which may have allowed Bush to
win again. For that I thank him.

Except for the fraud.

I also find it curious that those who seem the most opposed to putting
policies in place to lessen the chance of fraud are mostly democrats.
Mandatory voter ID, and a more secure voting environment have all been
shouted down by democrats. They used the lame "disenfranchised" and
"racism" arguments to hide their real worry that a truly fair election
would hurt them. No more buying votes with cartons of cigarettes, or
bottles of ripple.

Both Republicans and Democrats oppose those issues equally. And it
wasn't the Democrats who initiated the recount in Ohio;

Who was it then who filed suit in Ohio because there were claims of
insufficient voting machines in heavily democratic voting places?

it was the
Greens and the Libertarians with cooperation from voting rights
organizations.

Bull**** Frank, plain and simple. If you can't see through that, you
are more blind than I thought. What incentive would there be, and what
gain would be had for those odd-ball independents to bring about this
action? It doesn't pass the smell test Frank.

Once again you have showed how skewed your perspective
is towards the Republicans.

I am a conservative, and I lean toward republicans because they best
represent my interests. That's no great secret. But you have yet to
admit your political slant, and the accompanied bias. You're in denial
Frank.

Get a clue, Dave.

I would think that you need one as well.

What you think about me carries no weight since you have yet to
demonstrate that you are capable of thought that is independent and
rational; i.e, above the level of domesticated livestock.

If you truly believed that you would not waste your time trying to
"show" me how "wrong" I am. The fact that you are unable to back up
anything you stand for with anything other than your own form of
propaganda, and have failed ant every attempt to discredit my position
is what keeps you coming back for more. In a way, you're acting just
like Twisty, when he can't "prove" the lies he spews about other
people.

This country was built by people who held strong traditions and
believed in putting in a full day's work, for a full day's pay, wanted
the government to protect our interests abroad, but wanted them out of
our personal lives. They also did not need or want a social "safety
net" to help the slackers of society avoid the consequences of natural
selection, and paid for by the sweat of the productive people.

No matter how idealistic and utopian left thinking liberals might
believe, there will never be a natural "classless society", because
all people are different in how they prioritize their lives and how
they achieve (or not). It's not the government's place to "provide"
for people, or to "equalize" the country's wealth.

To the victor, go the spoils. Try to be a victor Frank......

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj
Old January 6th 05, 03:06 PM
Twistedhed

For crying out loud, Dave, you scream about "facts" when another tries
to educate you, but when it comes to you, you employ those second set
of rules and double-standards which you have for yourself. Your
fact-finding goes right out the window with all logic and you
hypocritically set forth bull**** like:

"channel 6, which is notorious for harboring

the dregs of society, who regularly run high

power, is all the "evidence" I need, to

determine that the station in question is in fact,
llegal,

See Dave, your personal feelings are not "facts" nor "evidence", but of
interest, is the fact you consider them such.

Old January 6th 05, 03:22 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
Try again Twist......

Dave

"Sandbagger"

No need. I'm quite pacified with what has been illustrated by
yoursefl,,,lies, denials, double-standards, etc. But since you asked so
niceley,,,,
Hell Dave,,, back in 94 you claimed you were a radio technician for
"over 15 years", but to date, still become bewildered when one asks
exactly how you made your "DaveMade M-80 spectrally pure". Of course,
you make the claims, but fail to provide for them as always,,this was
your initiated game, not anyone elses

Concerning your lawbreaking activities,
this little gem was written in '98..and if you care to check the thread,
you will see you were indeed speaking of cb and NOT hammie radio. =A0
"=A0In the mobile I still

run an amp, but it is a class AB, and it is

driven so that it can develop its maximum

modulation percentage"

Of course, we can always look at:

The hustler Trumpet was a good antenna in its
day. Its major limitation was that it was coil

matched, and therefore its power handling

capability was not that high (I ran 300+ watts

though mine, but I doubt if it would take a

KW).

Dave

"Sandbagger

=A0

Damn Dave,,you weren't licensed back when you had this antenna. Was this
the point in your life when you told people to "buy a bandaid" when they
complained of you bleeding them?
_
From N3CVJ's autobiography:
I "crystal up" my Midland and Comstat, to

work on the "new" channels. I also added up

to 27.455 for a little "privacy".

Pick up a D&A Hornet amplifier

Skip had been running

for the last few years. After talking skip

internationally on the freeband channels, on

SSB, I gradually lose interest in skip, and it

become more of a nusance, with S9 or better

noise levels, which block out many of the

weaker locals, which force us to move out of

band to escape.

1984- Sell Yaesu 101 and buy Yaesu FT-757

and President Jackson. Group starts on

26.675 FM. This group will be the last group

until 1993.

And lastly, since you asked niceley adn politely, egarding your channel
6 visits, you said this last summer:
I can hear more rule

violations after listening to 5 minutes on CB

channel 6 than I can hear in a week's worth of

ham radio

But you go on and spin, er,,I mean lie,,,umm, I mean tell the world how
you haven't visited channel 6 (acknowledged via dozens and dozens of
your posts) since the 70's.

Old January 6th 05, 05:10 PM
Dave Hall

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:06:14 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

For crying out loud, Dave, you scream about "facts" when another tries
to educate you, but when it comes to you, you employ those second set
of rules and double-standards which you have for yourself. Your
fact-finding goes right out the window with all logic and you
hypocritically set forth bull**** like:

"channel 6, which is notorious for harboring

the dregs of society, who regularly run high

power, is all the "evidence" I need, to

determine that the station in question is in fact,
llegal,

See Dave, your personal feelings are not "facts" nor "evidence", but of
interest, is the fact you consider them such.

So you are denying that the majority of the "big radios" on Channel 6
are running any sort of high power? Gee, where do all those guys with
the "long nose Suburbans", with the 4 or 5 alternators use their stuff
then?

It is a fact that when a station over 20 miles away from me gives me
an "S9" signal, they are NOT running legal power, with the rare
exception of the one or two guys I worked who were airborne. This
conclusion is reached through empirical analytical observation, which
is the same thing the FCC does when they first investigate an alleged
"high power" infraction.

I never stated nor implied that I knew exactly how much power they
were running, only that it was easily obvious, through the process of
observation, that it was ILLEGAL.

When you are skilled at radio, you tend to hear other clues which make
it a give away as well. Certain class "C" amp raspy distortions are
dead giveaways.

Now, go find some other thread where you can quote me out of context
again......

It's not my personal feelings, but a logical observation.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Old January 6th 05, 05:29 PM
Dave Hall

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:22:22 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)
Try again Twist......

Dave

"Sandbagger"

No need. I'm quite pacified with what has been illustrated by
yoursefl,,,lies, denials, double-standards, etc.

They're only lies and double talk to you, since you have trouble
comprehending the meaning of words.

But since you asked so
niceley,,,,
Hell Dave,,, back in 94 you claimed you were a radio technician for
"over 15 years", but to date, still become bewildered when one asks
exactly how you made your "DaveMade M-80 spectrally pure". Of course,
you make the claims, but fail to provide for them as always,,this was
your initiated game, not anyone elses

I have hardly been "bewildered". I told you and everyone else how it
was done. It was done by utilizing a 7805 regulator to create a steady
5V for the bias supply. The 5V was then dropped through a resistor and
applied to the base of each of the 2290 devices. The bias voltage was
limited to .6V by utilizing a forward biased diode on each transistor,
which was placed on top of each "pill" for heat tracking and
stability. It's not rocket science, for someone who knows what they're
doing. You know, I might just take a some pictures of the project and
put them on my website just to squash your incessant babble.

Concerning your lawbreaking activities,
this little gem was written in '98..and if you care to check the thread,
you will see you were indeed speaking of cb and NOT hammie radio. *
"*In the mobile I still
run an amp, but it is a class AB, and it is
driven so that it can develop its maximum
modulation percentage"

I was probably talking to Dennis at the time. I've made no secret that
I used to run illegally in the past. The key phrase is "in the past".
I no longer partake in those activities. I grew up Twist, plain and
simple. Now, when will you?

Of course, we can always look at:

The hustler Trumpet was a good antenna in its
day. Its major limitation was that it was coil
matched, and therefore its power handling
capability was not that high (I ran 300+ watts
though mine, but I doubt if it would take a
KW).

Yep, that was also based on empirical observation and experimentation.
The 70's were good to me.........

Damn Dave,,you weren't licensed back when you had this antenna. Was this
the point in your life when you told people to "buy a bandaid" when they
complained of you bleeding them?

That's probably about right. Are you now suggesting that someone can't
change their habits, or opinions with time? Like a 10 year old kid
who makes farting noises with his armpit will never progress beyond
that? Is someone who smokes 2 packs of cancer sticks a day, destined
to remain a chain smoker, and can never quit?

From N3CVJ's autobiography:
I "crystal up" my Midland and Comstat, to
work on the "new" channels. I also added up
to 27.455 for a little "privacy".
Pick up a D&A Hornet amplifier

Skip had been running
for the last few years. After talking skip
internationally on the freeband channels, on
SSB, I gradually lose interest in skip, and it
become more of a nusance, with S9 or better
noise levels, which block out many of the
weaker locals, which force us to move out of
band to escape.

1984- Sell Yaesu 101 and buy Yaesu FT-757
and President Jackson. Group starts on
26.675 FM. This group will be the last group
until 1993.

Factually accurate. Again, what's your point?

BTW there's a more detailed version of that he

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj/davehistory.htm

And lastly, since you asked niceley adn politely, egarding your channel
6 visits, you said this last summer:
I can hear more rule

violations after listening to 5 minutes on CB
channel 6 than I can hear in a week's worth of
ham radio

But you go on and spin, er,,I mean lie,,,umm, I mean tell the world how
you haven't visited channel 6 (acknowledged via dozens and dozens of
your posts) since the 70's.

I said that I hadn't USED channel 6 since the 70's. That means talking
on it. That does not preclude an occasional listen when spinning the
dial. Since I have seen no evidence to suggest that the channel isn't
still the "toilet bowl", I don't stay.

You sure love to make issues out of semantics......

Keep trying. I love to watch you jump through hoops.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old January 6th 05, 06:10 PM
Twistedhed

My "point" was illustrated yesterday when you said this:
_
N3CVJ wrote:
I do not shoot skip. I don't LIKE skip. When I

used to use an amplifier, it was to GET OVER

or chase it off the channel

But this next post was made when you were using that amplifier...
After talking skip internationally on the

freeband channels, on SSB, I gradually lose

interest in skip

You and Jerry are both on a roll.

Old January 6th 05, 06:25 PM
Twistedhed

N3CVJ wrote:
I no longer partake in those activities. I grew

up Twist, plain and simple. Now, when will

you?

That's a good thing you don't partake in those activities anymore,
Dave...as I NEVER took part in those activities cited by you,,bragging
about your radio that caused severe bleed,,,laughing about the
intentional intereference the bleed caused,,telling people to buy a
bandaid when you were bleeding,,,..I guess some of us (me) were light
years ahead of others (you) in radio mannerisms and operating procedure.
I never splattered, never ran huge power, never was a jerk on the air,
even as a child, I not only knew better, I was taught better. Glad you
"grew up" and joined those of us who have been waiting for idiots like
you to stop being part of the problem. Although, just for the record,
you have claimed you haven't operated illegally since the seventies or
eighties, but that little gem you cited about running the AB amp in your
vehicle was made in '98, not that long ago, and was referring to your cb
use. But if you grew up since then, I'm happy to say, I was indeed a
part of it, since that is when we first exchanged pleasantries and you
began crying about technical legalities,
Keep it rolling,,,,

Old January 6th 05, 07:38 PM
Dave Hall

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:16:33 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

So you are denying that the majority of the

"big

radios" on Channel 6 are running any sort of

high power?

Apparently, that is a an argument you are having with yourself.

No, you are trying to claim that there are no illegal operators on 6,
based on your rejection to my claim that what I can hear on almost a
daily basis is in fact illegal.

Your personal feelings are not "facts".

No but my trained observations skills can be considered as strong
evidence to the positive.

Making a personal opinion that "channel 6 harbors the dregs of society"

Yes, that part is my personal opinion.

and claiming it is nothing short of empiracle evidence that illegalities
occur is jovial.

That you once again think that you can somehow claim that these
illegal operators do not exist is ludicrous.

Referring to your statement as "fact" that illegalities are occurring,
is about as far from common sense and factuality that one can achieve.

So once again, I ask you, do you know for a fact that there are no
illegal operations, on a daily basis, being committed on channel 6?

All I have to hear is one overmodulated, distorted and overdriven
station to KNOW, that it's illegal (and there are way more than one on
6) It's EASY to tell. I won't give you another case of heartburn by
getting into the spectral analysis that can be performed on the
signals that anyone can receive, with the proper test equipment. So
please don't embarrass yourself and insult the rest of us by trying to
claim otherwise.

You're getting more sloppy and desperate by the day.......

Dave
"Sandbagger"