Old May 4th 05, 06:33 PM
Freeband sucks

Default ATTN: I AmnotGeorgeBush,tell us about spread spectrum 11 meter cb radios.

where can we find one?
Old May 4th 05, 09:51 PM
Guy

Freeband sucks wrote:

where can we find one?

His version of spread-spectrum is turning that power microphone *way* up,
that way, your signal spreads out.

Sorry, had to get that in there...

Guy
Old May 5th 05, 01:06 PM
Guy

From: am (Guy)
Freeband sucks wrote:
where can we find one?

His version of spread-spectrum is turning that
power microphone *way* up, that way, your
signal spreads out.

Sorry, had to get that in there...

Guy

Hey,,don't be sorry. You serve a valuable lesson: you reinforce the
ignorance of select hammies who are licensed for communications but are
clueless and incompetent when it comes to such. Perhaps that's why you
feel the need to say such things about others, after all, if you were
confident and satisfied in your abilities in life, there would be no
need for such actions toward others. Carry on, my child.

There it is...

Without knowing anything about me, without knowing what I do for a living,
without knowing the things I've done over the past three decades in the
field of computers and radio, without knowing who I am, you make a huge
jump in logic and begin to personnally attack me verbally. You couldn't
just laugh with me and then drop it, could you?

You've shown me that you do know something. You're able to convey meaning
over these posts. The trouble is, the meaning you convey creates a sense
of ill-will and *you know it*. You don't add anything of value to these
posts. You've made it clear you are not a team player. You do it because
of the false sense of superiority created when you come out with these
baseless one-liners and cause confusion, anger, chaos. You think you're
superior because you don't follow the rules. You don't feel you need to
follow the rules. You think you're above the rules. You think rules are
created for just *some* people. You think rules are for the ignorant. You
are not ignorant, therefore you feel obligated to disobey the rules to make
a statement.

I'll be the first to admit there are some hams who are clueless these days.
But at least they've proven a certain level of knowledge by passing a
simple test. Hams have shown they can meet *some* standard (albeit not
much of a standard these days) compared to others in society. You seem to
be a reasonably smart guy, why don't you get a ham license? Just because
you're a ham doesn't mean you can't continue FREEBANDING. Getting a ham
license will only increase your opportunities. You've shown you can talk
the talk but for some reason refuse to walk the talk. Unless you can write
something down and explain why you refuse to walk the talk, I have to come
to the conclusion you can't walk the talk.

The difference between CBers and Hams is patently obvious to anyone who
tunes around HF.

The next step is name calling. After that comes the vandalism. When I
catch you vandalizing my property you will attack me physically. When I
defend myself, your lawyer will say I violated your rights.

You win, oh great one, you win.

Go ahead, get in at least one more personal attack. Go ahead, tell me I
can't count sentences. Go ahead, make another statement about how CBers
are superior to hams. Go ahead, tell me the reason you don't get a ham
license is because hams are "poopie-heads." Go ahead, insert, "I know you
are but what am I?" in between each of the above paragraphs. Go ahead, ask
me some stupid questions, and when I don't answer them, use them in future
"one-liner" posts to show how ignorant hams are.

SK

Sincerely, with warmest regards and the best of intentions,
Guy
Old May 5th 05, 06:18 PM
Dave Hall

From: am (Guy)
Freeband sucks wrote:
[...]

Gee for a new guy (no pun intended), you sure have a fairly accurate
accounting of the situation here. Nicely put.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Old May 5th 05, 09:46 PM
Guy

From: am (Guy)
Freeband sucks wrote:
[...]

Thanks. He goes on to prove a couple of my points, like, accusing me of
doing what he does, calling me names, demonstrating he can't read what I
wrote, not claiming to be what he has claimed to be in other posts, cursing
at me, etc. If you read it, you can almost feel that vein in his forehead
about to explode. I'll lay off him for a while. He's so predictable, it's
not even fun.

Thanks once again.

Guy
Old May 5th 05, 07:15 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: am (Guy)
I AmnotGeorgeBush wrote:
From:
am (Guy)
Freeband sucks wrote:
where can we find one?
His version of spread-spectrum is turning that

power microphone *way* up, that way, your

signal spreads out.

Sorry, had to get that in there...

Guy

Hey,,don't be sorry. You serve a valuable lesson: you reinforce the
ignorance of select hammies who are licensed for communications but are
clueless and incompetent when it comes to such. Perhaps that's why you
feel the need to say such things about others, after all, if you were
confident and satisfied in your abilities in life, there would be no
need for such actions toward others. Carry on, my child.

There it is...

Yep,,and you lobbed the first volley,

Without knowing anything about me, without

knowing what I do for a living, without knowing
the things I've done over the past three

decades in the field of computers and radio,

without knowing who I am, you make a huge

jump in logic and begin to personnally attack

me verbally.

Witout knowing anything about me, without knowing the things I;ve done
over the past three decades, without knowing any damn thing about me,
you make a huge jump in logic and begin to assume to know what and how I
think. In addition, you ASSume I am of the "turn it all the way to the
right" crowd. Stop throwing stones while you sit constipated in a glass
house, hypocrite.

You couldn't just laugh with me and then drop
it, could you?

You mean, take your unprovoked cut directed toward me in silence? That's
always been your childish problem. Get over yourself.

You've shown me that you do know

something. You're able to convey meaning

over these posts. The trouble is, the meaning

you convey creates a sense of ill-will and *you
know it*.

What part of you assuming to know what I think regarding spread spectrum
and turning the mic all the way up do you attribute to good will? Hyuk!

You don't add anything of value to these

posts.

I'm about to,,,stay with me for a few more secs..

You've made it clear you are not a team

player.

Years ago. What's your point, besides the one atop your head?

You do it because of the false sense of

superiority created when you come out with

these baseless one-liners

..you initiated it. Get over yourself and that small man syndrome may
depart.

and cause

confusion, anger, chaos. You think you're

superior because you don't follow the rules.

There you go again with that jackass ignorance of ASSuming you know how
I think. You're a freakin' hypocrite of the worst magnitude.

You don't feel you need to follow the rules.

Not at all,,I don't feel I need to explain myself to the likes of
someone like you with a mentality that feels unprovoked and unsolicited
barbs toward another by yourself constitute anything but ill-will. Note
that to excuse your initated cut, you shrug it off as a joke. Now wipe
your chin before the drool reaches the bib that catches your hypocrisy.

You think you're above the rules.

I'm merely adding to your self-image. Of course, you presenting yourself
as knowing what and how I think is somehow done of your good
will,,,,especially when taken into consideration your deliberate false
misattributions that make you such a loser.

You think rules are created for just *some*

people. You think rules are for the ignorant.

No at all. I think you are bordering on ignorant, by initiating a barb
and defecating all over yourself when it was returned.

You are not ignorant, therefore you feel

obligated to disobey the rules to make a

.statement.

Perhaps that is default mode to your warped interpretation of things you
can not grasp.

I'll be the first to admit there are some hams

who are clueless these days. But at least

they've proven a certain level of knowledge by
passing a simple test. Hams have shown they

can meet *some* standard (albeit not much of

a standard these days) compared to others in

society. You seem to be a reasonably smart

guy, why don't you get a ham license?

Stay relevant. A hammie license has nothing to do with these pages or
cb.

Just because you're a ham doesn't mean you

can't continue FREEBANDING.

Check the archives. I've made that point on many occasions. Thing is,
it's more difficult because too many jerkoffs like yourself are out
there who feel when they are not given a satisfactory reason by others
for their business and behavior, it's perfectly acceptable to conjure up
reasons on your own and ASSume them of those who won't give you the time
of day. That and your bull**** belief you are owed some sort of
explanation for other's behavior. It's because of your ****ty
attitude,,,,and THAT, will never change. Again, you are owed
nothing,,,nada,,zip,,let alone a reason,for other's actions.

Getting a ham license will only increase your

opportunities. You've shown you can talk the

.talk but for some reason refuse to walk the

talk.

I see your position, but it is ONLY because -you- continue to ASSume
many conjured misbeliefs.

Unless you can write something down and

explain why you refuse to walk the talk, I have

to come to the conclusion you can't walk the

talk.

And with this post, you have solidified beyond a doubt you are a
hypocrite of the N'th magnitude.

The difference between CBers and Hams is

patently obvious to anyone who tunes around

HF.

Yet, you continue to express difficulty with such a conceptual
difference by claiming you can not understand why one would not get a
license. Again, and as always, this is YOUR problem you seek to foster
on others who have nothing to do with your beliefs or demons. Oh,,wait a
second, I'M your demon,,,LMAO!

The next step is name calling.

You mean aftre your little unprovoked insult you say is a joke that I
should have laughed at?
You're not that skilled in communications...here we go again.....you
epitomize the fact that some of those licensed for communications are
the least adept and skilled at such. Otherwise, you would never expect a
"stranger" to insult another person of whcih they "know nothing of me"
and expect them to laugh. In fact, the next step, as you say, is where I
factly state you would never do such to a person on the street. Your
demeanor affirms it, your communication skill reaffirms it.

After that

comes the vandalism. When I catch you

vandalizing my property you will attack me

physically. When I defend myself, your lawyer

will say I violated your rights.

Man, you must have really had your wings clipped in this group for you
to ASSume so damn much of others you know nothing about...lmao!

You win, oh great one, you win.

Go ahead, get in at least one more personal

attack. Go ahead, tell me I can't count

sentences. Go ahead, make another

statement about how CBers are superior to

hams.

Heheh..well, you are a liar, as well. Not one time in this group, ever,
have I ever said cbers are superior to hammies, but your rigid position
at trying to steadfastly misattribute your false ASSumptions to myself,
illustrates what a jack off you are, also.

Go ahead, tell me the reason you don't get a

ham license is because hams are

"poopie-heads." Go ahead, insert, "I know you

are but what am I?" in between each of the

above paragraphs. Go ahead, ask me some

stupid questions, and when I don't answer

them, use them in future "one-liner" posts to

show how ignorant hams are.

SK

You are doing a bangup job all by yoursef illustrating the type hammie
you are.
But, to your misfortune and woe, not all hammies are asses like
yourself. In fact, you are the rabid minority.

Sincerely, with warmest regards and the best

of intentions, Guy

Ditto.

Old May 5th 05, 08:26 PM
Freeband sucks

On Thu, 5 May 2005 14:15:57 -0400, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

From:
am (Guy)
I AmnotGeorgeBush wrote:
From:
am (Guy)
Freeband sucks wrote:
[...]

now where is that spread spectrum 11 meter cb radio?
i said they didn't exist, you blew a hemroid
over it.
if you dont know say so.
Old May 5th 05, 07:43 PM

From: am (Guy)
Freeband sucks wrote:
[...]

IAmNotGeorgeBush aka
is the Al Swearingen
of rec.radio.cb.

Old May 7th 05, 08:38 PM
Jeff Mayner

From: am (Guy)
Freeband sucks wrote:
[...]

Damn Guy. A simple "**** You" would have suficed, wouldn't it?

But then again, it wouldn't have allowed you to show how intelligent and
witty you are, right?

Yep. You are the man.

Jeff