Old August 22nd 05, 11:43 AM
Steveo

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"AKC owns this NG" wrote:
Just look for the red t shirts with white letters that say "FINDLAY
2005: peepeeholic is a nutjob"

Gonna point a bb gun at me again, fugly? lmao!

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Wow! last year I stated in another photo that there was 2 doors and one
window.George tried to convince me that it had three doors and 2 sets of
steps. dogie2.jpg clearly shows I was right.

The spin doctors are always wrong.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old August 22nd 05, 11:44 AM
Steveo

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Mopathetic is a sick retard" wrote:
Hey, why won't you answer the question about Dayton, sissy?

I was there with the same two guys that are going to Findlay with
me...you'll really like these guys. lol

I was here too-

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

You acted like a coward and pointed a bb gun at me, after inviting me
over.

You're a fish-hook spined coward with a bad ticker, that has now
invited me
to Findlay to harass me..... be careful what you ask for, felon-boi,
you may not like what you get.

Which frequency should I call you on? I can do six meters too if you
prefer.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Next time wear safety glasses, then pistol whip his ass with his own toy.

Hehe, I prefer bare knuckles when it comes to defending myself.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/