Old December 23rd 04, 07:26 PM
U Know Who

Default Subject censored. (for joyce)

"Joyce" wrote in message
RR, your Nov. 30 post,

I am grossing you out,,,,,hey that is a good one, I don't change my
name,
and say things about your other alters,
like you have, it gets to be a pain in
the a.. (figure it out)
joyce

JOYCE IS A WORTHLESS LOT LIZZARD.

ME AND MY FRIEND STEVEO GET MORE DICK THAN HER OR IT. HER TITTIES DRAG THE
FLOOR AND SHE'S A 300LB BLOB OF ****!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 23rd 04, 07:29 PM
N8WWM DOUG ADAIR

"U Know Who" wrote in message

"Joyce" wrote in message
RR, your Nov. 30 post,

I am grossing you out,,,,,hey that is a good one, I don't change my
name,
and say things about your other alters,
like you have, it gets to be a pain in
the a.. (figure it out)
joyce

JOYCE IS A WORTHLESS LOT LIZZARD.

ME AND MY FRIEND STEVEO GET MORE DICK THAN HER OR IT. HER TITTIES DRAG THE
FLOOR AND SHE'S A 300LB BLOB OF ****!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

I love to suck cock so just drop on by and I'll even swallow you man juices.

Here is my address:

N8WWM
DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO OH 43605
USA

Old December 23rd 04, 08:25 PM
U Know Who

"U Know Who" wrote in message

"Joyce" wrote in message
RR, your Nov. 30 post,

I am grossing you out,,,,,hey that is a good one, I don't change my
name,
and say things about your other alters,
like you have, it gets to be a pain in
the a.. (figure it out)
joyce

JOYCE IS A WORTHLESS LOT LIZZARD.

ME AND MY FRIEND STEVEO GET MORE DICK THAN HER OR IT. HER TITTIES DRAG THE
FLOOR AND SHE'S A 300LB BLOB OF ****!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

This forge has the forger's email attached! I love it. What a putz-boi!

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
FCC cracking down on Export Radios & Amplifier sales and 10m & 2m intruders Leland C. Scott CB 0 April 10th 04 08:02 AM
New Truck driver & CB Mr Winky CB 51 December 13th 03 05:24 PM
Daws Butler will be the subject of today's ALL THINGS CONSIDERED segment. Joe Bevilacqua Broadcasting 2 September 30th 03 05:56 AM