Old January 8th 05, 02:11 AM
jim

Default FAO SteveO

Did I ever send you the 2510 Cookbook?
Old January 8th 05, 02:21 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Did I ever send you the 2510 Cookbook?

No, you said you would when you found it. No biggie, you have it now?
Old January 8th 05, 05:06 AM

Did I ever send you the 2510 Cookbook?

Jim you wouldn't be encouraging illegal operation here, would you?
Old January 8th 05, 09:18 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

she bang, ay? I guess that means you play she and he bangs

Old January 9th 05, 02:22 PM
David Lawson

Isn't this your skank?
KC8QJP
FORMAL DISCIPLINARY HEARING-KATHLEEN R. LEE
Chairman Woods noted that Kathleen Lee was issued CPA certificate 36,525
on July 15, 1998. The hearing was to consider disciplinary action
against Ms. Lee's CPA certificate pursuant to Ohio Revised Code section
4701.16(A)(5), conviction of a felony under the laws of any state or of
the United States. Ms. Lee was convicted in the United States District
Court, Northern District of Ohio of five counts of Aiding & Assisting in
Filing False Tax Returns, a violation of 26 USC 7206(2), on June 12,
2000. Ms. Lee did not appear at the hearing. The Board agreed to
deliberate the disciplinary action in a later executive session.
Action taken.
Kathleen R. Lee, CPA 4701.16(A)(5)-Convicted of aiding & assisting in
filing of false tax returns. CPA certificate revoked.

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
oups.com...
she bang, ay? I guess that means you play she and he bangs

Old January 9th 05, 03:08 PM
David Lawson

Defendant N8WWM DOUGLAS ADAIR present in court.

Defendant having admitted to a probation violation, and
having waived oral hearing, defendant is found in violation
of probation.

Defendant having been convicted of the offense of Nonsupport
of Dependents, in violation of Revised Code Section
2919.21(A)(2), a felony of the 4TH degree.
Probation as ordered by this Court on April 11, 1997 is
ordered continued with the following added conditions:

(1) Seek and maintain gainful employment; 2) Defendant to seek
(2) Defendant to seek mental health counseling
(3) Execute wage withholding agreement.

Old January 9th 05, 10:35 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

More keyclown writhing under the AKC lash. The programming is just
perfect. Man we are good with the chip installations.