Old May 29th 05, 04:02 AM
Happy Yawning Festival

"mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!"
wrote in
oups.com:

mopey, why didnt you camp out at Dayton, wristflipper? With all the
hoo hah you made about what you were gonna do to us AKC's, etc...we
thought you would at least wanna meet and say hello. Alas, your
threats are just like your lips and bloomers...full of ****.

And yet your own outrageous, hypocritical blather, echos endlessly
in eternity... You're bagged & tagged for life, little man Adair.

You might as well learn to live with it, ****bird.... LMAO!!

_ _ _ _ _ _

From

Hey ****,
Wanna meet at Dayton or before? I will whip your gayboy ass like a red
headed step-child. You are a punk-suck fagboy hiding behind an assumed
name who dont have any balls. Come on, you lap likkin **** hunk...wanna
party? I will kick your fukkin ass. You are a sissyboy faggot ILLEGAL
KEYCLOWN.
Go hump your wife Dweebo faggot. You can only talk smoke...I can bring
it into your life.
I think you have never opened a can of whip ass.
I volunteer to show ya how.
****
Your turn, ****!

From

You ****bag, I hope you go to Dayton. I will be
wearing a sign with my call on it, front and back. Come up and
introduce yourself and get a lunger hawked on your faggot ass, just
like your wife pus bag twistie. I fukkin dare ya. Looks like I am gonna
hafta start smokin cigars or something to generate enough flegm for all
you mutant nuttsak slurpers.
By the way, have you stopped molesting hamsters yet?

Hey Peepeeholic:
Yes I am in Toledo. I have plenty of down home hospitality for you or
ANY of the other queens in here who wish to stir up some mess.
You wanna come by and visit? I will be delighted to send you back to
the MISTAKE ON THE LAKE with a thought in your mind that it was a real
dumb idea.
Imagine, Peepeeholic...Imagine...You come to my place and star some
junk...I put you face down and hurtin extreme, take pics of you laying
there with a bumped up noggin, and post 'em to the NG. I relish you
coming by. I am good in the callbook, just as I told your wife, the
trainedpuppet.
Have not had this much fun since I used to go cuttin' coax and
building jamming oscillators back when I was 16 yrs old.
------------------------------ð---------------------------
From

Be forewarned: I like the kinda rumbles where there are cuts and broken
bones. If you have never deliberately broken someones bones, or don't
have the heart to cut, be civil. I have.

Old May 29th 05, 12:17 PM
Steveo

Happy Yawning Festival wrote:
"mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!"
wrote in
oups.com:

mopey, why didnt you camp out at Dayton, wristflipper? With all the
hoo hah you made about what you were gonna do to us AKC's, etc...we
thought you would at least wanna meet and say hello. Alas, your
threats are just like your lips and bloomers...full of ****.

And yet your own outrageous, hypocritical blather, echos endlessly
in eternity... You're bagged & tagged for life, little man Adair.

You might as well learn to live with it, ****bird.... LMAO!!

LOL, the ****stain couldn't sell his trash this time..too skeered.

Mission accomplished. hehehe

Old May 30th 05, 08:56 PM
mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!

Wrong, wristflipper. I was there. You were just too stupid to realize
it. By the way, I never sell at Dayton. Boy are you dumb. Since you
threatened what you were gonna do to AKC, etc at Dayton, why didnt you
say where you would be? We know why, coward. You didnt camp there cuz
you were afraid of what might happen. Thats how much of a wristflipping
paranoid turdbag you are.

Seeya at Woodward, sissy.