Old May 28th 05, 01:55 AM
Steveo

Default Ping Leland 172.172.158.131

Do I still have two cases pending against me?
Old May 28th 05, 05:26 AM
Vinnie S.

On 28 May 2005 00:55:37 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Do I still have two cases pending against me?

??????????

Vinnie S.
Old May 28th 05, 05:31 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 28 May 2005 00:55:37 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Do I still have two cases pending against me?

??????????

Vinnie S.

Before Dayton he threw out a couple lame-ass quivers, and that was one of
them. Somehow I don't expect him to admit it now tho..

I fart in his general direction.
Old May 29th 05, 03:01 AM
mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!

You fart in any guys general direction...but you can stop that by
ceasing to bend over so much.

Old May 28th 05, 09:58 AM
Leland C. Scott

On Sat, 28 May 2005 00:26:14 -0400, Vinnie S. wrote:

On 28 May 2005 00:55:37 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Do I still have two cases pending against me?

??????????

Vinnie, he doesn't have a clue who is yanking his choker-chain, not that
I give a crap. He's so stupid he posted an IP address, in the message
subject line belonging to AOL and I'm on the Comcast network. Talk about
dumb, he wins the grand prize. Hey Mopathetic, you know how to do a
"whois" look up? If not I suggest you learn real quick so you don't look
so dumb next time.

Querying whois.arin.net]
[whois.arin.net]

OrgName: America Online
OrgID: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166
Country: US

NetRange: 172.128.0.0 - 172.191.255.255
CIDR: 172.128.0.0/10
NetName: AOL-172BLK
NetHandle: NET-172-128-0-0-1
Parent: NET-172-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DAHA-01.NS.AOL.COM
NameServer: DAHA-02.NS.AOL.COM
NameServer: DAHA-07.NS.AOL.COM
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2000-03-24
Updated: 2003-08-08

TechHandle: AOL-NOC-ARIN
TechName: America Online, Inc.
TechPhone: +1-703-265-4670
TechEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: AOL382-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-703-265-4670
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgNOCHandle: AOL236-ARIN
OrgNOCName: NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-703-265-4670
OrgNOCEmail:

OrgTechHandle: AOL-NOC-ARIN
OrgTechName: America Online, Inc.
OrgTechPhone: +1-703-265-4670
OrgTechEmail:

Regards,

Leland C. Scott

Old May 28th 05, 02:19 PM
Steveo

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
On Sat, 28 May 2005 00:26:14 -0400, Vinnie S. wrote:

On 28 May 2005 00:55:37 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Do I still have two cases pending against me?

??????????

Vinnie, he doesn't have a clue who is yanking his choker-chain, not that
I give a crap. He's so stupid he posted an IP address, in the message
subject line belonging to AOL and I'm on the Comcast network.

You're still paying aol too, you stupid ****.

How many cases do I have pending against me this week, you 4 in the morning
posting drunken *******?

Nice job with the coax there, lelnad...now sober up, ****stain.

http://img207.echo.cx/my.php?image=scan00030ul.jpg
Old May 28th 05, 07:41 PM
Leland C. Scott

On Sat, 28 May 2005 13:19:32 +0000, Steveo wrote:

You're still paying aol too, you stupid ****.

I guess you need a lesson in how to read headers, start with this one.

Old May 29th 05, 03:00 AM
mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!

mopey, why didnt you camp out at Dayton, wristflipper? With all the hoo
hah you made about what you were gonna do to us AKC's, etc...we thought
you would at least wanna meet and say hello. Alas, your threats are
just like your lips and bloomers...full of ****.

Old May 29th 05, 02:57 AM
mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!

yes, a case of clap and a case of dementia praecox