Old January 23rd 05, 04:55 AM
George Busch

Default I had a BALL at the bar today

The stocky pal came too, and sat on the other side of me. We didn't waste
time, the tall guy said 'hello' and kissed me on the mouth, the stocky guy
pulled my nipple and tightened, not letting go. Hands everywhere, and the
two guys worked me over, working my cock inside my pants, which is a good
size and started to tent up - the tall guy guided my hand to the back of his
jeans, and I realized that the flap was a hole and his ass was accessible,
and was in fact all lubed up.

I stuck a finger or two inside him, while doing this the stocky guy undid my
pants and released my cock. The ass was so moist, I soon realized that he
must have had a load or two up there - this bar has a basement toilet that
can get quite out of hand, even on a weekday afternoon.

Old January 23rd 05, 04:57 AM
George Busch

"George Busch" wrote in message
The stocky pal came too, and sat on the other side of me. We didn't waste
time, the tall guy said 'hello' and kissed me on the mouth, the stocky guy
pulled my nipple and tightened, not letting go. Hands everywhere, and the
two guys worked me over, working my cock inside my pants, which is a good
size and started to tent up - the tall guy guided my hand to the back of
his jeans, and I realized that the flap was a hole and his ass was
accessible, and was in fact all lubed up.

I stuck a finger or two inside him, while doing this the stocky guy undid
my pants and released my cock. The ass was so moist, I soon realized that
he must have had a load or two up there - this bar has a basement toilet
that can get quite out of hand, even on a weekday afternoon.

Later, a good few drinks later, I cruised round the bar - and caught the eye
of the slight guy I had'nt tussled with yet. He motioned for me to follow
him to the downstairs loo. Now this is a notorious cruising spot and I have
seen some action here, but I was unprepared for the sight of my lanky guy
being ****ed at the urinal. This had been going on for some time, and once
the guy ****ing him had come, another guy next to him moved in and got
going - the skinheads customized jeans meant he could take all of this
without taking his trousers off, though when he turned I saw the front of
his pants awash with spunk stains, and I think he had been ****ed on a
little.

Old January 23rd 05, 04:57 AM
George Busch

[...]

His stocky friend was also getting some action, being sucked by a
black guy,when he came up for air I could see that the stocky guy had a
thick and massive cock. The slight guy guided my hand to his basket and
flipped his buttons open - not wasting any time I got onto my knees and soon
had a mouthful of hot meat - the two other guys noticed this and moved over
to me, and I found myself alternating three cocks at once, and getting a
good hard on myself in the process. I sensed the guys were on the edge and
gobbled away, and was rewarded by the stocky guy shooting a big load into my
face, open mouth and down my front - this set off the other two and their
loads mingled in - this was a lot of jizz, in fact it felt like I was being
****ed on, they soaked my mouth, chin, t-shirt and jeans - three distinct
flavours too. I've heard jizz is good for the complexion.....

Old January 24th 05, 09:45 AM

George Busch wrote:
[...]

Hi George.......That sounds like the same bar I caught frankie sucking
steveo's semi hard cock.steveo said his cock only gets semi hard but i
know thats a lie. One day at the trailer I caught him jerking off to a
picture of Doug and his cock was really hard........so steveo is a
fibber-fag!!

Old January 24th 05, 03:11 PM
Steveo

"gpsman" wrote in message

BITCH SNIP

Hi GPSMAN........
Tell us all about your massive meat=treat!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 24th 05, 04:01 PM
gpsman

Steveo wrote:
"gpsman" wrote in message

BITCH SNIP

Hi GPSMAN........
Tell us all about your massive meat=treat!

How original and clever...!

The only faggots who spend ANY time masturbating thusly on the internet
are mad, sad, sloppy fat, ugly queens who can't get *anyone* to stir
their stool. And, they're all ****ed off about it. Consequently, they
are forced to jack-off via usenet to gain the attention they so
desperately seek... or so my gay friend tells me.
`
Occam's Razor...
-----

- gpsman

Old January 25th 05, 12:02 AM

"gpsqueen" dripped cum from his oral cum hole
ups.com...
Steveo wrote:
"gpsqueen" spewed from his AIDS infested
man-puss:

BITCH SNIP

BITCH SNIP AGAIN FOR GPSqueen

Well gpsqueen tell us some more! Lets see, you claim to be straight, but yet
you seem to have plenty of gay friends to quote. Everybody knows the only
people in rec.radio.cb is gay cb operators so you must have been
trolling for attention. But thats OK big guy, you got it!!!!!We've seen how
Rocky Roads bitch slaps you over and over again. We'll make you feel better.
what you need is my GOOD BUTTY twistie to give you a nice, Slow Blow-job.
Then just as he's getting you to the point of no return he'll stop. Then
twistie will guide your man-meat into 'ole uncle steveo's man pussy.

How's that sound gps.........we all want you. we want to **** a big hairy
truck driving man like you big guy! now tell us about your cock big-boi!!!