Old February 11th 05, 10:41 AM
Steveo

Default Call sign use?

Jim,
There's been no " years of conditioning " with your call. You're just
a typical hammie that thinks your call is somehow important or makes
you important.Truth is the normal people (NON-HAMS) around you think
you're an idiot!
In fact you're probably a complete pain in the ass to your family and
those around you.

Jim wrote:
"Guy P. Distaffen" wrote in message
If you are referring to unlicensed services such as FRS or CB,

then no
it isn't unlawful to use it. You can use any system you want to

identify
yourself on these services, including names of cartoon characters.

("This
is Daffy Duck calling Bugs Bunny")

Guy P. Distaffen

KB0SWS

"Jim" wrote in message
It's never crossed my mind before but! Is it unlawful to use your

call
sign on unlicensed services?

--
.A scholar's ink lasts longer than a martyr's blood.

Exactly, thanks, I just have a tendency after years of conditioning

inject my call after transmissions.

Old February 11th 05, 11:49 AM
Steveo

Fredrick Garvin wrote:
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 02:41:10 -0800, Steveo expelled the following:

Jim,
There's been no " years of conditioning " with your call. You're just
a typical hammie that thinks your call is somehow important or makes
you important.Truth is the normal people (NON-HAMS) around you think
you're an idiot!
In fact you're probably a complete pain in the ass to your family and
those around you.

Couldn't pass the tests huh?

He's even ashamed of his call, so he posts with my name.

Read more about him here if you care.

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=n8wwm%20felon

--
http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month

Old February 12th 05, 04:47 PM
Steveo

"Pat Stevens" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

He's even ashamed of his call, so he posts with my name.

Read more about him here if you care.

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=n8wwm%20felon

You're a freak

Thanks, Patty the dogie slurper.

--
http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month
Old February 28th 05, 02:56 AM
dug88

oh jusat grovel
and suck him off
obviously a worthless human being
so give him the only thrill he has had in ten years
a great blow job

oh yes we know why you guys keep hanging around here

no buddy is actually thick as a brick

the comments remind me of 2 sisters who can not figgure out which man will
suffer to know them.

never mind
i think i said g bye in 1999
maybe soon
again

did not met
tried the main system
me t some fun people

guess i dun ok

dug88
ups.com...

Old February 28th 05, 03:12 AM
Jim

"Jim" wrote in message
It's never crossed my mind before but! Is it unlawful to use your

call
sign on unlicensed services?

--
.A scholar's ink lasts longer than a martyr's blood.

Exactly, thanks, I just have a tendency after years of conditioning

inject my call after transmissions.

He makes my point "amateur radio has attracted the least common
denominator"... Anyone remember when we had pride and spoke as adults with
educations?

Old February 28th 05, 06:01 AM
dug88

"Jim" wrote in message
It's never crossed my mind before but! Is it unlawful to use your
call
sign on unlicensed services?

--
.A scholar's ink lasts longer than a martyr's blood.

Exactly, thanks, I just have a tendency after years of conditioning
inject my call after transmissions.

He makes my point "amateur radio has attracted the least common
denominator"... Anyone remember when we had pride and spoke as adults with
educations?

did you
did you really have pride
or were you scum
educztor
you are gay pages
pride
so as a ham opereator trucker
how many lil kids you rape and ****?

Old February 28th 05, 07:11 AM
dug88

"Jim" wrote in message
It's never crossed my mind before but! Is it unlawful to use your
call
sign on unlicensed services?

--
.A scholar's ink lasts longer than a martyr's blood.

Exactly, thanks, I just have a tendency after years of conditioning
inject my call after transmissions.

He makes my point "amateur radio has attracted the least common
denominator"... Anyone remember when we had pride and spoke as adults with
educations?

how can you in all ethical concepts believe you are that high up.

yes as trash you had a word or two end enjoyed it and envibed the joy of it.
as to the tenacity of it. have you and yours enthralled yourselfves of the
joy of being the special NOTARIES.
tell ya what dude i will make it easy on you
i will explain it to you
a few thousand years ago a guy was nailed to a cross and took all of the
blame of the world on his shoulders.
HOWEVER, i am the son of god.
I shall soon expect to die. I am telling you you face death from sticking
death in the stars.
you employ idiots or trolls who even sleep in, on a day.
deices hurtling at thousands of miles an hour. men who are slightly off, 10
minutes a day. someone, whoever the **** that could be on this planet. is
upset.
maybe a canuck or american. "LET'S fire a nuke".

okay jack ass
here is the truth
"IF THIS PLANET EVER FIRES OFF ONE NUKE, THEN ALL NUKES WILL BE FIRED OFF."
THIS IS THE expiration of a species
the human species

enough nuclear devices exist and are completely capable of stopping all life
on this planet.
nothing would exist not even bacteria or yeasts.
i am like every other son of god.
we live. we die.

the shroud of death is not a good thing to put on this planet
your generals are insane?

kil me, it will make u feel better

saves me seeing your .........................

Old February 28th 05, 02:02 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

n8wwm isnt posting in some other person's name, this idiot is just mad
because he got his ISP yanked for posting violent threats.

Old March 4th 05, 05:45 AM
dug88

"Jim"

He makes my point "amateur radio has attracted the least common
denominator"... Anyone remember when we had pride and spoke as adults with
educations?

then why do you CROSS post across groups
is RADIO become all that dull

well, i guess u just wanna gay guy
pardon if i do not strip naked for you guys.

the proper english for your comment is, as follows

We remmeber, when we took pride as educators. We took comfort to speak with
knowledge and education.

An educated man can behalf like a baboon. A baboon, can not behalf like an
educated man.

Yes actually, i remember when you had pride.
i remember that PRIDE goes before the fall.

remember the good ole days?

Coping with reality is such a drag sometimes.
but there ya go

someone says you are the greatest
and the next thing they are looking for a wooden cross to nail you to it.

stay off the gay pages please

FCC resumes issuing calls. Splinter Policy 0 November 11th 04 08:29 PM
CALL SIGN LOOKUP Sarah Fender Antenna 15 August 19th 04 04:47 PM
Old call sign was W10XEG ??? Keyboard In The Noise Policy 12 June 10th 04 04:24 AM
FCC Vanity Call Sign Dispute Keith Policy 0 January 22nd 04 11:41 PM
SX8E Special Call Sign October 28,29,30/2003 Deos General 0 October 24th 03 01:55 AM