Old April 15th 05, 03:13 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 15 Apr 2005 01:45:31 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
I am a Yankees fan.

I fart in yore general direction.

Make sure it's not a wet one !

A King George special?
Old April 15th 05, 04:53 AM
EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE

You "people" really get off the topic on these ng's don't you? Hear I
am talking about using my radio on illegal frequencies and such and the
topic turns to baseball? I wanna talk about using my CB illeglly, you
know, on frequencies above and below the "normal" cb band and how to
buy and use gear we're "not" supposed to have. Like Export radios and
Linears and GOOD stuff like that, NOT BASEBALL for christ's sake. C'mon
now lets talk about how to be REAL radio operators on the band (and
let's not forget to use channel 19, that's 28.085 on some radios to
talk the truckers on there. 10-4 good buddy? Breaker breaker.

Old April 15th 05, 05:21 AM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message
Paul Calman wrote:
I'l bet his mother is so proud.

Ya know Paul you come in here asking for help then drop this turd without
doing your homework. I've been smacking Steveo for responding to the yutz
you agree with but in reality the yutz posts crap. Steve is a stand up
guy...

OK Jim, you can get off of Steveo's leg now..

Landshark

--
Most true happiness comes
from one's inner life, from the

Old April 15th 05, 05:21 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Vinnie S. wrote:
I am a Yankees fan.

I fart in yore general direction.

OK Monty...................... Here we go Giants!!!!

Landshark

--
Real heroes are men who fall and fail
and are flawed, but win out in the end

Old April 15th 05, 07:39 AM
Jeff Mayner

jim wrote:
Vinnie S. wrote:

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:58:00 -0700, "Jeff Mayner"
wrote:
I'm still ****ed my Dodgers _gave_ you Ishii for just about
nothing. He pitched pretty damn well yesterday, huh?

Jeff

Ishii was walking the ballpark. The Mets were hurt by the Trachsel
injury, and had no choice. But having Zambrano and Ishii in the
same rotation means to need a deep pen.

Vinnie S.

uh oh mets fans on the group. more attention is put on their starting
rotation being hurt with crap to backfill than their supposed weak
bullpen. last night was a nice 11 inning goose egg.

Mets fan? Hell no I say! I'm a Dodger fan. My list of Hate:

1. Giants
2. Yankees
3. Mets

Though the Giants are #1, the Yanks and the Mets are right up there. ;-)

Jeff

Old April 16th 05, 01:46 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

Paul Calman wrote:

I'l bet his mother is so proud.

Ya know Paul you come in here asking for help then drop this turd
without doing your homework. I've been smacking Steveo for responding
to the yutz you agree with but in reality the yutz posts crap. Steve is
a stand up guy...

OK Jim, you can get off of Steveo's leg now..

Landshark

Hey I bought two of these bad boys a month a go. I'm not as tired
at the end of the day.

http://permagreen.com/

**** off

Old April 16th 05, 02:04 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

"jim" wrote in message

Paul Calman wrote:

I'l bet his mother is so proud.

Ya know Paul you come in here asking for help then drop this turd
without doing your homework. I've been smacking Steveo for responding
to the yutz you agree with but in reality the yutz posts crap. Steve is
a stand up guy...

OK Jim, you can get off of Steveo's leg now..

Landshark

Hey I bought two of these bad boys a month a go. I'm not as tired
at the end of the day.

http://permagreen.com/

**** off

yeah and dont you wish you were in the same location as that pic? hehehe
Old April 16th 05, 03:20 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

"jim" wrote in message

Paul Calman wrote:

I'l bet his mother is so proud.

Ya know Paul you come in here asking for help then drop this turd
without doing your homework. I've been smacking Steveo for responding
to the yutz you agree with but in reality the yutz posts crap. Steve
is a stand up guy...

OK Jim, you can get off of Steveo's leg now..

Landshark

Hey I bought two of these bad boys a month a go. I'm not as tired
at the end of the day.

http://permagreen.com/

**** off

yeah and dont you wish you were in the same location as that pic? hehehe

Yes but I got married in Maui on the beach with the conk shell blower, so
the novelty wears off quicker now.

I love stainless steel in so many ways.