Old January 24th 05, 07:02 AM

Default Steveo Ignoring Truth

Steveo you are helpless against being beat up
by me, therefore you pretend it ain't happening
but that don't make it go away.

You are gay.

You will be beaten in a fair fight.

You will beg N8's forgiveness.

Old January 24th 05, 09:32 AM

Steveo wrote:
bitch snip

Steveo,Steveo.....I'll help you if that nasty AKC guys fights you!

Forget about Doug, OK?? I know you really love me. I know it baby!!
I'll always be there for you!!

Your Big Booby Brother,
TWISTIE

Old January 24th 05, 10:29 AM
R. F. Burns

"dug88" wrote in message
okay who is this doug dude

Here's the deal with Doug. (OH BTW,welcome dug88)

Doug is Ok, the thing with him is that he's straight.Which is up to him, no
judgement here. Steveo was the life of the meetings. For a while now Steveo
has been totally in love with doug. he's forgotten about his friends. He had
a three way thing going with frankie and twistie for a while. now steveo
acts like they've never even existed.

not only that, steveo goes all over looking for Doug.....he even has a
picture of him and he beats his meat looking at it all of the time.

if thats not bad enough, he posts all kind of wild stuff here.one day he
begs doug to return his feelings, the very next day he makes threats aganist
him. then he says he's sorry and spews on about how much he loves
him.......crazy,crazy **** to say the least.

anyway, hope that helps some.

again, welCUM !!!!

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Old January 24th 05, 10:48 AM
I AM NOT N8WWM !

HEY RF.........WHY DON'T YOU JUST STOP BEATING SROUND THE BUSH AND TELL
THE MAN THE TRUTH........STEVEO IS A FILTHY SPERM SLURPING FAGGOT.

HE'S IN LOVE WITH A STRAIGHT DUDE AND HE'S ACTING LIKE HE'LL ONLY SUCK
ONE DUDE'S DICK. AND YOU KNOW STEVEO HANGS OUT AT THE PUBLIC TOILETS
BEGGING FOR STRANGE DIVK.

Old January 24th 05, 02:48 PM
Steveo

"R. F. Burns" wrote:
"dug88" wrote in message
okay who is this doug dude

Here's the deal with Doug. (OH BTW,welcome dug88)

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=n8wwm%20felon

That's Doug/N8WWM allright.
Old January 24th 05, 02:34 PM
Steveo

N8WWM took his fist out of KC8QJP Crisco Kathy Lee's ass long enough
to type:
Steveo wrote:
bitch snip

Steveo,Steveo.....I'll help you if that nasty AKC guys fights you!

I don't need any help.
Old January 24th 05, 12:58 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Steveo wrote:
wrote:
Steveo you are helpless against being beat up

Find some new material, ****.

We use any material we want, limp wristed one.
By the way, that was not me...but it was funny.