Old October 23rd 05, 01:52 AM

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 19:39:49 -0400, jim

On 22 Oct 2005 14:33:52 -0700, wrote:

wrote:

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:56:05 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:08:54 -0400,
wrote in
:

snip

One of the things that Stevie (amoug many) is his claim that he
repsects honesty

I admit to my disaiblities, and don't deny the personality traits he
consider fualts but that isn't good enough for either

Dudly (Stevie) thinks that everyone should live up to his standards.
And while he thinks that he is the pinnacle of humanity, he doesn't
realize that the only peak is the one on top of his head.

snip

now Frank Stevie has gut lots of them ( ia hve his pic on qrz.com)....

Well, you don't need the pic to see that he is full of himself.

well it does serve as final and complete proof

Of what, that you are an idiot?

nope wrong again that Stevie has guts lots of guts guess you were not
reading

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

hey gents, could you please keep your flamefests to the amateur ng.
there is enough crap going on in the cb ng without having to scroll
through your nonsense. thanx, jim.

you need to address you remark to K4YZ given the naure of the rethoric
elswhere I am not going to spend my time answering K4YZ's charges of
censorship at any change to" his" words or threads

that or inproveing your contol over your newreader is my best advice

Old October 23rd 05, 02:54 AM
jim

wrote:

[...]

give the flaming a rest as no one gives a rats arse about you two
****ing against each other.

Old October 23rd 05, 06:30 AM

wrote:

hey gents, could you please keep your flamefests to the amateur ng.
there is enough crap going on in the cb ng without having to scroll
through your nonsense. thanx, jim.

you need to address you remark to K4YZ

Nope. You throw as much fuel on the fire as anyone in rrcb. Jim has a good
point, if you don't want CB involved in your ham arguments, don't cross
post to rrcb. simple enuff.

I have nothing against CB or CBers use one myself

indeed I would love to see more CBer hang out in RRAP and other place

if it is true that I am puting out than one other time in RRCB well it
is a fraction of RRAP