Old February 19th 05, 05:49 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Well..we all know you'd never have the nerve to actually show up
anyway. Thanks for the laffs.

Dude, as I've said before........... When you making
that west coast run again? As always, you have an
open invitation.

Landshark

--
Real heroes are men who fall and fail
and are flawed, but win out in the end

Old February 19th 05, 04:06 PM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050218221355.367
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20050218171541.744 :

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Another Bold face Lie I never siad Dave gave me permission
to do so, I told you I emailed him and told him what I was
doing. Your obvously desperate to lie like you do.

will you email and tell me before you use my name in your
posts again?

No why dont you grow some balls i will tell you to your face...
show
up

I'll be in Dayton for two days in May. C'mon down for some real
hospitality. You'll enjoy the hillbillies that are going with me
too.

Yeah your wife and kids are kinda fugly I hear.

Come on to the Buckeye in May. I'll buy you a beer at my campsite
of you don't act a fool.

Nah sorry Steve I see how you really are, and how you act the fool.

Well..we all know you'd never have the nerve to actually show up
anyway. Thanks for the laffs.

No it isn't nerve I am lacking.

A vehicle or driver's license?

Old February 19th 05, 04:51 PM
Landshark

"U Know Who" wrote in message

[...]

Funds?? LOL!!! Leave him alone.. He'll
learn one day that being a ****-ant to everyone is
not the way to impress people or make friends.

Landshark

Old February 19th 05, 09:06 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Well..we all know you'd never have the nerve to actually show up
anyway. Thanks for the laffs.

Dude, as I've said before........... When you making
that west coast run again? As always, you have an
open invitation.

Landshark

I appreciate that, Shark.

--
http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month

Old February 20th 05, 06:21 AM
No I Am Not Him

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in news:zrARd.1486$OU1.271
@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:

Dude, as I've said before........... When you making
that west coast run again? As always, you have an
open invitation.

Landshark

Yes any man has an open invitation to stop over Ill bet.

LOL good one lil bro

Type "miserable failure" at a Google search and see what the first hit is... LMFAO Bob the Bignose Shortwave 9 December 9th 03 11:16 PM
Icom R8500 failure maitkaci Shortwave 4 November 25th 03 01:51 PM
Have you had an FT-817 finals failure? Carl R. Stevenson Equipment 4 October 10th 03 01:57 PM
Have you had an FT-817 finals failure? Carl R. Stevenson Equipment 0 October 9th 03 03:42 AM
A Moral Failure Telamon Shortwave 0 August 7th 03 05:05 AM