Old October 21st 05, 02:25 PM
K4YZ

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

Frank "I Got Court Martialed Twice Because I'm A Loser" Silliland
wrote:

That doesn't mean much coming from a person who impersonantes a
retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant.

Who's impersonating a retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant?

No doubt you don't persue that Amateur ticket because those two
courts martials carry federal weight...Sure would hate to see your name
on one of those public actions from the FCC wherein they revert your
application to "pending" status due to "character issues" after they
find oout...And Frankie, they WILL find out.

Those of us who Honorably served in the Marines don't have those
concerns.

Your twice-court-martialed-in-one-enlistment history proves you to
be a liar, a cheat and a coward, Frankie. You swore an oath you
wouldn't keep and took the government's money in the process.

There's an "impersonator" here, you lying coward, but it's not me.

It's you.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 21st 05, 03:47 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 21 Oct 2005 06:25:17 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
. com:

wrote:

That doesn't mean much coming from a person who impersonantes a
retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant.

Who's impersonating a retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant?

You are. What were those "seven hostile actions" you claimed to have
been in?

No doubt you don't persue that Amateur ticket because those two
courts martials carry federal weight...

"pursue" "courts-martial"

Sure would hate to see your name
on one of those public actions from the FCC wherein they revert your
application to "pending" status due to "character issues" after they
find oout...And Frankie, they WILL find out.

I have no problem telling anyone about my military career, including
to the FCC. The courts-martial weren't serious enough to revoke my
security clearance, so I doubt the FCC will have any problem with
them. But why are they such a thorn in -your- paw?

And BTW..... "out"

Those of us who Honorably served in the Marines don't have those
concerns.

No, we don't, and it's too bad that you can't include yourself in that
category.

Your twice-court-martialed-in-one-enlistment history proves you to
be a liar, a cheat and a coward, Frankie.

Hardly. The first court-martial was the result of a bad decision that
I made and I paid for it. And as I explained before, the second was
because I stood up to my superiors when they were wrong, an action for
which I was vindicated. How does that make me "a liar, a cheat and a
coward", Dudly?

Now how did you get your medical discharge upgraded to an honorable
with full retirement when you claimed to have served only 18 years?

You swore an oath you
wouldn't keep and took the government's money in the process.

Actually, they kept -my- money. I signed up on the GJ bonus program
and I held up my end of the deal, but they never paid up.

There's an "impersonator" here, you lying coward, but it's not me.

It's you.

Dudly, K4YZ

So why, after 18 alleged years as an avionics tech in the USMC, had
you never heard of the VINSON system?

Old October 21st 05, 05:21 PM
K4YZ

Frankie of Silliland, Coward and Breaker of Sworn Military Oaths
wrote:

On 21 Oct 2005 06:25:17 wrote in
. com:

wrote:

That doesn't mean much coming from a person who impersonantes a
retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant.

You are.

Guess you don't MIND being called a liar in a public forum then,
huh, Frankie...?!?!

What were those "seven hostile actions" you claimed to have
been in?

None of your business, I guess, Frankie.

I don't have to bow to the demands and taunts of liars, cowards
and disgraced punks who lied to thier country.

Frank Gilliland is all three.

No doubt you don't persue that Amateur ticket because those two
courts martials carry federal weight...

"pursue" "courts-martial"

Thank-you, but I see you didn't answer me.

Sure would hate to see your name
on one of those public actions from the FCC wherein they revert your
application to "pending" status due to "character issues" after they
find oout...And Frankie, they WILL find out.

I have no problem telling anyone about my military career, including
to the FCC. The courts-martial weren't serious enough to revoke my
security clearance, so I doubt the FCC will have any problem with
them. But why are they such a thorn in -your- paw?

Because while I was in the Marines, I came to have a significant
dislike for malingerers and liars.

You're both.

And BTW..... "out"

Thanks again. I'll be more careful.

Those of us who Honorably served in the Marines don't have those
concerns.

No, we don't, and it's too bad that you can't include yourself in that
category.

Sure WE can...YOU can't.

Your twice-court-martialed-in-one-enlistment history proves you to

Hardly. The first court-martial was the result of a bad decision that
I made and I paid for it.

Gee, Frankie...I made some bad decisons too, but no one thought
them bad enough to court martial me for it...Not even Office Hours...

And as I explained before, the second was
because I stood up to my superiors when they were wrong, an action for
which I was vindicated.

In your own mind, perhaps.

How does that make me "a liar, a cheat and a coward", Dudly?

Who's Dudly?

As to the question in general, I already addressed that.

Now how did you get your medical discharge upgraded to an honorable
with full retirement when you claimed to have served only 18 years?

I listened when they spoke and followed instructions. Pretty
simple, actually.

Kinda like following the instructions of my superiors, and when I
thought they were wrong about something, using the proper channels to
address them...Not taking matters into my own hands or going about it
as I dang well pleased "because I was right"

Had your BEEN the kind of Marine you now perceive yourself as
having been YOU'D know THAT.

You swore an oath you
wouldn't keep and took the government's money in the process.

Actually, they kept -my- money. I signed up on the GJ bonus program
and I held up my end of the deal, but they never paid up.

No, you DIDN'T hold up your "end of the deal".

You swore an oath to not only uphold and defend the Constitution of
the United States, but to obey those placed in authority over you.

YOU didn't do that.

At LEAST twice.

There's an "impersonator" here, you lying coward, but it's not me.

It's you.

So why, after 18 alleged years as an avionics tech in the USMC, had
you never heard of the VINSON system?

Poor try to re-direct and divert attention away from the central
theme, that being that you're a liar, a cheat and a coward.

Crude, ineffective, pretty lame, actually.

Probably the same tactics you used to get out of being court
martialed twice.

It didn't work then...it didn't work now.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 21st 05, 10:26 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 21 Oct 2005 09:21:39 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
.com:

wrote:

That doesn't mean much coming from a person who impersonantes a
retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant.

You are.

Guess you don't MIND being called a liar in a public forum then,
huh, Frankie...?!?!

Nope. I just consider the source.

What were those "seven hostile actions" you claimed to have
been in?

None of your business, I guess, Frankie.

Same old excuse. And you accuse -me- of being a coward....LOL!!!

I don't have to bow to the demands and taunts of liars, cowards
and disgraced punks who lied to thier country.

"their"

Frank Gilliland is all three.

No doubt you don't persue that Amateur ticket because those two
courts martials carry federal weight...

"pursue" "courts-martial"

Thank-you, but I see you didn't answer me.

A while ago I gave several reasons why I'm not getting an amateur
license, not the least of which is the holier-than-thou attitude of
many hams as expressed in the recent "FAQ" thread. Besides, I've been
in the radio field professionally for about 25 years -- getting an
AMATEUR license would be a step down.

Sure would hate to see your name
on one of those public actions from the FCC wherein they revert your
application to "pending" status due to "character issues" after they
find oout...And Frankie, they WILL find out.

I have no problem telling anyone about my military career, including
to the FCC. The courts-martial weren't serious enough to revoke my
security clearance, so I doubt the FCC will have any problem with
them. But why are they such a thorn in -your- paw?

Because while I was in the Marines, I came to have a significant
dislike for malingerers and liars.

You're both.

Use whatever adjectives you like, I'm proud of my military service. In
fact, I'm so proud of it that I have publically disclosed many of my
experiences, good and bad. I've told of my experiences in garrison, in
the field, on float, and in Beirut; on air, land and sea. I have even
described some of the radio equipment I worked with. But so far you
have done nothing of the sort. You have, time after time, avoided any
discussion of such issues, no matter how insignificant. You have also
frequently demonstrated your ignorance about many aspects of the USMC
that any Marine Gunny (let alone a ****bird PFC) would know, and that
-you- obviously -don't-.

Tell ya what, Dudly: Let's both go to a military group and continue
this discussion there. You game?

And BTW..... "out"

Thanks again. I'll be more careful.

No sweat. I'm getting pretty good at pointing out your errors.

Those of us who Honorably served in the Marines don't have those
concerns.

No, we don't, and it's too bad that you can't include yourself in that
category.

Sure WE can...YOU can't.

.....rubber....glue....yawn

Your twice-court-martialed-in-one-enlistment history proves you to

Hardly. The first court-martial was the result of a bad decision that
I made and I paid for it.

Gee, Frankie...I made some bad decisons too, but no one thought
them bad enough to court martial me for it...Not even Office Hours...

Duh.... you can't get NJP if you aren't in the military!

And as I explained before, the second was
because I stood up to my superiors when they were wrong, an action for
which I was vindicated.

In your own mind, perhaps.

And my SRB.

How does that make me "a liar, a cheat and a coward", Dudly?

Who's Dudly?

As to the question in general, I already addressed that.

Well you know what, Dudly? I could have gone my entire lifetime
without ever mentioning my courts-martial and you would have been none
the wiser. But instead I chose to be open and honest about my military
service, something that you can't seem to appreciate -or- practice.
Nevertheless, the least you could do would be to address the question
with due consideration to my responses; assuming, of course, that you
can. If you can't then it's no sweat off my brow as it only continues
to demonstrate an infantile attitude that is so uncharacteristic of a
retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant.

Now how did you get your medical discharge upgraded to an honorable
with full retirement when you claimed to have served only 18 years?

I listened when they spoke and followed instructions. Pretty
simple, actually.

It's not really that simple, since there is no provision that allows a
medical discharge to be changed to an honorable, nor is there one
granting retirement status by arbitrarily adding two years not served.
Even if your story -is- true, you short-changed your country, Dudly,
and now you are receiving benefits you didn't earn. Now when you
accuse -me- of being a cheat and a malingerer..... well, do you know
what the term "transference" means?

Kinda like following the instructions of my superiors, and when I
thought they were wrong about something, using the proper channels to
address them...Not taking matters into my own hands or going about it
as I dang well pleased "because I was right"

If I had done what I "dang well pleased" the court-martial wouldn't
have even happened. If given the choice between a)going on a field-op
for a week or b)losing your rank, paying a fine and spending a month
in the pokey, which would -you- choose?

Had your BEEN the kind of Marine you now perceive yourself as
having been YOU'D know THAT.

If -YOU- were a Marine then you would know that being a Marine isn't
always about following orders like an automaton. It's also about
taking some initiative and doing the -right- thing, even if that means
sticking your ass in the fire. Yeah, I got burnt, but at least I had
the courage to do it. You obviously don't know anything about such
things, which is yet another reason to believe that you were never in
the USMC (but it -would- explain why you "retired" at a rank no higher
than a Gunnery Sergeant -- no guts).

You swore an oath you
wouldn't keep and took the government's money in the process.

Actually, they kept -my- money. I signed up on the GJ bonus program
and I held up my end of the deal, but they never paid up.

No, you DIDN'T hold up your "end of the deal".

You swore an oath to not only uphold and defend the Constitution of
the United States, but to obey those placed in authority over you.

YOU didn't do that.

At LEAST twice.

That might be a valid argument if the Corps hadn't reneged on the
contract -before- my first court-martial. Try again, Dudly.

There's an "impersonator" here, you lying coward, but it's not me.

It's you.

So why, after 18 alleged years as an avionics tech in the USMC, had
you never heard of the VINSON system?

Poor try to re-direct and divert attention away from the central
theme, that being that you're a liar, a cheat and a coward.

The central theme from the beginning has been about you impersonating
a retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant. Clearly -you- are using my military
record to divert attention away from your pathetic charade.

Crude, ineffective, pretty lame, actually.

Regardless, you didn't answer the question. And here's another one:
"How many Avionics Technicians do fleet units have," Dudly?

Probably the same tactics you used to get out of being court
martialed twice.

It didn't work then...it didn't work now.

Gunny Dudly, K4YZ

You're confused again, Dudly; I didn't get out of -any- court-martial,
nor did I ever try.

Ya know, while replying to your post it occured to me that you might
actually -enjoy- being publically humiliated. If that's the case then
by all means continue with your little game. You just better hope that
the -real- Gunny Robeson doesn't find out..... or is daddy dead?

Old October 22nd 05, 12:51 AM

Frank Gilliland wrote:

On 21 Oct 2005 06:25:17 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
. com:

Your twice-court-martialed-in-one-enlistment history proves you to
be a liar, a cheat and a coward, Frankie.

Hardly.

Frank, you got off easy. He usually includes "homosexual" and
sometimes "pedophile" in his strings of accusations.

Old October 22nd 05, 05:08 AM

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:26:00 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On 21 Oct 2005 09:21:39 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
s.com:

wrote:

That doesn't mean much coming from a person who impersonantes a
retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant.

You are.

Guess you don't MIND being called a liar in a public forum then,
huh, Frankie...?!?!

Nope. I just consider the source.

Stevie think folks temble in fear at his every pronouncement

What were those "seven hostile actions" you claimed to have
been in?

None of your business, I guess, Frankie.

Same old excuse. And you accuse -me- of being a coward....LOL!!!

the only fig leaf I can see for Stevie calling anyone a coward is the
"It takes one to know one" school of though

I don't have to bow to the demands and taunts of liars, cowards
and disgraced punks who lied to thier country.

"their"

Frank Gilliland is all three.

No doubt you don't persue that Amateur ticket because those two
courts martials carry federal weight...

"pursue" "courts-martial"

Thank-you, but I see you didn't answer me.

A while ago I gave several reasons why I'm not getting an amateur
license, not the least of which is the holier-than-thou attitude of
many hams as expressed in the recent "FAQ" thread. Besides, I've been
in the radio field professionally for about 25 years -- getting an
AMATEUR license would be a step down.

I agree that Stevie is a Bad example of Ham radio but it the fault of
the rest of us

[...]

One of the things that Stevie (amoug many) is his claim that he
repsects honesty

I admit to my disaiblities, and don't deny the personality traits he
consider fualts but that isn't good enough for either

Now how did you get your medical discharge upgraded to an honorable
with full retirement when you claimed to have served only 18 years?

I listened when they spoke and followed instructions. Pretty
simple, actually.

It's not really that simple, since there is no provision that allows a
medical discharge to be changed to an honorable, nor is there one
granting retirement status by arbitrarily adding two years not served.

you see that one too

But I think you may mistaken if he suffers froma service related
dysablity then by having things corrected he would get his pension

but Stevie claims to suffer from my physical or mental disablity

but stevie is not conistant
Even if your story -is- true, you short-changed your country, Dudly,
and now you are receiving benefits you didn't earn. Now when you
accuse -me- of being a cheat and a malingerer..... well, do you know
what the term "transference" means?

Kinda like following the instructions of my superiors, and when I
thought they were wrong about something, using the proper channels to
address them...Not taking matters into my own hands or going about it
as I dang well pleased "because I was right"

If I had done what I "dang well pleased" the court-martial wouldn't
have even happened. If given the choice between a)going on a field-op
for a week or b)losing your rank, paying a fine and spending a month
in the pokey, which would -you- choose?

he would have choosen anything to aviod trouble

Had your BEEN the kind of Marine you now perceive yourself as
having been YOU'D know THAT.

If -YOU- were a Marine then you would know that being a Marine isn't
always about following orders like an automaton. It's also about
taking some initiative and doing the -right- thing, even if that means
sticking your ass in the fire.

Stevie does not believe in pricipled stands

Yeah, I got burnt, but at least I had
the courage to do it. You obviously don't know anything about such
things, which is yet another reason to believe that you were never in
the USMC (but it -would- explain why you "retired" at a rank no higher
than a Gunnery Sergeant -- no guts).

now Frank Stevie has gut lots of them ( ia hve his pic on qrz.com)just
no courage be fair Marine

[...]

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download