Old February 22nd 05, 04:47 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default Warm wishes to the yankees

http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeo...ipConditionson

Old February 23rd 05, 01:21 AM
Steveo

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeo...ipConditionson

Dang!
When I read the subject header I was hoping Stienspender finally kicked
the bucket! (hurray for small market baseball fans)

--
http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month
Old February 23rd 05, 01:33 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeo...ipConditionson

Dang!
When I read the subject header I was hoping Stienspender finally kicked
the bucket! (hurray for small market baseball fans)

They have to get by the mets to win it all
Old February 23rd 05, 01:43 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeo...ipConditionson

Dang!
When I read the subject header I was hoping Stienspender finally kicked
the bucket! (hurray for small market baseball fans)

They have to get by the mets to win it all

Well I gotta tell you, I'll root for the Mets over the Yank-spenders. I'll
root for -any- American league team besides NY too.

Good luck, spring training is here again already..years go by really
fast now. (no hard feelings Enzo)

--
http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month

Old February 23rd 05, 01:47 AM
jim

U Know Who wrote:

"jim" wrote in message

Steveo wrote:

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeo...ipConditionson

Dang!
When I read the subject header I was hoping Stienspender finally kicked
the bucket! (hurray for small market baseball fans)

They have to get by the mets to win it all

OH GAWD!!!

Tongue in cheek. I'll get me hat...
Old February 23rd 05, 01:50 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
U Know Who wrote:

"jim" wrote in message

Steveo wrote:

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeo...ipConditionson

Dang!
When I read the subject header I was hoping Stienspender finally
kicked the bucket! (hurray for small market baseball fans)

They have to get by the mets to win it all

OH GAWD!!!

Tongue in cheek. I'll get me hat...

And me bat.

--
http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month
Old February 23rd 05, 02:03 AM
Vinnie S.

On 23 Feb 2005 01:21:00 GMT, Steveo wrote:

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeo...ipConditionson

Dang!
When I read the subject header I was hoping Stienspender finally kicked
the bucket! (hurray for small market baseball fans)

This is amazing. People have owners that that don't spen money, and bitch about
it. Then the bitch about owners that do spend money. Well, which is it?

Most fans, especially those that hate George, would take him in a minutes as
their team owner, because he is not cheap and wants to win.

Vinnie S.
Old February 23rd 05, 02:04 AM
Vinnie S.

On 23 Feb 2005 01:43:23 GMT, Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeo...ipConditionson

Dang!
When I read the subject header I was hoping Stienspender finally kicked
the bucket! (hurray for small market baseball fans)

They have to get by the mets to win it all

Well I gotta tell you, I'll root for the Mets over the Yank-spenders. I'll
root for -any- American league team besides NY too.

Doh !!!!!!!!!!

Good luck, spring training is here again already..years go by really
fast now. (no hard feelings Enzo)

Hey, I come you didn't give me any **** when you guys wacked us 22-0 last year?

Vinnie S.
Old February 23rd 05, 02:14 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
Hey, I come you didn't give me any **** when you guys wacked us 22-0
last

year?

Vinnie S.

Cuz I new it was a fluke. Are you watching our farm team? It is looking
fairly good for your pickins'. (since you can't grow your own) lol

--
http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month

sicko freak mopey wishes this wasnt the truth Psychiatrist to keyclowns CB 12 January 13th 05 05:20 PM
sicko freak mopey wishes this want the truth Psychiatrist to keyclowns CB 5 January 10th 05 09:23 PM
WARM IT UP THE CARING STATION General 0 September 24th 03 09:09 PM
WARM IT UP THE CARING STATION General 0 September 24th 03 09:09 PM
The post WA3MO made that he wishes he didn't! Twistedhed CB 0 August 22nd 03 02:18 PM