Old January 7th 05, 04:17 PM
I AM NOT N8WWM

Default Steveo's Transgender Liberation

"If you're a drag enthusiast or just a tourist (and who isn't one or
the other?), Dragazine invites you to dish with us! For those of you
who are into 'recreational transvestism,' to others who are on the edge
of the Gender Bell Curve, Dragazine is for you!" So says Lois
Commondenominator (publisher, editrix, head drag queen) in the "Edie
Torial Message" to issue 8 of Dragazine. This slick black and white
magazine is filled with camp, humor, and fun.

This issue features a report from Wigstock 94: "Practically any notable
person who's ever worn a wig, short of Burt Reynolds, has appeared at
Wigstock, the annual Labor Day drag festival that brings love and
hairpiece to New York's great, unruly outdoors." There's an interview
with porn star Lana Luster, who remakes classic movies into transsexual
pornography ("It would be nice to do a good take off on 'Gone with the
Wind.' I'd love to see what I could do with Scarlett O'Hara.")

Old January 7th 05, 09:28 PM
Steveo

Dunno about doug being a cock sucker, but he -is- the fugliest thing
I've seen walking upright. (have a gander at the freak side-show)

http://tinyurl.com/6wzpx

(ps, TP. this is the ****stick that's posting your address)
Old January 8th 05, 09:20 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

You want me soooo bad. I am heterosexual and it hurts you sooooo much.

Old January 9th 05, 07:13 PM
The Grim Reaper

Steveo wrote:
Dunno about doug being a cock sucker, but he -is- the fugliest thing
I've seen walking upright. (have a gander at the freak side-show)

http://tinyurl.com/6wzpx

(ps, TP. this is the ****stick that's posting your address)

Man, with Dougie targeting TP, you have to wonder how low TP is on the
totem pole. Dougie is dog****, and TP is layers below that.

Old January 9th 05, 07:14 PM
Steveo

"The Grim Reaper" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Dunno about doug being a cock sucker, but he -is- the fugliest thing
I've seen walking upright. (have a gander at the freak side-show)

http://tinyurl.com/6wzpx

(ps, TP. this is the ****stick that's posting your address)

Man, with Dougie targeting TP, you have to wonder how low TP is on the
totem pole. Dougie is dog****, and TP is layers below that.

Dogie is afraid to defend himself..nock on his door and watch him tremble.

Old January 9th 05, 10:26 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

good boy, good little keyqueen. Obedience is sooooo good to see.

Old January 10th 05, 09:27 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

that's Knock, you weirdo sissy perv. And we do tremble, that is true.
With laughter.

Old January 10th 05, 11:02 AM
Steveo

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote:
that's Knock, you weirdo sissy perv. And we do tremble, that is true.
With laughter.

I see you were up all night drooling on your keyboard again, Adair. Go see
your court ordered shrink.

AKC= Adair Keyboard Coward.

Defendant N8WWM DOUGLAS ADAIR present in court.

Defendant having admitted to a probation violation, and
having waived oral hearing, defendant is found in violation
of probation.

Defendant having been convicted of the offense of Nonsupport
of Dependents, in violation of Revised Code Section
2919.21(A)(2), a felony of the 4TH degree.
Probation as ordered by this Court on April 11, 1997 is
ordered continued with the following added conditions:

(1) Seek and maintain gainful employment;
(2) Defendant to seek mental health counseling
(3) Execute wage withholding agreement.

Nice antenna install, you incompetent twit.

http://img34.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img34...iehouse7bi.jpg

Steveo's secret I AM NOT N8WWM CB 9 December 29th 04 12:07 AM
You'll never see Steveo's real name/address here! [email protected] name CB 40 December 21st 04 02:50 PM
Support the liberation of KP1/KP5 Avery Hightower Policy 1 November 21st 04 10:59 PM
Steveos Fake Pictures I Am Not George CB 7 October 18th 04 06:30 AM
steveos secret I Am Not George CB 2 May 11th 04 02:08 AM