Old April 26th 05, 09:16 PM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Lancer wrote:

On 26 Apr 2005 00:08:16 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Lancer wrote:

On 25 Apr 2005 23:37:35 GMT, Steveo wrote:

"John" wrote:

Why is it that every someone see your antenna
or radio the first thing that comes out of their mouths is
IS THAT A CB RADIO, why is that when It might be a Ham radio

Cuz this is rec.radio.cb

Maybe he has a "Barney Phife" antenna?

Like the 108" tree pruner on the back of the squad car?

Yes, That was something I'll always remember about that show..

Begs the question, do you still have an operational one? (i do) I only
bolt it on for rare occasions tho. I got it from Dave and Debbie.

hey steve what ever happened to d squared?

I wish I knew, Jim. He used to email me quite a bit but he seems to have
disappeared. I hope he's still breathing.

one of the more 'interesting' posters on this board.
Old April 26th 05, 10:48 PM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

"John" wrote:

Why is it that every someone see your antenna
or radio the first thing that comes out of their mouths is
IS THAT A CB RADIO, why is that when It might be a Ham radio

Cuz this is rec.radio.cb

Maybe he has a "Barney Phife" antenna?

Like the 108" tree pruner on the back of the squad car?

Yes, That was something I'll always remember about that show..

Begs the question, do you still have an operational one? (i do) I only
bolt it on for rare occasions tho. I got it from Dave and Debbie.

hey steve what ever happened to d squared?

I wish I knew, Jim. He used to email me quite a bit but he seems to
have disappeared. I hope he's still breathing.

one of the more 'interesting' posters on this board.

No doubt about it. I met him at the CiCi's Mexican restaurant in
North Olmsted Ohio and bought him supper. He was driving a 57
Chevy, and I was in my 66 Belvedere on a warm summer evening
with the top down.

It was kinda slick that he had the stones to drive at least 20
miles and break bread with me.

--
Well it ain't the first close call I ever had as I'm sure you already know.
I had some help from you Lord and the devil himself, but it's been strictly
Old April 27th 05, 01:15 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

[...]

was he as sanctimonious as he was on this board?
Old April 27th 05, 01:17 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

[...]

He has a whole different way of putting things in perspective. The
bible has more than a little influence. Nice guy in person.
Old April 27th 05, 01:27 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

"John" wrote:

[...]

i'm sure he is. now lets talk about that shark fella

Old April 27th 05, 01:29 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The craxy Bronco buster!?
Old April 27th 05, 01:33 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

[...]

one and only. claims to do some serious fishin' in cabo. probably
watches 'the spanish fly' and says i wish i can do that hehehe
Old April 27th 05, 01:41 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Is he realated to the red rocker, Sammy Hagar? His cabo is outta wabo.
Old April 27th 05, 01:46 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

"John" wrote:

[...]

am waiting for him to take the bait hehehe. i like hagar. party animal.