Old August 18th 05, 10:38 PM
Mopathetic is a sick retard

Default mopathetic flaps his sticky lips some more! What a WUSS!

Show up at Findlay, like you didn't at Dayton. We are bringing a
camcorder. Digitize it afterward with the video card, edit in some
clips of your buddies taken from the NAMBLA site, and voila: the
ensuing webcast is much more accurate in portraying your true nature.
Man, that VidForge software is priceless!

Flip that wrist
Flip that wrist
Flip that wrist so limp
moped is a chicken boy
With the IQ of a chimp!

(of course we have to apologize to chimps for dissing them)

Old August 18th 05, 10:43 PM
Steveo

"Mopathetic is a sick retard" wrote:
Show up at Findlay, like you didn't at Dayton. We are bringing a
camcorder. Digitize it afterward with the video card, edit in some
clips of your buddies taken from the NAMBLA site, and voila: the
ensuing webcast is much more accurate in portraying your true nature.
Man, that VidForge software is priceless!

Flip that wrist
Flip that wrist
Flip that wrist so limp
moped is a chicken boy
With the IQ of a chimp!

(of course we have to apologize to chimps for dissing them)

I got this this email from them:

Yes, camping is available on the fairgrounds. The fee is $12-$14
and does
not include admission to the hamfest which is $5.
If this is what you want to do, we try to have the gates open on
Sauturday
by 2-3:00. You can come in then and pick your campsite.

Is that where you take your dumpster, err camper? hehehe

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old August 18th 05, 10:54 PM
Mopathetic is a sick retard

So, answer the Dayton question, limpchimp.