Old March 22nd 05, 12:44 AM
Steveo

Default Ping Jim

How sick is this pic? Jimmie getting his ride ready for the high
banks at Bristol. I hope he doesn't win there..leaving in two weeks
for it. That place is killer!

http://tinyurl.com/4xnqz
Old March 22nd 05, 05:23 AM
Jeff Mayner

Steveo wrote:
How sick is this pic? Jimmie getting his ride ready for the high
banks at Bristol. I hope he doesn't win there..leaving in two weeks
for it. That place is killer!

http://tinyurl.com/4xnqz

Probably pull off another second. ;-)

I've givin up on the Dodges, for now. They just don't have it this year.
Ther'll probably be some "changes" made mid-season to make them more
competitive. Only thing keeping me sane is Roush keeping Chevy from running
away with everything.

Goddamn Chevy. ;-)

Jeff

Old March 22nd 05, 05:29 AM
Steveo

"Jeff Mayner" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
How sick is this pic? Jimmie getting his ride ready for the high
banks at Bristol. I hope he doesn't win there..leaving in two weeks
for it. That place is killer!

http://tinyurl.com/4xnqz

Probably pull off another second. ;-)

I've givin up on the Dodges, for now. They just don't have it this year.
Ther'll probably be some "changes" made mid-season to make them more
competitive. Only thing keeping me sane is Roush keeping Chevy from
running away with everything.

Goddamn Chevy. ;-)

Jeff

I hear the concessions are deserved for the Charger. Maybe it will
provide max down-force on the short track..like Bristol? (right)

Take a gander at Reed Sorensen in his Dodge, running Busch only. Kid's
only 19, but he gets up on the wheel.

Didn't know you watched Nascar..cool
Old March 22nd 05, 06:36 AM
Jeff Mayner

Steveo wrote:
"Jeff Mayner" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
How sick is this pic? Jimmie getting his ride ready for the high
banks at Bristol. I hope he doesn't win there..leaving in two weeks
for it. That place is killer!

http://tinyurl.com/4xnqz

Probably pull off another second. ;-)

I've givin up on the Dodges, for now. They just don't have it this
year. Ther'll probably be some "changes" made mid-season to make
them more competitive. Only thing keeping me sane is Roush keeping
Chevy from running away with everything.

Goddamn Chevy. ;-)

Jeff

I hear the concessions are deserved for the Charger. Maybe it will
provide max down-force on the short track..like Bristol? (right)

Take a gander at Reed Sorensen in his Dodge, running Busch only. Kid's
only 19, but he gets up on the wheel.

Didn't know you watched Nascar..cool

lol...

Even progressives like NASCAR, huh? What a shocker! ;-)

I may be dating myself but my first recollections of NASCAR are watching
Lorenzen, Fireball Roberts, etc, go roundy-round in their Fords. My Pop
bought a '63 Galaxy 500 Coupe, not the fastback, with a 390 4bbl and 4-speed
and I used to play like I was Lorenzen in the driveway.

One of my fav pictures on my wall in the computer room is of three Fords -
Lorenzen, Roberts, and (I think) David Pearson, #21 anyway, dicing it up in
the '63 Firecracker 400.

Is your e-mail addy a "real" one? If not, and you're interested, shoot me
your real one to this address and I'll send you a pic of the pic.

Yeah, I "like" NASCAR. ;-)

Jeff

Old March 22nd 05, 01:10 PM
Vinnie S.

On 22 Mar 2005 00:44:01 GMT, Steveo wrote:

How sick is this pic? Jimmie getting his ride ready for the high
banks at Bristol. I hope he doesn't win there..leaving in two weeks
for it. That place is killer!

http://tinyurl.com/4xnqz

Do you see a 10% coupon on that car, that I can print out? I need a new grill !

Vinnie S.

Old March 22nd 05, 05:27 PM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 22 Mar 2005 00:44:01 GMT, Steveo wrote:

How sick is this pic? Jimmie getting his ride ready for the high
banks at Bristol. I hope he doesn't win there..leaving in two weeks
for it. That place is killer!

http://tinyurl.com/4xnqz

Do you see a 10% coupon on that car, that I can print out? I need a new
grill !

Vinnie S.

Like this?

http://www.big-georges.com/grills_images/ducane1650.jpg
Old March 23rd 05, 02:07 AM
Vinnie S.

On 22 Mar 2005 17:27:54 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 22 Mar 2005 00:44:01 GMT, Steveo wrote:

How sick is this pic? Jimmie getting his ride ready for the high
banks at Bristol. I hope he doesn't win there..leaving in two weeks
for it. That place is killer!

http://tinyurl.com/4xnqz

Do you see a 10% coupon on that car, that I can print out? I need a new
grill !

Vinnie S.

Like this?

http://www.big-georges.com/grills_images/ducane1650.jpg

****, are you a mindreader? Exactly like that !!!!! That Model !!!

Vinnie S.
Old March 24th 05, 02:08 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
How sick is this pic? Jimmie getting his ride ready for the high
banks at Bristol. I hope he doesn't win there..leaving in two weeks
for it. That place is killer!

http://tinyurl.com/4xnqz

yeah i know it took a while to respond. do me a favor and tell me when
next years race is and i can fold it into a visit to my brothers place
in oak ridge. only 90 or so miles away but its an excuse to visit him
Old March 24th 05, 05:44 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
How sick is this pic? Jimmie getting his ride ready for the high
banks at Bristol. I hope he doesn't win there..leaving in two weeks
for it. That place is killer!

http://tinyurl.com/4xnqz

yeah i know it took a while to respond. do me a favor and tell me when
next years race is and i can fold it into a visit to my brothers place
in oak ridge. only 90 or so miles away but its an excuse to visit him

Cool. Don't forget the night race there in August too.
Old March 25th 05, 01:32 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

How sick is this pic? Jimmie getting his ride ready for the high
banks at Bristol. I hope he doesn't win there..leaving in two weeks
for it. That place is killer!

http://tinyurl.com/4xnqz

yeah i know it took a while to respond. do me a favor and tell me when
next years race is and i can fold it into a visit to my brothers place
in oak ridge. only 90 or so miles away but its an excuse to visit him

Cool. Don't forget the night race there in August too.

hmmmm now ya got me thinking....

Ping! Landshark CB 1 March 5th 05 07:04 AM
looking for old ping / pinger sound mrjiggs TB-2 or TB-2N module's k2000 CB 1 July 19th 04 08:17 AM
WTB: Looking for old Pinger / browning radio immitation ping k2000 CB 0 June 18th 04 06:25 AM
WTB: Looking for old Pinger / browning radio immitation ping k2000 Swap 0 June 18th 04 06:25 AM
Ping away assclowns Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 20 October 18th 03 04:17 PM