Old August 24th 05, 12:08 AM
Steveo

Default Telescopic mast

Telescopic mast, where did it go? I can't find anything but that cheap
stuff they sell at Lowes that resembles galvanized exhaust pipe. Anyone
know where I can order the heavier stuff? (i know shipping's gonna suck)

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old August 24th 05, 12:52 AM
Vinnie S.

On 23 Aug 2005 23:08:22 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Telescopic mast, where did it go? I can't find anything but that cheap
stuff they sell at Lowes that resembles galvanized exhaust pipe. Anyone
know where I can order the heavier stuff? (i know shipping's gonna suck)

I got that one at Lowes !!!!!!!!!

Vinnie S.
Old August 24th 05, 01:44 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 23 Aug 2005 23:08:22 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Telescopic mast, where did it go? I can't find anything but that cheap
stuff they sell at Lowes that resembles galvanized exhaust pipe. Anyone
know where I can order the heavier stuff? (i know shipping's gonna suck)

I got that one at Lowes !!!!!!!!!

Vinnie S.

I hope you don't have anything valuable attached to it!!

I fell into some gear, the nicest piece is an icom-720 with a nice power
supply. It's almost just what I was looking for, at a cheaper price than I
was willing to spend.

I need a recommendation for a desktop mic for it now.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old August 24th 05, 02:58 AM
Vinnie S.

On 24 Aug 2005 00:44:09 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 23 Aug 2005 23:08:22 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Telescopic mast, where did it go? I can't find anything but that cheap
stuff they sell at Lowes that resembles galvanized exhaust pipe. Anyone
know where I can order the heavier stuff? (i know shipping's gonna suck)

I got that one at Lowes !!!!!!!!!

Vinnie S.

I hope you don't have anything valuable attached to it!!

Remember, I have it mounted to a tree, and I have brackets most of the way up.

I fell into some gear, the nicest piece is an icom-720 with a nice power
supply. It's almost just what I was looking for, at a cheaper price than I
was willing to spend.

I need a recommendation for a desktop mic for it now.

I just got one. Works great !!

http://www.heilsound.com/amateur/icm.htm

http://www.heilsound.com/amateur/icom_fix.htm

Vinnie S.
Old August 24th 05, 03:43 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
[...]

How much?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Old August 24th 05, 01:52 PM
Vinnie S.

On 24 Aug 2005 02:43:28 GMT, Steveo wrote:

I fell into some gear, the nicest piece is an icom-720 with a nice power
supply. It's almost just what I was looking for, at a cheaper price than
I was willing to spend.

I need a recommendation for a desktop mic for it now.

I just got one. Works great !!

http://www.heilsound.com/amateur/icm.htm

http://www.heilsound.com/amateur/icom_fix.htm

Vinnie S.

How much?

Roughly $90

Try www.hamradio.com, www.universal-radio.com

Vinnie S.
Old August 24th 05, 01:56 PM
Vinnie S.

On 24 Aug 2005 02:43:28 GMT, Steveo wrote:

I fell into some gear, the nicest piece is an icom-720 with a nice power
supply. It's almost just what I was looking for, at a cheaper price than
I was willing to spend.

I need a recommendation for a desktop mic for it now.

I just got one. Works great !!

http://www.heilsound.com/amateur/icm.htm

http://www.heilsound.com/amateur/icom_fix.htm

Vinnie S.

How much?

Here are some mods:

http://www.mods.dk/view.php?ModelId=279

Vinnie S.
Old August 24th 05, 04:11 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

I'm a Shure fan. They make good sounding mics,,,,at least on Ten Tecs
they sound great.

Old August 25th 05, 02:14 PM
Landshark

"I AmnotGeorgeBush" wrote in message
I'm a Shure fan. They make good sounding mics,,,,at least on Ten Tecs
they sound great.

I was always a little fond of Sennheiser myself.

Landshark

--
That's funny. You managed to actually make the thug alter his outside
real world actions because of his incompetence in this ng. The internet