Old December 24th 04, 12:26 PM
Steveo

Default Me & Steveo

These gay pics are from WA3MOJ's private collection.

"Landshark" wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in message
guess who's who!

-------

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

begin 666 me & steveo.jpg
[9326 bytes]
end

Old December 24th 04, 01:36 PM
Lancer

On 24 Dec 2004 12:26:45 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

These gay pics are from WA3MOJ's private collection.

Well who ever posted that, they spent time searching for gay pics. In
a private collection or not, they most certainly are gay or have a
deep rooted desire to be gay.

Old December 24th 04, 11:26 PM
JAMES HAMPTON

ews.com...
wrote:

These gay pics are from WA3MOJ's private collection.

Well who ever posted that, they spent time searching for gay pics. In
a private collection or not, they most certainly are gay or have a
deep rooted desire to be gay.

Just wait 'till they start getting spam from the sites! LOL! ROTFLMAO!

BTW, watch what newsgroups you are replying to
These idiots never give it a rest.

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old January 1st 05, 06:36 PM
dug88

NOT much chance the guys who did it got paid for it
so show something to prove own the men
anyway certificates of ownership can NOT be proven in any common court.
ROYALTIES paid to actors , IS GONNA BE A WHOLE NEW BALL GAME.

giving a guy a few hoots and a few drinks, and making thousands of millions
is about to stop.

LOVE THE ACTORS hate the promoters.
dug88

ews.com...