Old November 8th 05, 04:59 AM
an_old_friend

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

cut
Jim would send and send and send. Never understanding that Morse Code
is NOT a universal language.

nah you are both wrong the Aliens would never notice a signal was being
sent esp by those old timers sending badly sent morse code ust to trip
a code reader unit

after in Indenpendance Day they managed to send the CW under the aliens
noses, that movie is still the best and most likely case I have yet
seen for Morse Code saving the world

That and the movie "The Poseidon Adventure". They tapped out code on the
belly of an inverted ocean liner to people on the outside. Pure folly.

Mr Riddle your have that wrong I know the movie well (unless you are
refering to something out a new movie I saw an ad for) no morse code
usd in the shaft alley just banging away till they were ehard by the
rescurers on the hull

far fecthed though i agree

Old November 8th 05, 08:20 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
U-Know-Who wrote:
[...]

Why?

Countless reports from Pearl Harbor stated that such bangings were
heard from the hulls of various ships for days after the attacks. Some
resulted in rescues...All too many just faded away.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 8th 05, 09:02 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
U-Know-Who wrote:
[...]

ho many of them used morse signal that was the claim tapping out morse
never saw such a report if you want to show me a claim from the day
that morse coded tapping was used form decent source I'll admit the
calim but mere claims of tapping say nothing about morse code use in
that atpping

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 8th 05, 09:06 AM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
U-Know-Who wrote:
[...]

You need a nap, Markie. The typos are getting worse.

I didn't say it was "Morse Code", Markie. I said they were
"bangings".

You quoted my exact words then try to say something quite
different in the response.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 8th 05, 09:12 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
Mr Riddle your have that wrong I know the movie well (unless you are
refering to something out a new movie I saw an ad for) no morse code
usd in the shaft alley just banging away till they were ehard by the
rescurers on the hull

far fecthed though i agree

Why?

why then are you asking why it is farfecthed

Countless reports from Pearl Harbor stated that such bangings were
heard from the hulls of various ships for days after the attacks. Some
resulted in rescues...All too many just faded away.

ho many of them used morse signal that was the claim tapping out morse
never saw such a report if you want to show me a claim from the day
that morse coded tapping was used form decent source I'll admit the
calim but mere claims of tapping say nothing about morse code use in
that atpping

You need a nap, Markie. The typos are getting worse.

I didn't say it was "Morse Code", Markie. I said they were
"bangings".

you claim my assertion that morse coded tapping would was wrong

then you prest some without refering to morse code?

you then were clearly being deceitfull and dishonest in bring Peral
Harbour in the thread
Is there no limit to defilement you will on the dead veterans of the
USA

Old November 8th 05, 09:21 AM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
Mr Riddle your have that wrong I know the movie well (unless you are
refering to something out a new movie I saw an ad for) no morse code
usd in the shaft alley just banging away till they were ehard by the
rescurers on the hull

far fecthed though i agree

Why?

why then are you asking why it is farfecthed

No...I am asking you why banging on the shaft was "far fetched".

Countless reports from Pearl Harbor stated that such bangings were
heard from the hulls of various ships for days after the attacks. Some
resulted in rescues...All too many just faded away.

ho many of them used morse signal that was the claim tapping out morse
never saw such a report if you want to show me a claim from the day
that morse coded tapping was used form decent source I'll admit the
calim but mere claims of tapping say nothing about morse code use in
that atpping

You need a nap, Markie. The typos are getting worse.

I didn't say it was "Morse Code", Markie. I said they were
"bangings".

you claim my assertion that morse coded tapping would was wrong

No...I said your suggestion that such banging in order to summon
help was far fetched was in error.

then you prest some without refering to morse code?

"prest"...?!?!

I won't even guess what that was supposed to mean.

you then were clearly being deceitfull and dishonest in bring Peral
Harbour in the thread
Is there no limit to defilement you will on the dead veterans of the
USA

"Pearl Harbor"

What "defiling"...?!?!

You quoted my exact words then try to say something quite
different in the response.

See...You've done it two posts in a row now.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 8th 05, 09:46 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
Mr Riddle your have that wrong I know the movie well (unless you are
refering to something out a new movie I saw an ad for) no morse code
usd in the shaft alley just banging away till they were ehard by the
rescurers on the hull

far fecthed though i agree

Why?

why then are you asking why it is farfecthed

No...I am asking you why banging on the shaft was "far fetched".

I never said banging on the shaft was far fecth I said banging on the
shaft in morse code was far fetched

Countless reports from Pearl Harbor stated that such bangings were
heard from the hulls of various ships for days after the attacks. Some
resulted in rescues...All too many just faded away.

ho many of them used morse signal that was the claim tapping out morse
never saw such a report if you want to show me a claim from the day
that morse coded tapping was used form decent source I'll admit the
calim but mere claims of tapping say nothing about morse code use in
that atpping

You need a nap, Markie. The typos are getting worse.

I didn't say it was "Morse Code", Markie. I said they were
"bangings".

you claim my assertion that morse coded tapping would was wrong

No...I said your suggestion that such banging in order to summon
help was far fetched was in error.

I made no such suggestion you just lied again

then you prest some without refering to morse code?

"prest"...?!?!

I won't even guess what that was supposed to mean.

you then were clearly being deceitfull and dishonest in bring Peral
Harbour in the thread
Is there no limit to defilement you will on the dead veterans of the
USA

"Pearl Harbor"

What "defiling"...?!?!

invoking the the them to serve your lying attack on me for something I
never even said

You quoted my exact words then try to say something quite
different in the response.

See...You've done it two posts in a row now.

nope

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 30th 05, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

On 21 Oct 2005 09:21:39 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

Frankie of Silliland, Coward and Breaker of Sworn Military Oaths
wrote:

On 21 Oct 2005 06:25:17 wrote in
. com:

Frank "I Got Court Martialed Twice Because I'm A Loser" Silliland
wrote:

That doesn't mean much coming from a person who impersonantes a
retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant.

You are.

Guess you don't MIND being called a liar in a public forum then,
huh, Frankie...?!?!

always the flamer

What were those "seven hostile actions" you claimed to have
been in?

None of your business, I guess, Frankie.

more of the coward

I don't have to bow to the demands and taunts of liars, cowards
and disgraced punks who lied to thier country.

Frank Gilliland is all three.

always the flamer

No doubt you don't persue that Amateur ticket because those two
courts martials carry federal weight...

"pursue" "courts-martial"

Thank-you, but I see you didn't answer me.

always the flamer

Sure would hate to see your name
on one of those public actions from the FCC wherein they revert your
application to "pending" status due to "character issues" after they
find oout...And Frankie, they WILL find out.

I have no problem telling anyone about my military career, including
to the FCC. The courts-martial weren't serious enough to revoke my
security clearance, so I doubt the FCC will have any problem with
them. But why are they such a thorn in -your- paw?

Because while I was in the Marines, I came to have a significant
dislike for malingerers and liars.

AS stevie lie? his claim that he was a marine?

You're both.

more flame

And BTW..... "out"

Thanks again. I'll be more careful.

Those of us who Honorably served in the Marines don't have those
concerns.

No, we don't, and it's too bad that you can't include yourself in that
category.

Sure WE can...YOU can't.

Your twice-court-martialed-in-one-enlistment history proves you to

Hardly. The first court-martial was the result of a bad decision that
I made and I paid for it.

Gee, Frankie...I made some bad decisons too, but no one thought
them bad enough to court martial me for it...Not even Office Hours...

And as I explained before, the second was
because I stood up to my superiors when they were wrong, an action for
which I was vindicated.

In your own mind, perhaps.

How does that make me "a liar, a cheat and a coward", Dudly?

Who's Dudly?

As to the question in general, I already addressed that.

Now how did you get your medical discharge upgraded to an honorable
with full retirement when you claimed to have served only 18 years?

I listened when they spoke and followed instructions. Pretty
simple, actually.

Kinda like following the instructions of my superiors, and when I
thought they were wrong about something, using the proper channels to
address them...Not taking matters into my own hands or going about it
as I dang well pleased "because I was right"

Had your BEEN the kind of Marine you now perceive yourself as
having been YOU'D know THAT.

You swore an oath you
wouldn't keep and took the government's money in the process.

Actually, they kept -my- money. I signed up on the GJ bonus program
and I held up my end of the deal, but they never paid up.

No, you DIDN'T hold up your "end of the deal".

You swore an oath to not only uphold and defend the Constitution of
the United States, but to obey those placed in authority over you.

YOU didn't do that.

At LEAST twice.

There's an "impersonator" here, you lying coward, but it's not me.

It's you.

So why, after 18 alleged years as an avionics tech in the USMC, had
you never heard of the VINSON system?

Poor try to re-direct and divert attention away from the central
theme, that being that you're a liar, a cheat and a coward.

Crude, ineffective, pretty lame, actually.

Probably the same tactics you used to get out of being court
martialed twice.

It didn't work then...it didn't work now.

Steve, K4YZ

everyog should be advised that The following person has advocating the abuse of elders
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282