Old April 22nd 05, 01:26 AM
Vinnie S.

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:10:28 GMT, Lancer wrote:

Nah, I don't feel like learning anything today, why don't you do it
for me?

Here is something I learned. My 2M/440 handheld sets off my paper shredder when
it is within 3 feet. I call it remote control paper shredding.

Vinnie S.
Old April 22nd 05, 01:34 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:10:28 GMT, Lancer wrote:

Nah, I don't feel like learning anything today, why don't you do it
for me?

Here is something I learned. My 2M/440 handheld sets off my paper
shredder when it is within 3 feet. I call it remote control paper
shredding.

Vinnie S.

I hope your parakeet doesn't land on it as you key up.
Old April 22nd 05, 01:40 AM
Vinnie S.

On 22 Apr 2005 00:34:15 GMT, Steveo wrote:

I hope your parakeet doesn't land on it as you key up.

You're getting warmer. I was cutting the grass with my Craftsman lawn tractor,
and I ran over a nest of rabbits. I didn't see them until the second pass. I
killed 1, at least 4 got away. I felt pretty bad about it. But there is nothing
you can do. They are all over, and they nest just belowe the grass roots, so you
can't see them unless you step on them.

Vinnie S.
Old April 22nd 05, 01:48 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 22 Apr 2005 00:34:15 GMT, Steveo wrote:

I hope your parakeet doesn't land on it as you key up.

You're getting warmer. I was cutting the grass with my Craftsman lawn
tractor, and I ran over a nest of rabbits. I didn't see them until the
second pass. I killed 1, at least 4 got away. I felt pretty bad about it.
But there is nothing you can do. They are all over, and they nest just
belowe the grass roots, so you can't see them unless you step on them.

Vinnie S.

Bah. I run them over all the time in my z-cart when we feed acres of
turf at a time commercially. The furry freaks pick the damnedest places
to build a nest..right in the middle of manicured turfgrass. I'm no
bunny expert but my guess is that lawn works for quick food for the
young'ins. I used to feel bad about it 20 some years ago.

Old April 22nd 05, 01:55 AM
Vinnie S.

On 22 Apr 2005 00:48:03 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 22 Apr 2005 00:34:15 GMT, Steveo wrote:

I hope your parakeet doesn't land on it as you key up.

You're getting warmer. I was cutting the grass with my Craftsman lawn
tractor, and I ran over a nest of rabbits. I didn't see them until the
second pass. I killed 1, at least 4 got away. I felt pretty bad about it.
But there is nothing you can do. They are all over, and they nest just
belowe the grass roots, so you can't see them unless you step on them.

Vinnie S.

Bah. I run them over all the time in my z-cart when we feed acres of
turf at a time commercially. The furry freaks pick the damnedest places
to build a nest..right in the middle of manicured turfgrass. I'm no
bunny expert but my guess is that lawn works for quick food for the
young'ins. I used to feel bad about it 20 some years ago.

And they have perfect camo. Wasn't pretty though. If they just stay in their
nest when I run them over, nothing will happen. The blades won't reach them.

Vinnie S.
Old April 22nd 05, 02:02 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
[...]

Looked like mama mia's home made sauce coming out the deck? Where's the
garlic bread!?
Old April 22nd 05, 02:06 AM
Vinnie S.

On 22 Apr 2005 01:02:15 GMT, Steveo wrote:

ears ago.

And they have perfect camo. Wasn't pretty though. If they just stay in
their nest when I run them over, nothing will happen. The blades won't
reach them.

Looked like mama mia's home made sauce coming out the deck? Where's the
garlic bread!?

Mmm. Garlic bread. Mmm.

Vinnie S.
Old April 22nd 05, 02:07 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 22 Apr 2005 01:02:15 GMT, Steveo wrote:

ears ago.

And they have perfect camo. Wasn't pretty though. If they just stay in
their nest when I run them over, nothing will happen. The blades won't
reach them.

Looked like mama mia's home made sauce coming out the deck? Where's the
garlic bread!?

Mmm. Garlic bread. Mmm.

That ain't sauce, it's gravy.
Old April 22nd 05, 02:08 AM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
Vinnie S. wrote:
On 22 Apr 2005 01:02:15 GMT, Steveo wrote:

ears ago.

And they have perfect camo. Wasn't pretty though. If they just stay
in their nest when I run them over, nothing will happen. The blades
won't reach them.

Looked like mama mia's home made sauce coming out the deck? Where's
the garlic bread!?

Mmm. Garlic bread. Mmm.

That ain't sauce, it's gravy.

Hey, you by your phone, and is it too late to call you?